剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
and Diamond is my guy.
等他准备好 我就拉他入伙
So, when he ready, I'ma bring him in.
在此之前 CBI... 免了吧 这家人的问题不小
Till then, CBI... bad look. This family shit run deep.
你在我们的组织中
I'm a little bit uneasy
有这么大的权力 让我感到有点不安
with how much power you have in our operation.
不要把权力跟远见混淆了
Don't mistake power for vision.
我可不是你父亲 - 你的举止很像他
I ain't your father. - You're acting like it.
克劳迪娅 我们的合作得很好
We got a good thing going here, Claud.
别因为你感情受到伤害就搞砸了一切
Don't fuck it up 'cause you got your feelings hurt.
要是你重新掌权了
What would you do differently with CBI
你会对CBI有什么不一样的改动
if you was back in charge?
怎么 你想提前退休啦
What, you looking for early retirement, nigga?
宝座还没凉呢
Seat ain't cold yet, bro.
我就是想知道你会怎么做
I just want to know what you would do differently.
我就觉着吧
I mean, shit.
咱绝不会浪费这么多时间跟白皮搞事情
Wouldn't have wasted so much time with the white world.
之前那些事吧 没白皮插手咱也能做到
Could have made them same moves without 'em.
从一开始就能得到咱应得的荣誉
Got the credit we deserved from day fucking one.
现在我们还得时刻注意别又开战了
Now there's just gonna always be a asterisk next to the W.
我又没问之前的事
See, I'm not asking what was.
我自打出来就在开拓CBI的生意
Now, I expanded CBI business since I been out.
嗯嗯 确实确实
Uh-huh, facts, facts.
我们靠塞尔维亚人的渠道赚了不少钱
We making good money with the Serb pipeline.
还存下了交给他们的税收
Mm-hmm. Putting away they tax, too.
生意很顺利
The shit is smooth.
你是个有远见的人 你会做什么不一样的举措呢
You a visionary, so what would you do different?
你这么问是因为你想一探
You asking this 'cause you trying to get a glimpse
天才的大脑呢
inside the mind of a genius
还是因为你真的准备要有所行动了
or 'cause you really ready to make some moves?
我这么问是因为我是你哥
I'm asking because I'm your brother,
还有 就算是我这年纪 我也想学点东西的
and even at my age, I still want to learn shit.
好吧 如果你是学生
Okay, I mean, well, if you the student,
今天的课程只有一节
there's only one lesson on the curriculum today.
兄弟 如果是我管事...
Bro, if I was running shit...
我就会把我们所有家当都压在这种新药上
I'd put everything we got behind this new drug.
不惜一切代价稳住我们城南的江山
Do whatever the fuck we gotta do to secure the South Side.
嗯 可是有太多的未知之处
Yeah, but there's too many unknowns, man.
我听到你说的话了 行吧
Look, I heard you, all right?
我知道了 我懂的
I get it. I do.
你问的是个假设问题 对吧
I mean, nigga, you asked for a hypothetical, right?
这就是我的答案
So, shit, there it is.
你认为我太固执己见了 是吧
You believe I'm too stuck in my ways, huh?
嗯 确实
Yeah, nigga, I do,
不过我不会在你想左拐的时候右转
but I ain't trying to get you to zig when you want to zag.
你明白吗
You feel me?
不过说真的 哥
Nah, but for real, though, D...
CBI是你一手创立的
CBI started with you.
也会随你一路走下去
It's gonna end with you.
只要我能在其中当个小角色...
As long as I can play a small part somewhere in the middle...
就是幸事一件了
it's a blessing, dog.
姑娘们找上的人都准备要买♥♥入
Everyone the girls hit is ready for another buy.
你说得对
You were right.
我们需要一个新制药师来保证生产
We need a new cook to keep production up.
如果我们的产出低于六成 就得抓紧弥补了
If we fall below 60% output, we playing catch-up.
否则每笔交易之间就会出现空隙
There's gonna be a lag between buys.
你他♥娘♥的♥傻乐啥呢
Hey, what the fuck is you grinning about?
放松啦
Take it easy.
只是跟在一个专业罪犯身边
It's just nice to be around
感觉还挺好的
a professional fucking criminal.
这可是你对我说过最好听的话了
Hey, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
我们一直挺好的 是吧 - 当然
We been real cool, right? - Very.
没有秘密 - 互相帮助
Ain't got no secrets. - No, we got each other's back.
而且你一直很专业
And you've been real good at not crossing
从不在两性问题上越界
none of them sexual lines.
再说一遍 我不上白皮
Again, I don't fuck white boys.
重点是 我们的生意不错
The point is, we got a good thing going here.
那是 - 不过 我有事要说
Very. - See, I got something.
不知道...你会怎么想
I don't... I don't know how you're gonna take it.
我也不知道 只有一种方法可以确定
I don't know. There's only one way to find out.
说吧
Hit me.
我在芝加哥有个哥哥
I got a brother here in Chicago.
什么时候开始的 - 从我小时候
Since when? - Since I was a baby.
这重要吗
What the fuck does that matter?
不是 我的意思是 你知道多久了
No, I mean how long have you known?
最近的事 你是唯一知道的
It's real recent. You the only one that know.
荣幸啊 - 滚犊子
I'm honored. - Get the fuck out of here.
我认真的 汤米
No, I'm serious, Tommy, for reals.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么现在告诉我
Why are you telling me this now?
我想让他来实验室 - 行啊
I want to put him in the lab. - All right, cool.
他是科学家吗
He a scientist?
是音乐家 应该是玩萨克斯的
Nah, musician. Sax, I think.
他要在我们制货的时候来段儿爵士吗
So he's gonna play fucking jazz while we cutting?
不是 他手很巧
No, he's good with his hands.
我看过你这混混那量量的
I seen you mixing and measuring there,
他很聪明
and he's smart.
最重要的是 他是我能信任的人
And above all that, he's someone else that I can trust,
但也只有我跟你清楚我俩是兄弟
but only me and you are gonna know we brothers, all right?
是嘛 两个蓝眼睛
Oh, okay, because two pasty-ass,
肤色惨白的白皮在实验室
blue-eyed white boys in the lab,
还真没人能猜出来呢
and nobody's gonna put that shit together?
绝不可能
Not a motherfucking chance.
本尼根
Bennigan.
你收弗林家的钱有多久了
How long you been in the Flynns' pocket?
什么意思 - 胡说也行
Excuse me? - Yeah, you can bullshit me.
坦白也可 随你
Or you can come clean.
不论怎样 结果都一样
Either way, this is gonna go down the same way.
听着 我...
Look, I um...
我欠了很多医疗费用
I got a lot of medical expenses that aren't being covered.
本尼根 我又不是傻子
I'm not a total jagoff, Bennigan.
我知道你压力很大
I know you're under a fuck ton of pressure.
你有个生病的姐妹
You got a fucked-up sister.
而我看中了一艘新船
Well, I got my eye on a new boat
和一处位于内瓦湖城的房♥子
and house in Lake Geneva.
上头没必要知道这些
Hey, department doesn't need to know about this, all right?
所有这些
Any of it.
我们都是警♥察♥
We're on the same side of the blue line here.
你开价多少 - 弗林家付你多少
How much do you want? - How much the Flynns paid you?
十万出头 但是这笔钱是要...
A little over 100K, but, I mean, that's going to...
我不在乎 - ...付护理...
Hey, I don't give a fuck. - ... caregivers...
真不在乎
I really don't.
我就要五万 或更多
My kick's 50 grand and counting.
像你这样的聪明人 总能知道怎么赚更多的钱
Bright guy like you can find a way to more paper.
沃沙斯基 我...
W-W-Warshawski, I...
如果拿出这五万 我就不能照顾我姐姐了
I cannot shell out 50K and still take care of my sister.
这么说吧...
Well, tell you what...
我也不是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Since I'm not a complete prick,
给你几周时间
I'll give you a couple weeks.
干
Shit.
你找我
You wanted to see me?
闺女最近干啥啦
What have you been up to, girl?
啥也没干 - 胡说
Nothing. - Bullshit.
联调局来人的时候你都不在
You weren't there when the feds came and kicked down the door.
我手下两个人现在还失踪了
And now two of my men are missing.
可能他们跟我跟的无聊了吧
Well, maybe they got bored of following me.
我也就是去买♥♥买♥♥东西
You know, all I really do is go shopping.
别跟我打马虎眼
Don't play fucking games with me.
整个市里都是我的眼线
I got eyes all over this city.
是吗 那他们看到什么了
Oh, yeah? And what do they see?
我就知道
Yeah, that's what I thought.
你没有你认为的那种远见
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表