剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
She ghosting me.
不会吧 - 真的
That's some bullshit. - Yeah.
她可能是在照顾她弟弟
Yeah, but maybe she's taking care of her brother.
不好说啊
I don't know.
我们在外面累死累活的 她就不能回我个电♥话♥
But we out here making moves and she ain't hitting me back?
不对劲
Something's fucked up.
通常情况下 我们能马上知道为什么
Normally, I'd say we could find out real quick.
把她带来 打一顿就行
Bring her in, beat it out of her.
但这样做也有问题
But there might be a problem with that.
知道怎么打才不留疤就没事
Not if you know how to hide the bruises.
我教你
I'll show you.
思路不错
I like the way you think.
我听说爱尔兰黑帮要来芝加哥
I'm hearing the Irish mob is coming into Chicago.
弗林家不就是爱尔兰黑帮嘛
I thought the Flynns was the Irish mob.
我是指真的爱尔兰黑帮
No, I mean the real Irish mob.
从都柏林来的杀手
Hitters from Dublin.
我去
No shit.
看来沃尔特真的相信是塞尔维亚帮袭击了维克托
Walter must really believe those Serbs put the hit on Vic.
事情会变得很糟糕啊
It's gonna get fucking ugly.
这是处理这种情况的唯一方法
That's the only way to handle that kind of shit.
天杀的白皮汤米
This motherfucking white boy Tommy.
我早就该想到是他在贩卖♥♥大丽花 操他的
Nigga, I shoulda known he was the one moving Dahlia, fuck!
煽动我们去跟塞尔维亚帮干仗
Same motherfucker who sent us to war with the Serbs
害我们失去以利亚那个混♥蛋♥
and got our fucking boy Elijah smoked?
哥们
Nigga.
我亲爱的大哥就真的什么都没发觉吗
And my motherfucking brother couldn't see none of that shit?
真的假的
For real?
真搞不懂
I don't get it, man.
搞不懂 自打出狱
I don't know what's got this nigga head all fucked up
这哥们脑子就不正常 只要那个白皮在周围
since he been locked up, but that nigga
他就犯糊涂
can't think straight when that white boy around.
那厮就靠着搅浑水
This man got us out here
把我们都弄出局了
playing by his little dusty-ass rules and shit.
生意不行了
Meanwhile business is collapsing, G,
就在我们眼皮子底下
right in fucking front of us.
你有什么法子
So what you wanna do about it?
你和我 把兄弟们叫上
You and me, we gonna rally the troops, nigga.
放手一搏
Fuck it.
把所有的大丽花抢过来
Get all the Dahlia for ourself.
我铁定加入
Shit, you know I'm down.
可戴蒙德似乎不想这么干
But Diamond don't seem like he feel it.
别再管我哥了 行不
Nigga, fuck my brother, a'ight?
还有他那堆破事儿
And his motherfucking bullshit, boy!
我才不在乎
I don't give a fuck about that shit!
当我们把你从新奥尔良叫回来的时候
When we called you from New Orleans,
实不相瞒 我当时就知道了
I ain't gonna lie, bro, I knew.
知道什么
Fuck you knew?
我知道你会是那个
I knew that you was gonna be the one
能帮我翻了他的天
to help me overthrow his ass.
所以你一直在等机会喽
So you been sitting on this for a minute, then, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥说得太对了 我就是在等
Oh, you motherfucking right I been sitting on it.
一直在放长线 明白吗兄弟
Look, I been playing the long game, dog, you know?
上一局我认了栽 让这厮
I already took a dive, gave the nigga
找回点自信
his confidence back and shit.
甚至还让他以为自己重新坐上
I even gave him his little fake-ass seat
CBI一哥的位子
back with CBI too.
可你知道不
But you know what, nigga?
去他的汤米 去他的戴蒙德
Fuck Tommy and fuck Diamond.
这些都不是他想要的
He don't want none of this shit.
对我来说 他跟死人没两样
He dead to me.
我已经准备收复失地了
I'm ready to take back what's mine.
你怎么说
What you want?
挺你
I got you.
你在啊 我都不知道呢
I ain't know you was up here.
是啊 我也不知道你俩在楼下
Yeah. I didn't know y'all was down there.
回来的时候 我顺道看了下咱们的出货渠道
I went by the pipeline on my way over.
不畅啊
Things a little slow.
有可能 你也知道
I mean, well, you know,
现如今都忙着推大丽花 所以...
everybody focused on Dahlia right now, so...
没事 会好起来的
Yeah, it'll pick back up.
我刚才还和这家伙说过
You know, what I told this nigga.
没错 他说多等等就好
Yeah, he definitely did. Said just give it time.
随着时间推移 一切都会回到正轨
Yeah, over time, everything get back to normal.
这话我喜欢 理解吧
I like that. You feel me?
随着时间推移 一切都会回到正轨
Over time, everything can get back to normal.
你的禅机真绝了 戴哥 你都没觉出来吧
You a Zen nigga, D. You know?
爱死你了 老哥 - 好兄弟
Love you, man. - Hey, love you too, baby bro.
走了哥
My man.
我刚才都不确定你会不会让我上来
I wasn't sure you was gonna let me up.
为何
Why?
你一直不接我电♥话♥
You been ignoring my calls.
我一直很忙
I've been busy.
你♥爸♥有一堆朋友
Bunch of your father's friends
从老欧过来了吧
from the old country in town, huh?
我需要了解点内情吗
Anything I should know about?
是来人了 家里出点事
Yeah, family emergency.
听说维克多伤得很重
I heard Vic got hit pretty hard.
现在怎么样了
How's he doing?
他是受了伤 人没事
He's banged up, but he's okay.
他算是很幸运吧
He got really lucky.
不过你大概早就知道了
But you probably already knew that.
我为毛就该他妈早就知道
Why the fuck would I know that?
可能因为是你给他设的套
Maybe you set him up.
把他可能出现的位置透露给塞尔维亚帮
Tipped off the Serbs about where he'd be.
我是想保护维克多
I tried to protect Vic.
想救他的命
I tried to save him.
还给了他一辆车 好让他
I gave him a car so he could
悄悄地离开这该死的城市
get the fuck out of town on the low.
坦白说 汤米
Be honest, Tommy.
你从来没看重过他
You never respected him.
只是把他当成一个无足轻重的二代
Always saw him as a little prince.
我和维克常常看不对眼 不过...
Me and Vic ain't always see eye to eye, but...
如果我真想杀他 他早死了
if I wanted to kill him, he'd already be dead.
出事的时候 他身边还有别人吗
Anyone else with him when it happened?
格洛丽亚在
Gloria.
结果呢
And?
她没那么走运
She wasn't so lucky.
是谁告诉你我是幕后黑手的
Who told you I was behind this?
是你父亲吧
Was it your father?
回答我
Answer me.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
也许你该好好判断一下这个透露消息的人
You might wanna consider your source.
你倒该自求多福
And you should watch your back.
赶紧他妈进去
Get the fuck inside now.
锁门
Lock the door.
别出声
Now, you're gonna stay quiet.
听我说 我知道你为什...
Look, I know why you...
满意了吧
All right?
接下来 咱们和和气气地把事办了
Now, we're gonna do this nice and easy.
你把我要的东西给我
You're gonna give me what I need,
或许能保你一命
and maybe you won't die.
这下砸的 让我觉得就算给你了
Something tells me even if I do,
我搞不好也是没好下场
there's no guarantees.
真的啊 赌一下呗
Well, shit, let's roll the dice.
保险柜在哪里
Where's the safe?
跟我过来 谢默思
Follow me, Seamus.
我就在后面跟着 快走
I'll be right behind you. Go.
退一边去 滚蛋
Get back. Get the fuck back!
我躲开
A'ight.
行了吧
All right.
你有点要失控
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表