剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
嗯 可要是她不能呢 汤米
Yeah, but what if she can't, Tommy?
她知道的太多了
She knows too much.
她能做到
She can do it.
哥们 有个妞昨晚带着新货来勾搭我
Yo, this chick came at me last night with that new-new
就是大家最近都在谈论的那种药
that everybody been talking about, bro.
是嘛
Oh, yeah?
那种幻觉太真实了 我从来没有这么爽过
This the realest shit I ever been on. Cleanest high I ever had.
跟你们说 就跟马拉松一样 打了好几个小时炮呢
I'm talking about run a marathon, fuck for hours off this shit.
他昨天晚上绝逼是搞了几个小时啊
Full-on definitely was cracking shorty ass for a couple hours last night.
什么 - 你从哪弄来的
What, nigga? - Where'd you cop it?
是别人送来的
I didn't. This shit was brought to me.
说真的 搞到这个 我们就发了
I ain't gonna lie. We get this, we platinum.
真有这么牛 - 不骗你
It's that good? - No cap.
老戴 拿下这药的人 能拿下整个城市
G, whoever get this drug gonna run the city.
好吧 我说的可是整个城市
A'ight? I'm talking about full motherfucking stop.
这城市我们已经拿下的够多了
We got enough of the city, bro.
哥 哪里就够了
Bro, it ain't never enough.
我们还不了解这药 也不知道会有什么影响
We don't know nothing about that drug or what it can do.
哥 我刚才都说了
Bro, I just told you.
这玩意儿能让人爽翻天
It's a full motherfucking rocket shot to the moon, nigga.
我说的是负面影响
I'm talking about the other side of it.
我们不知道是怎么加工的
We don't know the cut.
如果人们因为这药而丧命
If people gonna start dropping because of it.
那我们就完了
Nothing.
塞尔维亚人的渠道我们用得正好
But what we doing with that Serb pipeline is working.
我们需要用他们的渠道卖♥♥这玩意儿
We need this shit in the pipeline.
我不想在我看不明白 又或者无法控制
I don't wanna make moves on something that I can't see clearly
无法理解的东西上采取行动
or something that I can't control or understand.
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢
What the fuck are you even talking about?
这种新药有可能让我重回监狱 我可不卖♥♥
I'm not gonna introduce a new drug that's gonna put me back inside.
你一直在外面
You been out here living, bro.
你不知道里头是什么样子
You don't know what it's like in there.
做好我们懂的和擅长的事情
Stick to what we know and what we do best.
你这么说是因为你是当真不想拓展生意
Are you saying this shit because you really not looking to expand
还是因为你身边有了女人
or because you finally getting some pussy on the regular
搞得你脑子不好使了
and it's got your head all fucked up?
我告诉你 女人来的快去的也快
Let me tell you, pussy, that shit come and go, nigga.
但我手上这玩意
But this shit right here...
能改变一切
That shit change everything, nigga.
现在就喝酒 有点早了吧
It's a bit fucking early to be crawling inside a bottle, boy.
今天就别烦我了
Not today.
不管你要杀谁
Well...whatever you're trying to kill,
在酒瓶里可找不到
you won't find it in there.
无妨
Can't fucking hurt.
你不需要再担心我和格洛丽亚的事了
You don't have to worry about me and Gloria anymore.
已经结束了
It's over.
我知道这很痛苦 可是...
Well, I know it must hurt like hell, but, uh...
你还有很长的路要走
you do have a long road ahead of you, boy.
听起来像个终生监禁
Sounds like a fucking life sentence.
给自己点时间 会过去的
Give it time. It will pass.
我跟她闹僵的时候
You know, I was trying to blame you
我想怪你来着
when things went south with her,
其实 一直都是我的错
but it was actually my fault all along.
每次跟格洛丽亚吵架都是因为这个家
Every fight I got into with Glo was about this family.
因为你
About you.
每次我都选择了你
I chose you every fucking time.
这是忠诚
It was loyalty.
你知道什么最重要
You got your priorities straight.
我不这样觉得
No, I don't think I did.
我放弃了我这辈子遇见的最美好的人 为了什么呢
I gave up the best thing that ever happened to me for what?
老到掉牙的责任感
Some old-fashioned sense of duty?
是为了你的未来
For your future.
为了你的家族
For your fucking family.
不
No.
你是我的亲人 但她是我的归宿
You may be my blood, but she's my home.
因为她爱的是现在的我
'Cause she loves me for who I am,
而不是以后的我
not who I could be.
如今 我永远失去了她
Now I've lost her forever.
生意怎么样
How's business?
冠军 还需要吃点什么吗
Can I get anything else for you, champ?
不用了 瑞克 谢了
No, I'm good, Rick. Thank you.
这样吧 给我来杯...
You know what? Give me a cup of...
别想
No.
道上有传闻说
Streets are talking,
那次袭击塞尔维亚人的事是沃尔特干的
saying that Walter's behind that Serbs hit.
不能吧 沃尔特干的
No shit. Walter?
可能是他够疯狂 能完成我们起了头的行动
Maybe he's just crazy enough to finish what we started.
这玩意你知道多少
What you know about this?
这是什么
What is it?
新药
New drug.
大丽花
Dahlia.
听着像脱衣舞♥女♥的名字
Sound like a stripper name.
我听说过
I heard some things.
这玩意很不错
Shit is pretty.
够爽
Great high.
你试过了
You try it?
不用我明说
You know the answer to that.
不然你怎么知道
Then how you know?
杰纳德说都爽翻天了
Jenard said that shit hit like a rocket.
你知道幕后是谁吗
You know who's behind it?
你不会真的因为某种新的化合致幻药而紧张了吧
You ain't really sweating some new designer drug, are you?
不是紧张
Not sweating it.
我本来都不想碰
I didn't even really wanna touch it,
但现在我很感兴趣
but now I'm interested.
为什么不坚持经典款呢
Why not just stick to the classics?
粉 现金 洗钱 再重复
Powder. Cash. Rinse. Repeat.
不好说啊 汤米
I don't know, Tommy.
这个感觉有点不一样
Something about this feels different.
是嘛 什么感觉
Yeah? What's that?
这个... 能改写历史
This... can rewrite history.
看来 加里那边要着手办了是吗
So Gary about to set shit off, huh?
可能吧 - 可能
Could be. - Could be?
别光只说可能啊
Nigga, ain't no could be.
我老表说 你们可是有顶级货的
My cousin say y'all on some nuclear level type shit.
没错 芝加哥有了一种新货
Yeah, some new shit hitting Chicago.
你也知道 加里是打进俄亥俄州
And you know Gary, like, a good spot right into motherfucking Ohio,
宾夕法尼亚州 肯塔基州的关键
Pennsylvania, Kentucky, all that.
CBI终于往东南方向发展了
CBI finally coming southeast, huh?
这可跟CBI没关系
Nah, this ain't got nothing to do with CBI.
这是我一个人的
It's all me, nigga.
哥们 你卖♥♥啥
Nigga, what you selling?
机会
Opportunity.
哥们 你这人够圆滑 可你一点都不聪明
Nigga, you smooth as Beyoncé's ass, but you ain't slick.
我卖♥♥货的
I move weight.
你把货带来 我们再合伙做生意
You come through here with that, then we can do something.
要是只带来满口空话 就快滚
You come through here with a bag of bullshit, you gotta go.
我问你点事
Let me ask you something, cousin.
你能看到未来吗
Can you see the future?
我说的是用你的好眼睛看 不是...
I'm talking about out your good eye, though, not...
嗨 杰哥 嗨 冷静点 他可是个老兵
Hey, J. Hey, chill, J. He's a veteran.
我挺喜欢你的 兄弟 真的
I like you, cousin. I do.
正是因为我看好你 所以我给你带了点东西
And because I like you, nigga, I got something for you.
入场费
Price of admission.
下次我来
So when I come back,
就不用再来这一套花把戏了
we ain't gotta go through this motherfucking dance no more.
说好了
We good?
哥们 欢迎来到加里
Welcome to Gary, nigga.
真没想到 我做到了
I didn't think I could do it.
你弄出来了吗
So did you do it?
告诉我你做到了
Tell me you did it.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表