剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
What the fuck has dinner
就突然他妈说到聚餐了
got to do with this conversation?
我要你搞清楚
I need you to find out
你姐今天都在忙什么
what your sister was up to today.
老爸 礼拜天聚餐的时候 我要带上格洛丽亚
Dad, I'm bringing Gloria to Sunday dinner.
听好 儿子
Well, son,
我觉得这样不好
I don't think that's a great idea.
明白吗 礼拜天的聚餐是家庭聚会
You see, Sunday dinners are for family only,
以前也好 以后也好 只有家里人
always has been, always will.
她不受欢迎
She's not welcome.
咱们家的饭桌上 没她的位置
She does not have a seat at our table.
咱们还是务必多准备一个座位吧
Let's make sure we have an extra place set.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
行了 拿住插头 拔下来
Oh, okay. Grab the plug, unplug it.
成了
I got it.
拿掉了 - 已经拔了
You got it? - Got it.
燃气呢
How about the gas?
也行了 没燃气 都断了
Yeah, no, the gas is off.
燃气断了 那行 - 燃气没开
Gas is off? All right. - Gas is off.
现在 看看后面 进得去吗
All right, get behind. Can you get behind?
行了 用力
Oh, yeah. There we go.
就这样 再来一下
That's it, one more push.
老弟 帮大忙了 谢谢
Man. Thanks for the assist.
小意思 - 来点啤酒
Yeah, no problem. - You want a beer?
行啊 必须的
Uh, yeah, sure.
拿着
Here you go.
谢了
Thank you.
客气啥
You're welcome.
碰一个 - 碰一个
Cheers. - Cheers.
我说JP
Yo, JP.
甚事 - 可能我真不该多嘴哈
What up? - This may not be none of my business
你可以直接告诉我少管闲事 我想说呢...
so you could tell me to fuck off, but...
你到底他妈怎么把自己搞得欠这么多
how the fuck did you get so far in over your head?
其实吧 也是一步一步地
Look, the shit started slow.
监护权律师费 请私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Custody lawyers, private investigators,
经营酒吧 给我老爸看病
uh, the club, medical for my old man.
可不是吗
That'll do it.
亏空越来越大
The hole just kept getting deeper.
根本来不及补上
I couldn't dig myself out fast enough.
挣的永远没有花的多
Never made enough to keep up.
这回轮到你可以让我少管闲事了...
Now, you can tell me to fuck off...
少管闲事
Fuck off.
我还是要问 你哪里来的这么多钱
But how you rolling so deep?
你又来了 兄弟
Yo, come on, man.
我早说过的 我以前做生意的
I done told you I was a businessman.
少扯淡
Fuck this.
我想和你开诚布公地聊聊
I'm trying to have a real moment with you.
咱们很诚啊
We're having a real moment.
并没有 你既让我心宽 也让我心慌
No, you blowing rainbows and sunshine up my ass.
怎么说呢 缺一不可吧
Well, you can't have one without the other.
他妈什么情况
What the fuck?
我就想听句实实在在的真话 你个混♥蛋♥
I'm trying to keep it a buck, motherfucker.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是干什么的 汤米
The fuck are you into, Tommy?
你知道答案 何必还要问
Why are you asking a question you know the answer to?
就为了他妈内心平静这种狗屁
For some fucking peace of mind bullshit?
不是 是这个家说过的谎话太多
No, I just been fed so many lies with this family.
我就想他妈听一句真话
I just want one goddamn truth.
那我要是说了 是不是对我就不一样了
Well, if I tell you, is that gonna change anything?
不会
No.
我贩毒
I'm a drug dealer.
有多久了
How long?
一辈子吧 也不是一辈子
My whole life. Well, not my whole life.
我一开始就是在街上
I mean, I started out slingin' pantyhose
贩卖♥♥女佣裤♥袜♥什么的
and socks on the corner,
总的来说 一直卖♥♥货
but I mean, I always been a hustler.
手头不宽裕的时候
You know, when things got real tight,
我也卖♥♥过... - 别说了 去他妈的
I used to move... - Oh, no, fuck that,
你就他妈别起哄了
fuck that, and fuck you
千万别觉着咱俩好像都是干这个的
if you think we're gonna get close on this.
你也不过就是卖♥♥过几颗大♥麻♥
Just 'cause you moved some weed
还觉着自己挺江湖的...
'cause you thought it was cool...
可不止大♥麻♥
Oh no, no. It wasn't just weed.
无所谓 就算你在中西部一带卖♥♥毒
Or whatever. I don't give a fuck
卖♥♥到发家致富 我也不正眼看
if you was the Tony Montana of the Midwest,
你根本就没进过这个圈子
you ain't getting near this shit.
从来不了解我这行到底是怎么回事
You ain't getting near my shit. Never.
我就想他妈找个话头 兄弟
I just need to catch a motherfucking break, man.
那就别奔这个聊
Well, it ain't gonna be with this.
明白吗
You heard me?
我还是会帮你还钱的
I'll keep helping you out.
说实话 我真用不着你再发什么善心
Honestly, I-I don't need no more fuckin' charity.
我得自己赚点钱啊
I need to start making some bread.
操 塞尔维亚帮的渠道
Shit, this Serb pipeline
就跟通往金山的路似的 老哥
like the Yellow Brick Road, nigga.
咱们的摇钱树啊
We printing money.
现在路还通
It's flowing right now,
但咱们得把它停了 省得米尔科维奇找上门
but we need to lock it down before Mirkovic comes callin'.
可不 咱们还真没像这样
Yeah, you know, we never really got to get down
被逼得一起低调
together like this.
但这事是真来钱
This shit feel full circle though.
我早说过 兄弟 咱俩一起干
I told you, bro, me and you together,
所向无敌 CBI帮就是城里第一帮派
unstoppable. CBI gonna run this city.
你怎么知道我♥干♥得成
How you know I'd be able to pull it off?
你进去的时候我才十八
I was only 18 when you went in.
屁都不懂
I ain't know shit.
在江湖上没一点脸...一无是处
Didn't have no real skin in the game... none.
我知道你能担得起来
I knew you could hold it down.
你怎么知道的
How?
你今天怎么这么他妈爱问问题
Why you ask so many damn questions right now?
不知道
I don't know.
大概我从来还没问过吧
'Cause I ain't never asked before, shit.
我就想告诉你 我当时一心想上名牌大学
I'm just saying like I was on my way to the Ivy league,
老哥 一门心思想着校服啊
my nigga, I'm talking about sweater vests
还有其他装逼的玩意 别提了
and all that fly shit. Come on, man.
你就扯吧
Get the fuck outta here.
后来你没走上衣冠楚楚那条路
You wasn't gonna go full Carlton.
是啊 就像你说的 我没有
Nah, nah, you right.
但我还是想当个正经人 也许吧
I was gonna be decent though. I don't know.
我真想说的其实是他妈...
I guess what I'm trying to say is, shit...
当时在CBI帮里
There was other niggas in CBI
有其他的真有地位的人
who actually had seniority.
你可以让他们接手
Coulda passed the torch to them.
有是有 但他们都没有你的条件
Yeah, but none of 'em had what you did.
什么条件
What's that?
你和我血脉相连
My blood.
好啦 咱们过得不错
Yeah. Think we good.
雷吉来电
雷吉是我朋友 汤米
Reggie's my friend, Tommy.
是吗 如果谁有这么牛逼的货
Yeah, when you got a product this good,
就没朋友了 只有竞争对手
you ain't got no friends, only competition.
好吧 恕我直言哈 利利亚娜的确厉害
Okay, well, no offense, Liliana, you're great,
不过她可是全都参与了 那我也按你的话对待
but she has two feet in already and I took your word for it.
这里面她有直接的利益
She got skin in the game.
我提供货源 - 我们一起
I brought the connect. - And we both dropping
投了几十万搞生产
six figures towards production.
如果雷吉认得你 早晚也会知道我
If Reggie know you, then he know me.
这就是问题 相信我 没错的
And that's a problem. Trust me on that.
咱们都在这趟生意里下了本
We all bringing something to the party
所以咱们才是玩家
so we could stay.
我们不希望有什么...
We don't want nothing...
我们不希望有什么情况 把事情搞砸
We don't want nothin' fucking it up.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表