剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
Nah.
那家伙发现不了 明白吗
That nigga not gonna find out, a'ight?
他对现在的生意状态
He real motherfucking comfortable
他妈满意得不得了 兄弟
with what he got going on right here, bro.
从来就没什么远见
Never really been about no field vision.
就顾着眼前这点事
Can only run one play at a time.
停滞不前才是真的危及
The real risky move is standing still,
戴蒙德老哥蹲大狱太久
and that nigga Diamond forgot that shit
已经不明白这一点了
when he was sitting in that fucking cell.
我就看着这堆东西 觉得你这是
You, um, eyeball this shit,
按克定量啊
or, like, you get down to the grams and grains?
怎么说呢 我觉得主要靠感觉
See 'cause, like, to me, the best way is about the feel.
是吧 不过在这里行不通
Yeah, that doesn't work here.
从始至终精确计量
It's metrics from start to finish.
每一种化学物质都对其他物质
Every chemical that's introduced
形成专门的连锁反应
has a very particular chain reaction to the other.
一旦结合 就彼此关联并发生改变
They link and change when they bond.
所以没法解构
That's why it can't be fucked with?
这是一种失效应急措施
It's a fail-safe I instituted.
这玩意太牛逼了
Yo, that shit was fire.
我根本没法下手析定
I-I couldn't get anywhere near it.
我知道 没人做得到
Oh, I know. No one can.
你听我说
Listen.
你帮我出去吧
You gotta get me out of here.
我他妈不可以吧
The fuck I do.
我发誓 谁都不告诉
I'll keep my mouth shut. I swear.
如果我没去上班
But if I don't show up to work,
大家就以为我失踪了
people are gonna know I'm missing.
我特别准时 从来没翘过班
I'm extremely reliable. I've never missed a day.
你想得全勤奖吧
Oh, you want a fucking gold star?
给你老板打电♥话♥
Call your boss.
她叫什么 - 理查德
What's her name? - Richard.
你好 是理查德吗
Hi, is this Richard?
我帮劳琳·威廉姆斯博士打个电♥话♥
I'm calling on behalf of Dr. Lauryn Williams.
她今天有点事
Yeah, unfortunately she won't be able
不能去上班
to make it to work today.
她身体有点不舒服
She's having some health issues.
理查德 你该知道医疗保险流通责任法吧
Now, Richard, you know that HIPAA law prevents me
所以我不能泄露个人信息或者其他相关情况
from disclosing any personal or pertinent information.
希望这不会带来太多不方便
We do hope this doesn't cause too much of an inconvenience.
也祝你愉快 理查德
You have a wonderful day too, Rich.
男人蠢着呢 好对付
Men are so stupid. It's so easy.
好吧 可是... - 可是什么
Okay, but... - But?
没什么可是的 你别太过分了 芝加哥的
There ain't no buts, and you are pushing it, chica.
我是说 今晚有个饭局 必须去
It's just, I have a dinner I have to be at tonight.
有...
A...
饭局是吗
You got a dinner?
好吧 其实是约会 第三次了...
Okay, it's a date, a third date, and I...
我真的...挺喜欢他的
And I really... I like him a lot.
第三次约会 大事啊
A third date. That's a big one.
我去博士 你预备这次上♥床♥是吧
Oh, Doc, you were gonna fuck, huh?
那行 不过你不能穿这身
Yeah, well, you can't wear that.
这身适合搞银行贷款
That's what you would wear to get a bank loan.
我来了也别停下
Don't stop 'cause I'm here.
不是 我们在商量新的流程
No, no, we were just going over the new marching orders.
为什么 现有的不够清楚吗
Why? They wasn't clear enough?
流程清楚 不过我主要关注整体的科学性
They were, but my main concern is the science of it all.
严格来说必须重新配置脱氧核糖核酸
I literally have to reconfigure the DNA.
这事相当科学 博士 不然要你干嘛
It's all science, Doc. That's why you here.
这个过程有危险性
This could be dangerous.
药结构降级后
A lower-grade version of this drug
容易诱惑人尝试解构
makes us susceptible to someone ripping us off.
如果方法不对 咱们砸牌子不说
If they cut it wrong, our brand dies
还可能有人... - 别扯了
or somebody does a... - Fuck that.
咱们这金字招牌
Our brand is tight.
什么高层次低层次的 谁也仿不了你的药 博士
No one can do what you do, Doc, on any level.
做这款药全在你
This shit's all about you.
除非你不打算干
Unless you ain't up to the task no more.
我♥干♥
I'm... I'm up to it.
那就好
Oh, that's good.
她有约会
She got a date.
关他妈我什么事
I don't give a fuck.
人们慢慢会猜
People are gonna start wondering
她去哪里了
where she is.
汤米 会有人找她的
Tommy, they are going to start looking for her.
JP: 见个面
好吧 你这么上心
Well, if you so concerned,
今晚你跟着去
then you going out tonight too.
我说过的话就不后悔
I'm not sorry for what I said, but the way I said it,
不过说的方式可以更好点
I could have done better with that.
这是从电视心理科普上听的
And I know that shit from Dr. Phil.
这算...道歉
Is this an apology or...
我用不着为自己是什么人或者干过什么道歉 JP
I can't apologize for who I am or what I do, JP.
也是科普来的
Also Dr. Phil.
行吧 回见
A'ight, I'll see you later.
别走啊 其实我不该招你生气
Nah, but look, I didn't need to fucking bite your head off.
所以呢 我想说...
So for that, I'm...
啥 - 我说...你懂的
Yeah? - I'm, you know...
说呗 就仨字
Say it. Two little words.
去死吧 - 接受你的道歉
Fuck you. - Apology accepted.
知道吗 有这么一个人
See, there was this guy.
是我的兄弟 他...
He was my brother, man. He...
如果人们和我走得太近...
When people get close to me, it...
我只是不希望你出事 明白吗
I just don't want nothing to happen to you, a'ight?
能出什么事 听我说
And nothing will. So hear me out.
你特别喜欢话不投机吧
You must like talking to brick walls.
我又没说我打算
I'm not saying that I have to cross the border
跨境运毒
like a fucking mule.
我就是不喜欢不劳而获
I just don't wanna be handed something for doing nothing.
找点简单的活给我♥干♥干
I can do the easy shit.
这行里就没简单的活
Ain't no easy parts in this business.
一件都没有
None.
我那俱乐部能用吗 - 不用
What about my club? - No.
你总要有个周转现金的地方
You gotta find a way to move the money.
你是想让你父亲担惊受怕吗
Are you willing to risk your father's heart and soul for it?
不想
No.
我想用这生意救治他的病
I'm willing to risk it to save them.
好儿子
You a good son.
看看能他妈怎么安排吧
We'll figure some shit out.
给我说说米丽亚姆到底他妈怎么了
Now tell me what the fuck happened with Miriam.
中风 也可能是动脉瘤
It was a stroke or an aneurysm.
情况很糟 兄弟
She's in real bad shape, man.
操
Fuck.
我说 还是给凯特打个电♥话♥吧
Hey, I think we should call Kate.
她三十五年前就当米丽亚姆是死人了
She buried Miriam 35 years ago.
现在我他妈为什么要打电♥话♥告诉她
Why the fuck would I call her now?
因为她母亲...
Because her mother is...
如果让她知道你我的事
If she finds out about me and you
知道我在芝加哥
and I'm here in Chicago,
她肯定搭最近的航♥班♥飞过来圆谎
she gonna be on the next plane to cover her bullshit.
她不是你期望的那种人
She ain't the person you hoping for.
这我不知道啊
See, I don't know that.
我根本不知道她是什么样的人
I don't know what the fuck kind of person she is.
听到的也都只是你的说辞
All I'm getting from this is your side.
这个贱♥人♥骗了我一辈子
This bitch lied to me my whole life.
告诉我米丽亚姆死了 表现地跟没你这个孩子似的
Told me Miriam was dead. Acted like you was never born.
可尽管从我小时候开始 她就谎话不断
And with all them lies, all of that bullshit
我还是会回到她身边
from when I was a kid, I kept coming back to her.
家人就该原谅的
Family is about forgiveness.
我一辈子都无法原谅她的行为
I can't never forgive her for what she done.
在脐带剪断的那一刻开始
She walked out on me right after they cut
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表