剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
武力 前情回顾
Previously on Force...
你在打量我的城市
You clockin' my city.
打量了又怎么样
It gonna be a problem if I am?
只有一个办法可以知道
Only one way to find out.
那我们来看看呗
Let's find out then.
再想想吧 我需要你 你也需要我
Think again, mano. I need you and you need me.
五五分
So it's 50-50.
五五分
50-50.
你觉得芝加哥塞族人盯上你
You think you throw that big of a shadow
是因为你给他们留下了不小的阴影吗
that the Chicago Serbs got you on they list?
可能我的老合伙人杀了他们老板吧
Maybe my old partner killed they boss.
如果汤米这厮是在找死的话
If this nigga Tommy is on some type of suicide mission,
那就去他妈的
nigga, then fuck him.
我♥干♥这行十五年
Now, I didn't run this shit for 15 years
可不是为了冷眼旁观
just to stand by and watch you on the tank,
让你跟他去干仗的
headed to motherfuckin' battle with this dude.
我过来是要告诉你 我想合作
Came here to tell you that I wanna work together.
你很快就会过时了
You're about to become obsolete.
我手上的货能让你亏得
I've got something that'll kick your teeth in
再也爬不起来
a thousand times over.
只是想确认我搭档的
Just wanna make sure I'm partnering
弗林是对的人
with the right Flynn.
自然是对的
You are.
我杀了你 我们就扯平了 怎么样
How about I kill you, and we're even?
就这样 我六比零领先了
And just like that, I'm up 6-0.
风暴将至
Storm's coming.
风暴已经来临
It's already here.
权欲第四章
武力 第一季第05集
你的小跟班杀了我的两个手下
Your little sidekick killed two of my men.
若是纽约那边听说汤米·伊根在芝加哥呢
What if New York were to hear that Tommy Egan is in Chicago?
你就不该提到纽约
You never should have mentioned New York.
雷多闻·米尔科维奇
Rodovan Mirkovic.
他们会把他找来 事情会变得一团糟
They gotta call him. Shit's all the way fucked.
我想要他们在芝加哥的销♥售♥渠道
I want that pipeline in Chicago.
我要他们滚蛋 你有货源 他们有路子
I want them gone. You got the coke, they got the inroads.
想搞他们 你只有一次机会
You got one swing with that machete.
你最好冥想一下 做个祈祷
You better meditate or pray
不管做什么 尽你所能找到解决方法
or do whatever you can to seek the answers on this.
因为你一旦开始
'Cause once you start it...
就回不了头了
it can't be undone.
我听说你要大难临头了
I hear you got a storm coming.
如果你要把我儿子维克托卷进你那狗屁圈子
If you drag my son Victor down into your world of shite,
那就别怪我发动整个芝加哥
I'm gonna bring the big shoulders of Chicago
来整死你了
down upon thy's head.
你为啥要在这里铺张生意呢
Why you laying down tracks here, anyway?
幽灵死了 纽约玩完了
Ghost is gone. New York is over.
这是我自己打天下的机会
This my chance to get mines.
你跟踪我两次了 还真是找死啊
Creeping up on me twice, it's a great way to get yourself killed.
我并不担心
I'm not too worried.
你应该担心 你找人盯着我了
You should be. You got other eyes on me?
就我
Just mine.
你很紧张
You're jumpy.
我这是有所准备
I'm prepared.
为什么做准备 - 任何事
For? - Anything.
这个可没有吧
Not this.
它在所有人的意料之外 知道为什么吗
No one's prepared for it. You know why?
因为谁都没见过这样的好东西
'Cause no one's ever seen anything like this.
呵 不错的轰趴把戏
Yeah, that's a cool party trick.
这种药超越了化学
This drug goes beyond chemistry.
这简直就是炼金术
It's fucking alchemy.
你没有卖♥♥这种药的法子 是吧
And you ain't got no way to move it, do ya?
你有弗林家族的姓氏 可惜没有下线分销商
You got that big fucking Flynn name, but no distro.
在这个行当里
You see, in this game,
有不慎撞向圆锯的衰佬
there's the suckers that walk into the buzzsaw
也有握着圆锯的聪明人
and the motherfuckers holding it.
欢迎来到我的"圆锯"
Welcome to my buzzsaw.
也许我应该试一下
Maybe I should sample it.
用局内人的角度来分♥析♥
Get an insider's perspective.
不行 我需要你用脑力来分♥析♥
No, I need your science brain firing.
信我就行了 这是我最爽的一次
Just take my word for it. Best high I ever had.
评价很高嘛
That's a big claim.
不是迷幻药
No cap, best.
恢复常态时不会难受
No harsh crash,
没得棉绒嘴病 完全没有后续影响
no cotton mouth, no aftershocks at all.
有一种幻觉的感觉 但是跟摇♥头♥丸♥不一样
It had a trippy-ass vibe, but not like MDMA.
更激烈 像蘑菇
Warmer, like mushrooms,
有非常纯净的可♥卡♥因♥的味道
with the kick of nice, clean coke.
你这么一说 我都想直接埋头研究了
You make me wanna drive my face right into this.
别 还没到时候
No, no. Not yet.
你觉得你能把这玩意儿成分搞清楚吗
You think you can break this shit down?
看看咱到底得了个啥
See what the fuck we got?
这是粒状结构 比可♥卡♥因♥还细
It's a granular texture. It's finer than coke.
嗯
Yeah.
滴下的油汁怎么样 - 我没用鼻子吸
How were the drips? - I didn't snort it.
有烧到你的肺吗 - 也没抽
Did it burn your lungs? - I didn't smoke it.
有搀什么化学物质吗
Anything chemically come through?
化学物质
Chemically?
娘的 有余味吗
Chinga madre. Does it have an aftertaste?
没有吧 怪难说的 我基本上尝到的就是口红味
No. Kind hard to tell. I mostly tasted lipstick.
你想再透露些细节不
You wanna tell me more about that?
不想 - 好吧 那就不管了
No. - Okay. Fuck it, then.
别别别 别啊 行吧
No, no, no, no, no! Okay.
我是被人亲上去的 真的
I was kissed into it. For real.
这么可爱 谁亲的
Adorable. By whom?
克劳迪娅·弗林
Claudia Flynn.
相当赞的推销手法哈
Th-that's a great sales pitch.
有点过火了
It was a little over the top.
你还挺喜欢的
You liked it.
能劳您大驾研究一下这东西不
Will you please just step on this shit?
看看咱得的是啥玩意儿
Let's see what the fuck we got.
要是克劳迪娅·弗林亲了我 我也会买♥♥的
I would buy drugs, too, if Claudia Flynn kissed me.
赶紧研究吧 拿包去
Just-just step on this shit. Go get your bag.
好的 先从简单的测试做起
All right. Let's start easy.
嗨 萨姆森
Hey, Sampson.
过来
Get over here.
靠着车站
Get up against the car.
我说了靠着车站
I said get up against the fucking car.
过来 - 怎么
Come on. - So what?
现在慢跑也是犯罪了
Jogging is a crime too now?
手指交叉 手指交叉
Lace 'em. Lace 'em!
上车
Get the fuck in the car.
赶紧给我上车
Get in the fucking car right now.
你总是找上我
You been coming to me like
就跟我们认识似的
we know each other or something.
就好像我们是老熟人
Like we got some kind of history.
你手下一批坏种在06年杀了五个人
Your bad batch in '06 killed five people.
我一知道他们有问题
I pulled that off the streets
就把他们撤出来了
as soon as I knew it was cut toxic.
可惜并不及时
It wasn't soon enough.
你知道吉吉·沃特金斯这个名字吗
You know the name Kiki Watkins?
不知道
I don't.
很多人的人生因你而改变
She's one of the people whose lives
她就是其中之一
will never be the same because of you.
我花了15年的时间来弥补
I spent 15 years making amends.
你们这些罪犯啊
You convicts.
你们总是说你们找到信仰了
You always talk about how you found God or Jesus
啥啥啥的
or whatever the fuck.
然后我们就都得跟你们一起
And we're all supposed to just go along
踏上洗涤心灵的旅程 是吧
for the spiritual ride with you, is that right?
那你呢
Well, what about you?
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表