剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
好吧
Right.
有道理 去拿货 如果货不在 就把锯拿来
好 跟我来
我有一辆69年的福特野马
I got a '69 Mustang.
没人在乎
Nobody cares.
怎么样
很不错 姨妈
我的西班牙语越来越好了 付钱吧
My Spanish is getting better. Pay me.
你是直接为罗哈斯办事的吗
You working strictly for Rojas?
没是 我是自♥由♥职业者
Not even. I'm a free agent.
不用数 钱是对的
我要去哪儿才能找到你
Where do I find you?
不用操心这个
Don't worry about it.
我会先找到你的 姨妈
I'll find you first, tía.
也许我们才是瘾君子
Maybe we the junkies, huh?
不要算我 我从没碰过那玩意儿
Not me. I never touch it.
我是指
No, I mean, you know,
侥幸逃脱之后那种快♥感♥
chasing that first high when we got away with it.
第一次挣了钱
Had some paper for the first time,
有了力量... - 正是这个意思
some power... - Yeah. Yeah.
我能告诉你我当时在卡布里尼
I can tell you every detail the time
爬楼梯时的所有细节
I climbed the steps at Cabrini.
我兜里有半盎司大♥麻♥...
Dime bag of ditch weed in my pocket...
准备好进行第一次交易
ready to make my first deal.
我当时也在卖♥♥同样的东西
Yo, man, I was slinging that same shit.
134大街与盖伊·R·布鲁尔大道交界处
One-thirty-four and Guy R Brewer.
能参与就很高兴了 还挣了十块钱
Just happy to be in the mix. Make that ten dollars.
杰纳德他不理解
See, Jenard, he don't understand
事情以前是什么样子
how things used to be.
他以为天上
He thinks things just supposed to jump off
会掉馅饼 - 那不可能
at the speed of light. - Nah, nah, nah.
我们那个时候不得不慢中求稳
We had to do it slow and steady.
正是 我们都理解
Right. We saw the angles.
杰纳德来电
计划有变
Change of plans.
条子越来越多 我们要钱
Cops are moving heavy, and we want our fucking money!
你有一个小时交货
You have an hour to finish
否则你的宝贝弟弟就得死
all the drops, or baby brother dies.
操 - 我们得快点
Fuck. - We got to hurry.
我们得把货都送了
We gotta make these drops.
拜托 罗哈斯可从不玩虚的
Come on, you know Rojas ain't dealing no trash.
我了解他 但不了解你
I know him. I don't know you.
快点啊
Come on.
哪儿去了
Where are you?
不管了
Fuck it.
很高级啊
It's very high level.
这可是最好的 所以 成交吗
It's the best. So we got a deal?
最后一测
Last test.
你好 哥儿们
Shalom, brother.
买♥♥什么
What can I get you?
要买♥♥什么
What can I get you?
来一点熏牛肉
Let me get some of that pastrami.
两磅 瘦肉
Two pounds, lean.
还要别的吗
Need anything else?
嗯 对
Um, yeah, yeah.
再来点肉桂饼干
Let me get some of these cinnamon cookies.
那是鲁拉卷
It's rugelach.
对 管它叫什么 反正非常好吃
Yeah, whatever they are, they damn good.
伊萨克 给钱
Isaak. Money.
一分不少
It's all there.
赶紧滚蛋
Get the fuck out of here.
好了 这些就行 够了
You know what? That's good. That's enough.
再见 哥儿们
Shalom, brother.
数目对吗
How's your count?
对
Perfect.
我最好的记账员
Best bookkeeper I ever had.
离了你不行
What would I do without you?
少来
Who knows?
我们去林肯公园补货了
We got Lincoln Park due for a re-up.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
爸 我们卖♥♥的东西已经过时了
Da, what we're selling is outdated.
过什么时
It's not fucking outdated.
可靠才行
It's dependable.
外头已经有新毒品在售卖♥♥
There are newer drugs out there.
我们也得有新品
We need something exclusive.
每隔几年 就有一些个毒贩
Every couple of years, some dealer comes along
交易一些烂货
with some fucking drug that never amounts to shite.
这个不是重点
That's not what I'm talking about.
爸 我们在亏空
Dad, we're losing money.
你♥他♥妈♥的
Why the fuck do you insist
怎么总是插手你不该管的事呢
on pushing your way into a room where you're not wanted?
把账记好 把钱洗白就行
Just run the fucking books and the legitimate floats.
其他的你少管
That's it.
街面上的勾当是他管 懂吗
He runs the fucking streets, all right?
关于账目的事情
Now, is there any other business
还有要说的吗
concerning the count that we need to discuss?
没了
No, nothing.
阿诺德
Arnaud?
阿诺德 - 拿到货了吗
Arnaud? - You got the drop?
拿到了 哪里交易
Yeah, I do. Where you want it?
检测 不是让你吸粉
Test it, don't bump it.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
付钱啊 混♥蛋♥玩意儿
Just pay me my money, motherfucker.
我要走了 没时间和你整这些
I gotta get going. I ain't got time for this shit.
喂 喂 付钱
Yo, yo, money.
你这都要睡了啊
You nodding out on me?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You fucking mutt.
钱在哪
Where's the money at?
这呢
Here we go.
一卷 两卷 三卷
One, two, three.
司机
Driver...
摇下窗户
roll down your window.
喂 慢点摇
Hey, slowly.
我看到你开车发信息
I saw you on your cell phone.
边开车边发短♥信♥是违法的
You know, it's illegal to text and drive.
警官 车已经停了 - 驾照和登记证拿出来
The car was parked, Officer. - License and registration.
警官 我不想有任何动作
I'd rather not make any movements, sir.
最好把我的手
Prefer to keep my hands
放到你看的见的地方
where you can see 'em at all times
以防你担心我会做出
in fear that they may be perceived
任何威胁你的事情
as a threat against you.
你开的车
You are operating a vehicle
是外州的车牌
with out-of-state plates.
最后一次警告
I'm not gonna ask you again.
慢慢地从你的钱包里把驾照拿出来
Slowly retrieve your license from your wallet
从杂物箱里把登记证拿出来
and the registration from the glove box, now.
警官 我的手不会离开方向盘
I will not move my hands from the steering wheel, sir.
从钱包里拿驾照
Driver, license from your wallet
从杂物箱拿登记证 快
and registration from that glove box, now!
这个不是我的车 警官
This is not my vehicle, sir.
你目前开的这辆车
Are you currently operating a vehicle
不是你名下的吗
that you are not the owner of?
驾驶人员 现在他妈的立刻下车
Driver, step out of this fucking car now.
别他妈的让我再说一遍
Do not make me ask you again!
警官 我不开车门
Sir, I will not reach for that door.
我也不会有任何突袭动作
I will not make any sudden movements.
我的手会一直握着方向盘
My hands are staying on this steering wheel.
有什么问题吗 警官
Is there a problem, Officer?
我的车有什么问题吗
Is there a problem with my car?
牌照虽然是新的 可没停到禁停区呀
I know the tags are current, I'm not in a red zone.
也没看到计费器呀
I don't see any meters.
哥儿们 这是你的车 - 是我的车
This is your car, bro? - Yeah, she sure is.
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表