剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
赶紧弄个不记名的一次性手♥机♥ 再找个守规矩的下家
Get a fuckin' burner. Bring legit distro.
现在 咱们去找制毒大♥师♥
And now, let's go get that fuckin' cook.
我去
Fuck!
你好 博士
Hi, Doc.
我说老哥 我想不挣这笔快钱了
Hey, bro, I don't want that gig no more, fam.
这他妈几个意思 什么叫你不想挣了
Hey, what the fuck do you mean you don't want the gig no more?
就是你能省钱
I mean you can keep the cash and shit,
反正我不干了 行了吧
but I ain't doing it no more, a'ight?
再找别人吧
Find someone else for the job or something.
等等 兄弟 你怎么这么激动
Nah, hold up, nigga. What the fuck got you so shook?
找其他人干这活吧
Find someone else for the job.
我没法细说
I can't go into details,
但我在脱离我爸了
but I am putting distance between me and my father.
我还跟他说
I also told him
周日晚你会来吃晚饭
that you're coming to dinner on Sunday night.
我在听着
I'm listening.
我要自立门户
I'm making my own moves.
不想再为这事浪费时间
I don't wanna lose any more time with this bullshit.
和你复合让我觉得
Being with you again felt...
十分正确
Absolutely right?
嗯
Yeah.
下一步呢
So what is next?
我们想怎样就怎样
Whatever we want it to be.
你还好吧 没事吧
Hey, you good? You good?
看着我 格洛丽亚 看着我
Look at me, Gloria. Look at me.
我们没事了 没事了
We're okay. We're okay.
你坐我专属卡座了
You're in my booth.
我没在这上面看到你名字
I don't see your name on it.
往上看
Look up.
很厉害呀
Impressive.
本来能成为第二个泰森的
Could have been the next Tyson.
那当然
No shit.
不过 也就那样吧
I mean, that's not really a selling point.
毕竟是很久以前的事了
Well, it was a long time ago.
感觉还像是昨天的事
You know, it seems like only yesterday
我们看到他干翻了那个拉丁佬
we saw him beat the shit out of this Dago...
走开啦 瑞克 - 那个...
Goodbye, Rick. - Heck...
"不管是在芝加哥还是纽约
"My punches are just as hard in Chicago
我的拳头都一样硬"
as in New York."
索尼·利斯顿
Sonny Liston.
索尼·利斯顿 1932年5月8日出生于美国圣路易斯 美国职业拳击手
你喜欢拳击
Are you a fight fan?
没有 就只看过那场拳击
Nope. Just that fight.
咋滴... 你是要一直站那
What... you just gonna stand there,
还是要跟我一起坐你的专属卡座
or do you wanna join me in your booth?
晚饭时候吃早饭
Breakfast for dinner.
不是 这就是我的早饭时候
No, it's actually breakfast for breakfast.
我的一天在刚开始
My day's just getting started.
所以你是个夜猫子
So you a night owl?
嗯 你呢
Yeah. You?
我最近不太睡得好
I've been having trouble sleeping.
换新床垫了
New mattress.
你想要... 来一口
You wanna... do you want a bite
还是你准备用眼睛吃
or are you just gonna eye-eat it?
抱歉
My bad.
只是瑞克偷了我奶奶的土豆菜谱
It's just that Rick stole my grandma's potato recipe.
我啥都没偷
I didn't steal shit.
她给我的... 之前我也给了她
She gave it to me... after I gave it to her.
我差点就成你的爷爷了
Coulda been your goddamn granddaddy.
别理他
I'm sorry about him.
那你最好是不要跟你奶奶作对
Well, then you, uh, better not go against your grandma.
怎样
Well?
瑞克做的很好吃
Well, Rick's is good...
不过我奶奶更胜一筹
but Grandma holds the belt.
哈哈哈
Yeah.
我是埃德里安娜
I'm Adrienne.
我是戴蒙德
Diamond.
很高兴认识你 埃德里安娜
Nice to meet you, Adrienne.
很高兴被你认识
It's nice to be met.
你要高♥潮♥了吗 - 嗯
You going to cum for me? - Yeah.
给我 给我
Oh, yeah. Give it to me, give it to me.
嗯
Yeah.
你技术可以啊
You, um, really put in the work.
说真的 有段时间没做过了
Well, to be honest, it's been a minute,
我都不知道我能不能高♥潮♥
and I wasn't sure what I was gonna bring.
少骗人了
Come on.
男人总是在为了让对方觉得特别时
Men always say that when they think
说这种话
they want us to feel special.
那你有觉得特别吗
I mean, did you feel special?
有
I did.
那就好
Good.
我... 得去见一个人
I... I gotta go meet someone.
好的吧
Okay, cool.
和工作有关的
It's work-related.
戴蒙德·萨姆森被判15年有期徒刑
瞧瞧这些宝贝玩意儿
Look at all this shit and them lucky things.
这些东西都已经买♥♥下来了
So is all this shit paid for?
嗯 都是麦的
Yeah, Mai owned it.
完完全全
Outright?
清清楚楚
Free and clear.
这里存着好多东西
Got a lot of shit stacked here.
你们已经准备好制毒要用的所有东西了吗
You got everything you need to start cooking?
我们还需要些... 原材料
Uh, we'll need some... supplies.
没事 不用紧张
It's okay. You ain't gotta be nervous.
你提供的够多了 其他你需要的
You already produced, and anything that you need,
我们都会给你找来
we gonna get for you.
只是我没想过
It's just that I didn't think
这会是一个持续进行的...
that this was going to be an ongoing...
机会
Opportunity.
我不是毒贩
Um, I'm not a drug dealer.
好在我是
Well, good thing for you I am.
妈的
什么鬼
What the fuck?
拿着
管他呢 先爽了
怎么回事
Que pasa?
太赞了
给我
我的天呀
索托夫人: 算我一个
索托同意加入了
Soto's all the way in.
我就知道 - 需要的东西都弄到了
Never had a doubt. - Get everything we need?
嗯
Yeah.
行 你真觉得克劳迪娅
All right. You really think Claudia's
能做这事吗
got the rhino skin for this?
嗯 我觉得能
Yeah, I do.
只是之前没人给过她机会
Ain't nobody ever gave her a shot before.
她等很久了 大厨呢
She been waiting for this. What about the cook?
她没事的
Eh, she cool.
她还在厕所里
She still in the fucking bathroom?
她有点紧张
Yeah, she got a little nervous.
不知道你是拿到她什么把柄
I mean, whatever you got on her
她现在整个人都很慌
shook her to the bones.
好 如果克劳迪娅没有...
All right. If Claudia don't have that...
还没到时候呢
We ain't there yet.
去看看她吧
Go check on her.
儿子 你没事吧
You all right there, boy?
有人想把我杀了
Someone tried to take me out.
什么情况 怎么回事
What the fuck? What?
是CBI的杀手吗
Is it one of them Spooks at CBI?
我敢肯定 就是他们的垃圾喽啰
I guarantee it was one of those motherfuckers.
那个枪手是白人 非常白
The shooter was white. White as fuck.
如果要我来猜的话...
If I had to put money on it...
我觉得是塞尔维亚人
I'd say it was the Serbs.
等等 为什么... 塞尔维亚人
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表