剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
听我说 表哥 你想要多少 我们都供得上
Look, cozzo, we can get you however much you want.
你俩小崽子玩得有点大
You little niggas making big moves.
明天给我拿四块砖过来
Get me four more bricks by tomorrow
让我跟你们的上家见一面
or a sit with your connect,
否则别说我不信你们
or I can't trust you.
一旦我不信你们...
If I can't trust you...
你们死定了
y'all dead.
明白了 表哥
Got you, coz.
汤米的事 你都说对了
You're right about Tommy.
真不该怀疑你
I never should have doubted you.
你怎么改主意了 - 刚看见他和米尔科维奇在一起
What changed your mind? - I just saw him with Mirkovic.
他们在合作
They're working together.
你说得对 这他妈混♥蛋♥
You were right. That motherfucker.
我说什么来着
What did I tell you?
你俩都听好
You two...
你们得相信我
you need to trust me.
爸 我全听你的
I'm all in, Da.
你说什么 就是什么
Anything you want.
再不背着家里人了
I'll never step away from this family again.
从现在开始 你让我♥干♥什么我就干什么
From here on out, I'll do whatever you need me to do.
绝不多问一句
No questions asked.
我需要你成为领袖
I need you to lead.
有位智者说过...
A wise man once said...
"人一生中真正的财富
"The only true wealth in this life
是子女
is children.
比世界上所有的财富
More than all the money
权力都更可贵"
or all the power on this Earth."
现在我真的富可敌国
I am rich beyond measure.
我♥操♥
Fuck, man.
这些狗♥日♥的♥滑头
Yo, these slippery little motherfuckers, man.
是达-麦克和马歇尔 老弟 我就日了
D-Mac and Marshall, bro. Fuck!
弄这俩货没问题 他们干什么了
Fuck they little ass done got into?
这俩小子去过加里
G, these little niggas done went to Gary
他妈的找过那表哥
and took a meet with motherfucking Cousin Buddy.
明白了
Yeah.
可他们手上没东西给他啊
They ain't got shit to offer him.
好兄弟
Nigga, peep.
他们拿出了一整块大丽花
They dropped a brick of Dahlia off on 'em.
他们是他妈怎么做到的
How the fuck they pull that kind of work?
兄弟 我也不知道
Nigga, I don't know.
可他们不仅给这厮带货
But they offered this nigga distro
还找供货人接了头
and a meet with the connect.
先他妈别说了
Hold the fuck up.
这话完全不科学啊
Don't none of this make no sense.
那俩小♥逼♥崽子没货 没钱
Them little niggas ain't got no pull, no money.
怎么突然就跳出来说自己能拿倒大丽花
How the fuck they gon' front like they got a Dahlia connect?
是汤米
It was Tommy.
是那他妈汤米
It was motherfucking Tommy.
没错了
Yeah, G,
还记得我拿钱让达-麦克盯着这厮吧
I paid D-Mac to drop that nigga, right?
这货后来竟然找到我
And this little motherfucker came back to me
钱也不要了 什么消息也没给我
with my bounty empty-handed.
这小狗♥日♥的♥断我们的财路啊
This little motherfucker cut us off at the knees, G.
必须除掉汤米
Tommy gotta go.
必须的
Indeed.
不过首先要弄死那俩小♥逼♥崽子
But we gonna kill these little niggas first.
怎么样 达-麦克 - 来了
What's up, D-Mac? - Yo.
过来 我找你有事说
Yo man come here. Let me holler at you.
等一下 我先告诉你
Hey, but wait, let me tell you
我和马歇尔帮你办的事
what me and Marshall got going on for you.
不急 我还是先说
Hold up, man. I-I need to talk to you first.
别啊 我们在加里给你找了个出大丽花的下线
But wait, we hooked up Dahlia distro for you in Gary.
你们干嘛了 - 马歇尔有个表哥
You did what? - So Marshall got a cousin.
那家伙就一只眼
Nigga got one eye.
其实也是两只 不过一只看东
Well, actually, he got two, but one's looking east.
一只就看西了
The other one's looking west.
你们他妈都干了什么
What the fuck did you just do?
别急 我想告诉你来着
Wait, I'm trying to tell you.
我和马歇尔原本忙着
Look, so me and Marshall was in the mix
给杰拉德往加里运可♥卡♥因♥
with Jenard running coke to Gary,
后来杰拉德把我们踢出来了
but Jenard fucked us out the deal,
所以我回去让表哥别他妈尿可♥卡♥因♥了
so I went back and told Cousin Buddy fuck coke.
我们能给他大丽花
We got Dahlia for him.
我就他妈不认识这货
I don't know who the fuck that is.
你提过我的名字 - 没有
You give him my name? - No.
你说过我人在哪里 - 没有
You tell him where we was? - No.
你♥他♥妈♥到这里 没被人跟踪吧 - 没有
Was you fucking followed here? - No.
我不清楚 应该没有
I don't know. No.
你怎么急了 这不是好事吗
Why you tripping, man? This is a good thing!
我都是为你啊
I did this for you.
没人求你把货带到加里去
No one asked you to bring this shit to Gary!
我说 我是想帮你忙嘛
Man, I was trying to do something good for you.
是啊 可你没准就丢了小命
Yeah, well, you could have got yourself killed!
把咱们都拖死
All of us dead!
你眼前就是他妈无比光明的前程
You got this huge fucking future,
你却出去做干蠢事
and you out here doing dumb shit!
跟那个饭桶杰拉德跑腿
Running with that trash bag Jenard,
做点垃圾生意
making bad deals,
为了引起别人的注意去砸酒吧
shooting up clubs for attention.
不是 你刚才这他妈什么意思
Wait, what the fuck you just say?
行了 我知道是你朝酒吧打的枪
Yeah, I know it was you that shot up the club,
也知道JP是你父亲
and I know that JP is your father.
我是你的叔叔 达-麦克
And I'm your uncle, D-Mac.
我必须保护你
So I gotta protect you.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
咱们是一家人 达-麦克
We family, D-Mac.
你 我 JP
You and me and... JP.
我知道你不会朝我开枪
And I know you ain't gonna shoot me.
别逼我
Try me.
你下不了手杀人
'Cause you ain't no killer.
其实我跟着你去过那边的老房♥子
You know, I followed you to that old house.
看见你们都在
I saw y'all there together.
不过不知道你也是亲人
But I ain't know you was fam.
我甚至不能...
I couldn't even...
真是他妈一团乱麻
Shit is just so fucked up.
是啊 一直都是
Yeah, all the way around.
真该告诉你 也告诉JP
Should have told you, told JP.
总是想找个机会
Waited for the time.
现在该由你告诉他了
Now it's on you to tell him.
你这话什么意思
Wait, what?
不是 我♥操♥
Wait, fuck that.
老大 你是成年人好吗
Man, you the adult.
你该承担更大的责任
You should have been way more responsible.
行吧 还是我来
Okay, I'll do it.
可你要跟我一起去
But you coming with me.
咱们一起面对
We do this shit together.
把那盒子收了
Put that shit away.
你觉得他能接受吗
How you think he gonna take it?
大概就跟你反应差不多吧
About as good as you.
要我喊汤米叔叔 我张不开嘴
Man, I ain't calling you Uncle Tommy.
无所谓 - 要不就叫汤姆
It's a'ight. - Maybe just Tom.
这叫法你♥他♥妈♥想也不要想
Well, that ain't never gonna fucking happen.
走开 躲起来
Go! Move!
汤米叔叔
Uncle Tommy!
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我♥操♥ 站住了
Oh, fuck. Get up, get up.
我日 - 妈的
Oh, fuck. - Shit.
按住 按住
Come here, come here.
按好了别松手 咱们走
Keep it right there. Come here.
走 走
Come on, come on.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表