剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
is don't get that shit on your fit.
你胳膊废了吗
Your arm's busted?
我有段时间没做过加工了
Been a minute since I cut.
当老板时间太长了
Been in management too long.
学着点
Watch and learn.
成啊
Okay.
要是我跟幽灵知道你还有这手
Yo, if me and Ghost knew you had skills like this,
我们就不会让你出去跑腿送货
we would've taken you off the routes
而是让你在实验室干活了
and put you in the lab.
幽灵会到芝加哥来
Is Ghost gonna be coming down to Chicago
指手画脚一通不
to get down on this?
不会
Nah.
你俩终于分家了啊
You two finally decided to break up?
幽灵死了
Ghost dead.
你杀的
You do it?
不是
Nah.
可我也没能阻止
But I couldn't stop it neither.
抱歉 请节哀
Sorry for your loss.
嗯
Yeah.
我也很抱歉
Me too.
要达到最佳效果
Look, it's gonna take me all night
我就得忙碌一整夜
to get this to that sweet spot.
绝对无法检测出来的那种
It'll be completely undetectable.
- 双倍的货 - 双倍的利润
- Double the weight. - Double the profit.
没错 怎么分帐
That's right. So what's the split?
你三我七
70/30 my way.
滚蛋
Fuck that.
你还当我是你在纽约认识的
You think I'm that scared little courier
那个胆小的小信使
you knew back in New York?
再想想吧
Think again, mano.
我需要你 你也需要我
I need you and you need me.
五五分
So it's 50/50.
五五分
50/50.
汤米 你为什么要帮我
Why you helping me, Tommy?
你不是想让我死的嘛
You wanted me dead.
你干啥非得得寸进尺呢
Why you keep pushing it, huh?
那都是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
是你冲过来对我下手的好吧
You the one that came at me.
- 那是因为我不想死 - 你不是没死呢嘛
- I didn't wanna die. - And you ain't dead.
这不就行了
That's all that matters.
敬幽灵
To Ghost.
敬幽灵
To Ghost.
嗨 JP
Yo, JP.
嗨 汤米
Yo, Tommy.
嗨
Yo.
- 我去 - 这东西放哪啊
- Hey. Oh, man. - Where you want to put this?
过来
Come on over here.
楼上都拆得差不多了
Well, upstairs is uh, gutted to the studs.
楼下估计也要乱得不成样了
Down here is gonna be a motherfucker.
也是 你想把这些东西放哪
Yeah, I bet. Where do you want these?
好啦 就放这里
Come on, man. Right here.
- 你真是大救星啊 - 嗯 吃吧
- You're a lifesaver. - Yeah, dig in.
- 不用谢 - 好吧
- You're welcome. - All right.
- 芝士的 - 我可喜欢芝士了
- Cheese? - I love cheese.
下一个
Next.
这就对了 开吃喽
There we go. All right.
方形披萨 我是永远都不会习惯这玩意儿的
Those squares, man. I'll never get used to it.
别介 多好吃啊
Come on, man, that's good stuff.
话说米丽亚姆住养老院的钱是谁付的
So who's paying for Miriam's nursing home?
我猜她可能是有信托吧
Well, I assume she got some kind of trust set up.
她还有这个
She had money like that?
我猜的 反正够用吧
Enough, I guess.
就没人联♥系♥过你或者你♥爸♥
Nobody ever hit up you or your old man?
没有
Nah.
有好长一段时间 我和赫尔曼都没跟她一起住
Me and Herman weren't a part of her life for a long time.
等我们回来的时候
By the time we came back around,
她已经住进养老院了
she was already in the home.
照我看 要是咱们想弄明白...
I guess if we wanted some answers...
别说了
No, no, no, no, no.
我他妈绝不可能
No fucking way
回头去找那个疯婆子
am I ever gonna go to that crazy bitch.
完全不用考虑凯特
Kate's out of the picture.
这里还有的是活
Lot of work to be done in here,
不过呢...
but, um...
这个我会留着的
I think I'll hold onto this.
这个是什么
What's "This"?
这个上有你
You are right there.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
这个真有我
There I am.
看上去咱们从来都没一起待过
Doesn't look like we were ever here at the same time.
是啊 所以显然都不知道对方的存在
Yeah, no wonder we didn't know the other one existed.
你打算怎么收拾这房♥子
What's the plan for this place?
兄弟 我真说不好
Man, I don't know.
这个呢 我很感谢
Look, I appreciate this.
- 别说了... - 不过这样不好
- No... - But it doesn't feel right.
我不能拿
I can't keep it.
不该拿你的钱 而且感觉不合法
Doesn't feel right and it doesn't feel legal.
伊利诺伊州开自助洗衣房♥不合法吗
Laundromats ain't legal in Illinois?
我以前就是干这个的 JP
That was my business, JP.
洗衣房♥ 停车场 夜店
Laundromats, parking lots, nightclubs.
我和我的合伙人干得正经不错
Me and my partner did real good.
后来把生意卖♥♥了 对半一分
Sold that shit, split it right down the middle.
你是说你算是退休了 本来要去芝加哥
So you retired, headed to Chicago?
大概就是这个意思
Yeah, something like that.
你合伙人呢
And your partner?
他南下了
He headed south.
兄弟 你可算把钱的来路说明白了 其实我...
Man, you break off a knot like this, I mean...
我说 钱什么也感觉不到
Well, look, money ain't got no feelings.
我能感觉到
But I do.
你的感觉是能养家
Well, is your feelings gonna
还是能保着你的店平安无事
keep the lights on here or at the club?
钱能把事情搞得一团糟
Money fucks things up,
特别是家人的关系
especially with family.
拿回去吧
Take it back.
你说个数
What's your number?
- 我刚说了... - 不是 你说的话我都听见了
- I just said... - No, I know what you said,
但我还不知道你需要什么
but I ain't heard what you need.
每个人都有一个让自己不再辛苦的钱数
Everybody's got a number so they could breathe.
你需要多少
What's yours?
说嘛 告诉我
Come on, hit me.
十九万六千...
One hundred ninety-six thousand...
二百二十三
two hundred and twenty-three.
好大一笔
That's a big breath.
记着这笔钱 别着急变
Hang on to that money, all right?
我看看能不能帮上点忙
I'll, uh, I'll see what I can't do.
回头找你
I'll hit you later.
这地方越来越烂了
This field is going to shit.
咱们应该搞点社区活动
We should do some community work.
倒是个洗钱的法子
That's a good way to clean some cash.
咱们应该干点...
Let's do something that's just about...
怎么说呢 干点善事
I don't know, man, some good.
我去 这没问题 老大
Shit, it's all good, nigga.
我就问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
你觉得钱有感觉吗
You think money has a conscience?
不是比喻 说真的
I mean, for real.
咱们建个看台 来几个防护栅栏
We get some new bleachers, backstops,
在外场铺点真的草
put some real grass in the outfield.
对吧 弄上各种咱们这里原来没有的东西
Come on. All the shit we didn't have?
是不是大家都他妈没人在乎
Ain't nobody gonna give a fuck
哪里来的这笔钱
about where the money came from.
哥们儿 我在乎
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表