剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
看 我就不会这么想
See, I didn't think about that.
你真是个好人 赫尔曼
You was real good, Herman.
你来之后 他就问我
After you got here, he asked me
什么样的母亲才会丢下她的孩子
what kinda mother would leave her child.
我和他说 没妈也算不了什么
I told him no mother worth a shit.
凯特也就这么回事
And that's Kate.
我的毒品在哪 - 滚你♥妈♥的♥
Where are my fucking drugs? - Fuck you!
你是要我的驾照和行驶证
You want my license and registration,
还是我直接给你钱啊
or should I just get to the part where I pay you?
维克托 你♥他♥妈♥的去后院区干什么
What the fuck were you doing in the back of the yards, Vic?
我没去过 不过听说不太平
I've never been there. Heard it's rough, though.
我看到你和戴蒙德·萨姆森在一块
I saw you with Diamond Sampson.
戴蒙德... 萨福德吗
Diamond S... you say Samford?
不 我不认识这个人
No, I don't know anyone by that name.
他这个人很危险
Shit's real dangerous in his world.
抱歉 咱们刚才说谁来着
I'm sorry, who we talkin' about again?
你还要装傻是吗
So that's how we're gonna play this?
我认真的
I'm not playing.
谢默斯 你应该把警方行动告诉我的
You should've been the one that tipped me off, Seamus.
你的筹码不多 要求却...
Your leverage is minimal and your needs are...
不少
excessive.
我知道凭警♥察♥那点工资
I know you can't take care of your sister
养不活你妹妹
on a cop's salary.
你不在了谁来照顾她呢
Who's gonna take care of her if you go away?
你别再提她了
Don't you say another fuckin' word about her.
好吧 不提了
Yeah, you're right.
可能我说的够多了
I've probably said enough.
该死 该死
Fuck. Fuck!
我没拿你们的毒品
I don't have your fucking drugs!
我爸过去也抽雪茄
My dad used to smoke cigars,
抽这种便宜货
cheap shit just like this.
从封皮就能看出烟的好坏
You can always tell a good cigar from the wrapper.
你跟他一样是个卑微的混♥蛋♥
You're a cheap motherfucker just like him.
这下往哪烫呢
Where do you want this one?
往你妈下面烫
How 'bout your mother's cunt?
等等
Wait!
我把毒品给你们
I'll give you your fucking drugs.
我的儿子过于感性
My son leads with his heart, not his head.
这让他的生活一团糟
Complicates every fuckin' thing in his life.
如果你也是个麻烦 请离开吧
So if you're just another complication, move along.
我不想给JP的生活添乱
Oh, I ain't tryin' to complicate JP's life.
他的人生已经够糟糕了
That shit seems pretty complicated already.
打住打住 你在开玩笑吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You fucking kiddin' me?
现在我要听你俩来吐槽我了吗
I gotta take this shit from both of y'all now?
开玩笑的 兄弟
I'm just playin', bro.
对我来说也很奇怪
That shit is weird for me too.
利利亚娜: 到费尔蒙特街道5727号♥见我 带上幽灵
该死
Fuck.
你还好吧 孩子
You okay, son?
没事
Yeah.
我公♥寓♥的水管裂了
Pipe burst in my apartment.
听着
Hey, look,
我不会骗JP的
I ain't tryin' to pull nothin' over on JP.
没准哪天 你我之间就没敌意了
So maybe someday, me and you will be cool.
也许还会有
Maybe not.
你打给她了吗
You call her yet?
你上家人呢
Where the fuck is your connect?
他会来的
He'll be here.
到安全屋等我们
Meet us at the safe house.
我们一小时后到
We'll be there in an hour.
她会等你
She'll be waiting.
既然你们只负责干活
Since none of you guys got the looks,
那你们老大是谁
who got the brains?
你的上家好像不会来了
It doesn't seem like your connect is going to show.
把你手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
我说把你手♥机♥给我
I said give me your fucking phone!
利利亚娜: 到费尔蒙特街道5727号♥见我 带上幽灵
幽灵是谁
Who the fuck is Ghost?
你他♥娘♥的♥怎么才来
What took you so fucking long?
救了你的命连声谢谢都没有吗
"Thank you for saving my fuckin' life" will do.
幽灵这一手挺聪明的
That Ghost shit, that was smart.
谢谢 我太骄傲了
Thanks. I'm pretty proud of that.
嗯 你应该的
Yeah, you should be.
你连他们的货都截了
How the fuck you didn't know that they were Serbs
竟然不知道他们是塞尔维亚人
when you jacked they product?
还没来得及听出口音我就把他们杀了
I-I-I shot 'em before I had time to work out the accent.
你可别耍我 利利亚娜
Do not fuckin' play me, Liliana.
我当时不知道
I didn't know.
现在知道了
Not until now.
你傻站在这干嘛
What the fuck you standin' around for?
把他们处理了
Go run their shit.
那俩人不回话
When those two don't report back,
他们的老板要来找人了
their boss is gonna come lookin' for them.
他要来找你了
He's gonna come lookin' for you.
她 是个女老板
She. Their boss is a she.
是吗 - 是的
Really? - Yeah.
我听到他们说到过
I heard 'em talking about a her.
这个爱喷香水的有个双胞胎
And Drakkar Noir over here has a fucking twin.
很好 现在我要去杀他两次
Good, now I get to kill him twice.
推到河里 来 一 二 三
Into the river. Come on. One, two, three.
真可爱
This is cute.
她就跟你的影子似的
She's like your little fuckin' shadow.
嗯 影子需要一个保姆
Yeah, this shadow needs a sitter.
我真不用
I really don't.
你觉得这里像托儿所吗
This look like a day care to you?
马上就要成最好的托儿所了
Would be the best one ever.
咱俩出去兜风的时候
I just need to park her somewhere safe
我得把她放到安全的地方
while you and me take a ride.
她最好够格
She better be worth it.
我够格 只是他不想承认
I am. He just won't admit it.
我去叫杰纳德
I'll go get Jenard.
好吧
All right.
闭上你的嘴 耳朵放尖一点
Keep your mouth shut and your ears open.
好的
Okay.
这下你可闯大祸了
This is some fucked-up shit that you brought.
你和塞尔维亚人是老相识啊
You got history with the Serbs?
是啊 关系不怎么好
Yeah, and it ain't good.
不是吧
Oh, hell no, man.
让这个疤脸滚出去
Fuck outta here with Scarface.
混♥蛋♥ 你还欠我八千大洋呢
You got my eight large, cocksucker?
这下有好戏了
Well, this is gonna go good.
走吧
Come on.
一个小丫头就能搞出这么多事
One little girl put all of this in motion.
小丫头片子胆子不小
One fucking brave little girl.
你哥哥跟汤米一起行动
Must kill you to have to watch me
却让你在这看着我 心里不好受吧
while your brother's makin' moves with Tommy.
要是戴蒙德跟那个白皮瞎混的时候
Look, if that nigga Diamond wanna run off
被搞了 谁管他死活啊
with this white boy and get himself got, fuck him.
这是他的事 好吗 他是个成年人
That's his business, okay? He a grown-ass man.
一帮成年人做事他妈的像小孩一样
Bunch of grown-ass men acting like fucking children.
这疤是汤米弄的吗
Tommy give you that scar?
不是 但他有责任
No, but he's responsible for it.
那你还和他在一起混
And yet you still runnin' around with him.
为什么
Why?
因为我顺着钱途
Because I go where the money is.
好吧 就这吗
Okay, and that's it?
并不止这样 对吗
There's gotta be more to it than that, right?
不 不止这样
Nope, never is.
你上了她吗
You fuckin' her?
利利亚娜
Liliana.
我没有
Nah, not for me.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表