剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
Fuck you still doing here, Simon?
我这看着... - 我用不着人看着
I'm doing... - I don't need a babysitter.
你赶紧吃 赶紧喝 赶紧滚蛋
So eat, drink, or get the fuck out.
小心点 你敢这么和我说话
Careful who you talk to like that.
你就是个收账的碎催 傻♥逼♥
You're a bag man and an errand boy, bitch.
别他妈碰我
Get the fuck off me.
看上去很好吃啊
Ooh! This look good.
菜单要看我心情 我上什么 你吃什么
The menu's just for ambience. You will eat what I bring you.
相当合理
Perfect.
五分钟以后上菜
Food will be out in five.
别说了 停 我才他妈不管呢
No. No, no, no, no. I don't give a fuck.
我们就一门心思做买♥♥卖♥♥ 分账
No, we ain't gotta do nothing but make the deal
别的都不管 明白吗 你别说了
and split, all right? No, no, no.
只要他们拿得出白花花的粉 我们拿得出绿油油的币
As long as their powder is white and our paper is green,
就和这些牙买♥♥加混♥蛋♥做这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
we're making a deal with those Yardie fucks.
那行 今晚凌晨三点
Yeah, tonight, 3:00 a.m.
说你呢
Hey.
是你啊 娘炮
Hey, pussy.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
过来吧你个傻♥逼♥玩...
Come here. Fuckin'...
说实话 汤姆·布兰迪可能就是泡屎
Honestly, Tom Brady can eat a dick.
但是拉里·伯德
But Larry Bird?
拉里·伯德在美国绝对牛逼
Larry Bird's a goddamn national treasure.
别别别
No! No! No, no!
你不会这么做的 千万别
You ain't gotta do this. You ain't gotta do this.
我觉得我特别想这么干
I feel like I do.
维克托: 嗨 西蒙 碰头时间改成凌晨两点了 伦道夫镇16W
这或许会招致反噬
Well, this might have some blowback.
是嘛
Oh, yeah?
反正我不会在这待太久
Well, I ain't gonna be around long enough to catch it.
这会影响到你吗
Any of that gonna fall on you?
完全不会
Not a drop.
很好
Good.
嗨 你的汤准备好了
Hey. Your soup is ready.
你喜欢这样 - 是的 宝贝
Oh, you like that? - Yeah, baby.
太棒了
Fuck yeah.
这边
Yo, over here!
终于来了
Finally.
一起嗨起来 - 喝的什么呢
Let the party begin. - What are we drinking?
我爷爷在莫斯科郊外私人酒庄的酒
From my grandfather's private distillery outside Moscow.
适合细品
It's meant to be sipped.
慢慢地
Slowly.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
总是有男人告诉我要做什么 真是受够了
I've had enough of men telling me what to do for one lifetime.
那是谁
Who the fuck is that?
不知道 没见过她
I don't know. I've never seen her before.
这毒品很赞呀
This drug is fucking amazing.
我还从没试过这么爽的
I've never tried anything like it.
还有吗
Do you have more?
还挺爽的
That was fun.
嗯
Yeah.
我很久没那么享受过了
I ain't had fun like that in a minute.
我得...
I gotta...
嗯 没事
Yeah. Cool.
你当兵吗
You serve?
不是我的
Not mine.
我老公的
My husband.
他去服役了 就再也没回来了
He deployed. Never came back.
死的总是不该死的人
Wrong people always seem to die.
当你是那个被留下来的
When you're the one left behind,
你就会好奇 自己该怎么办
you gotta wonder what you're supposed to do about it.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
结婚
Being married?
时间太短 我还说不上来
It wasn't long enough to tell you.
不过 我想我是喜欢的
Think I would have, though.
你呢
How about you?
结过婚吗
You tried?
我差点就结了
I got close once.
或许可以再试一次 为时不晚
Still got time to try it again.
或许吧
Maybe.
维克托: 见面时间变了 二十分钟后开始 快过来... 西蒙 别迟到了
糟了
Shit.
嗨 听着
Hey, look.
我真得走了
I really gotta go.
嗯 照顾好自己 - 你也是
Yeah, take care of yourself. - You too.
西蒙 你个健忘的混♥蛋♥
Simon, you flake motherfucker.
接电♥话♥啊
Pick up!
什么鬼
The fuck?
下两枪就是对着你的猪头了
The next two go into your motherfucking head.
别耍花样
Don't even try it.
给我
Give me.
你知道你现在犯了多严重的错误吗
You know the fucking mistake you're making?
比你之前在我身上挠痒痒严重还是轻微呢
Bigger or smaller than you flexing on me earlier?
远远不止 - 把灯关了 煞♥笔♥
Not even close. - Turn off the lights, stupid.
然后滚下车来 快点
And get out the motherfucking car. Now.
我想要你把我介绍给你的上家
I want you to introduce me to your connect.
他们在等几个人
How many they expecting in there?
两个 就两个
Two. Just two.
你要去开门吗
You gonna get the gate?
我在这就能把你给弄了
I could kill you right here.
屋里面会有多少人
How many gonna be in that room?
很好 那我们人多有优势
Good. We got the numbers in our favour.
你不想走了 我现在可没什么耐心 小屁孩
You gonna stop now? I got zero fucks in me, kid.
我们走
Let's go.
很好 兄弟 我感觉我像是在一个过山车上的
Yeah, boy, I feel like I was getting my dick
按♥摩♥浴缸里被口
sucked in a fucking jacuzzi on a roller coaster, bro.
兄弟 这真的是
Bro, how unbelievably
难以置信的爽 过山车上...
fucking sick would that be? Rollerco...
弗林 你怎么来了
What the fuck you doing here, Flynn?
我来见扎莫斯特的
I got a meet with Zamost.
嗯 我也是 - 这又不是CBI的生意
Yeah, so do I. - This isn't a CBI deal.
原本都是CBI的 直到你们过来捣乱
It was supposed to be all CBI till you just fucked it up.
很明显扎莫斯特坑了我们
Clearly Zamost lied to both of us.
所有人都闭嘴
Yeah, everybody just shut the fuck up.
你他♥娘♥的♥是谁啊 - 我是这里
Who the fuck are you? - I'm the only guy
唯一还算有点脑子的人
that doesn't have his head up his own ass in here.
大家今晚都冷静点
Everybody cool tonight?
让我重新组织下语言
Let me rephrase that.
你们今晚有计划冷静点吗
We all plan on staying cool tonight?
他妈的钱呢
Where the fuck's the fucking money?
他妈的扎莫斯特呢
Where the fuck is Zamost?
怎么他没来 为什么CBI还能有份
How come he isn't here, and why is CBI getting a cut?
就是 为什么他会派你们两个
Yeah, why he send y'all two
智障过来
tweaked-out goofy motherfuckers?
把钱拿出来就是了 兄弟 拜托了
Yo, just show us the money, man. Please.
为何不把枪放下呢
Hey, why don't you put your guns down?
你给我闭嘴 钱呢
Hey, shut the fuck up! Where's the money?
瞧这情景 这感觉可不太对
Yeah. This shit right here, this don't feel right.
你现在才知道吗
You just figuring that out now?
扎莫斯特在耍我们
Zamost playing us, man.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 我们的钱呢
Fuck you! Where's our fucking money?
这俩小子死定了
These boys is pinned to the ceiling.
你为什么就不能在事情失控之前
Why don't you just break them off the money that you owe them
把欠他们的钱给他们呢
before this shit goes all the way fucked.
去他们的 你再对我不敬试试
Fuck them. Disrespect me again, motherfucker.
你到底有没有带钱
Do you got the money or not?
带了大部分
Most of it.
大部分... 你没带够啊
Most... ? You came light?
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的...
You fucking cocksucking mother...
行了 够了 你们两个
Aw, yeah, hell no. Hey. Hey.
嗑嗨宝宝一号♥ 让我把事情捋直了
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表