剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
她就离开了我
the fucking cord,
我还是愿意原谅她
and I'm still willing to forgive her.
她对你做了什么不可饶恕的事情
What the fuck she do to you that was so bad?
她宁愿爱一个死人也不愿搭理我
She chose to love a ghost instead of me.
我们正在加强附近的安保
We're tightening up security around here,
也会给你配两个保镖
and I'm putting two guards on you.
我没事 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
我们得以防被报复
We need to be ready for retaliation.
我可不想让保安
I'm not really interested in having security
全天候的看着我
up my ass 24-7.
亲爱的 你弟弟在外面
Sweetheart, your brother
能照顾好自己
can look after himself on the street.
你怎么办 挨枪子儿
What the fuck are you gonna do? Get yourself shot?
并不想
Not remotely.
那你有什么法子 惹毛更多的帮派
What are you gonna do? Piss off some more crews?
这可不是开玩笑
This is no fucking joke.
我在这里是为了保护你
I'm here to fucking protect you.
既然想保护我
You want me to have protection,
那就给我一把枪
give me a fucking gun.
没有更好的办法了 对吧 爸
No better way to even the fight, is there, Da?
孩子 我知道你觉得自己很厉害
I know you think you're hard, darling.
但你连扣扳机的力气都没有
But you do not have the strength to pull a trigger.
这点我可以保证
I guarantee that.
兔子急了还咬人呢 谁知道我在紧要关头能干出什么事儿来
Push comes to shove, who knows what I'm capable of?
给她配俩
Put two on her.
明白
You got it.
我身上没枪
Hey, I ain't even strapped.
你♥他♥妈♥跟着老子干嘛
The fuck is you following me for, huh?
你老大是谁 让他自己来
Whoever put you up to this, they come looking,
老子哪儿也不去
I ain't going nowhere.
就在这儿 听到没
I'm here, you hear me? I'm right fucking here.
没人让我来
Ain't nobody put me up to this shit, man.
我来只是想提醒你 小心背后
I'm just here to let you know that you need to watch your back.
谁派你来的 戴蒙德 杰纳德
Who sent you? Diamond? Jenard?
我没别的话
I ain't telling you nothing else
只是想告诉你 枪别离身
other than you need to keep your gun on you,
一定不能离身
and don't get caught lacking.
你为啥要帮我
Why you wanna help me?
我有自己的理由
I got my reasons.
行吧 谢谢提醒
A'ight, then. Appreciate the heads-up.
不客气 - 我谢完了
Don't mention it. - I just did.
现在赶紧滚蛋
Now get the fuck out of here.
家里有矿就是好
Deep money ain't so bad.
是投资
Yeah, it's an investment.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你爹地给你投了多少
How much your papi invest for you?
话说...
So...
你比谁都了解汤米
you know Tommy better than anyone.
跟其他人知道的差不多
As much as anyone can.
是吗 你俩上过床吗
Yeah? Do you fuck him?
恭喜大家被选中
Let me congratulate you all on making the cut.
首先 我们需要你们的信任和沉默
First and foremost, we need your trust and your silence.
一旦加入
By entering into this agreement,
相当于签订了口头保密协议 一个字都不许透漏出去
you are signing a verbal NDA, which means you don't say shit.
房♥间里的每个人 就当没来过
Everyone in this room has never been in this room.
首次出货很顺利
The first rollout was seamless.
但随着进度展开 不要偏离目标
But as we move forward, never stray from your targets.
记住 如果角落里有一个一整晚
Remember, the dude or woman in the corner
只喝一杯饮料的人 那就是条子
nursing one drink all night, that's a fucking cop.
我们会提供目标名单和行动手段
We're giving you the players and the playlist.
不要搞偏离了 如果出错 我们一起玩儿完
Do not stray from that. If you do, we're all fucked.
目前只能给你们一次用量的大丽花
The reason we're only giving you enough Dahlia for your lips
是因为数量还不足以
is because it isn't enough weight
大量出货
to do any actual real time.
如果你被抓
If you do get picked up,
不要打给我们
do not call us.
只能打给这个号♥码
This is the only number you call.
说你找齐伯曼
You ask for Kippleman,
然后等着他出现就行
and you wait for his ass to show up.
付钱让你们干的活只有一件
You're getting paid to do one thing here:
运输
courier.
法语本意就是"把东西从A安全
That's French for "Get from point A to point B
送到B"
without fucking up."
明白了吗
Is that all clear?
好的
Good.
梅西 能问一下...
Macy, can I ask...
我有个提议
I have a proposition for you.
我需要一个你的人 红头发那个 苏菲就行
I need one of your girls, maybe that redhead, Sofie,
去弄我弟弟 维克托
to go after my brother, Vic.
好的 - 好了 没问题了吧
Okay. - All right, you good?
没了
Mm-hmm.
拿出一个化学性质
We take one property out
再加另一个进入分子链...
to add another one to the chain...
可能会影响整条分子链
It might affect the entire molecular chain.
我知道 这话你念叨一小时了
Yeah, I know. You've been saying that for a fucking hour.
别再说废话了
Stop the bullshitting.
要怎么做才能出成品
What do you need to take out to make this shit work?
最复杂的成分
The most complex component.
那是啥
Okay, which is?
三种主要化学成分 合成后会发光
The three main chemicals that when combined makes it glow.
那可是我们的招牌
Hombre, that's our calling card.
正是 - 所以你们需要
Exactly. - That's why you gonna
舍弃这一项
get rid of it.
这就相当于你的指纹 太容易辨认
It's also your fingerprint. It's too identifiable.
那如果大丽花不发光 它还有什么特别的
So what makes Dahlia special if it doesn't glow?
不会吧 是因为爽啊
You serious? The fucking high.
所以才会有回头客
That's why people keep coming back.
有噱头的毒品会被淘汰
Drugs with a gimmick fade away.
而有质量的毒品才能畅销持久
Drugs that hit every time live on forever.
博士 你可是有了长♥期♥饭票呢
You got a forever ride here, Doc.
别畏手畏脚的
Don't fuck it up thinking
给搞砸了
you gotta put a frame around it.
约会愉快
Have a nice time on your date.
你到底搞没搞明白
You fucking crack this thing yet or what?
妈呀 就不能好好打个招呼
Oh, my God. Hi. How are you?
顺便问问我需不需要烟
Would you like a cigarette?
所以呢
So?
她累了
She's tired.
那又怎样
So what?
在实验室忙了那么久
Been working in the lab for hours on end.
我不确定我们还能从她那里榨出什么来
Look, I don't know how much more we can get out of her.
所以才需要你在她身边
That's why you there, over her shoulder,
好好学习...
trying to learn...
你到底能不能破解
You gonna crack it or what?
我们已经尽快了
We're moving as fast as we can.
但这不是可♥卡♥因♥
But this ain't coke.
如果太快 会破坏分子链
If you move too quick, you break the chain.
我懂我懂
Yeah, I know. I know.
只是我从没有完全拥有过什么
I just never had nothing that was all mines.
当我还在街头混的时候
When I was a corner boy,
我总是在给别人打下手
I was always hustling for somebody else.
人们根本不把我放眼里 跟路边板凳没区别
People slept on me like I was coming off the bench,
但这才是我想要的
but I never wanted nothing else but this.
我和幽灵遇到的所有人
Everybody else that we came up with,
尤其他
me and Ghost, especially him,
开始有了不同的目标
they started to want different things.
想要成为不同的人
They started to wanna become different people.
但...我不会
But... not me.
想都没想过
Psh, not once.
汤米 你现在绝对独当一面
You're definitely running your own hustle now, Tommy.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表