剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
他算计了我们
He set us up.
伊根要是想杀维克托
Egan would have put a bullet in Vic's head way before now
早就动手了
if that's what he wanted.
我说了
Like I said,
我们要除掉伊根和塞尔维亚帮
we're taking out Egan and the fucking Serbs.
让这帮狗东西从地球上消失
I want these motherfuckers eradicated from the Earth.
我们没有那么多人力
We don't have the manpower
搞这么大一出 沃尔特
for that kind of shit show, Walter.
所以我们得打给四骑士了
That's why we're gonna call the Four Horsemen.
天呐 沃尔特
Jesus, Walter.
要不要再考虑一下
You wanna maybe think about this for a minute?
保利 别他妈跟我说教
I ain't looking for a fucking lecture, Paulie.
这电♥话♥我们打定了
We're making the call.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
The number you have reached
无法接通
has been disconnected.
凯特·伊根
干
Fuck.
格洛丽亚
格洛丽亚 拜托接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Gloria, pick up.
我是格洛丽亚 请留言
Hey, it's Gloria. Leave a message.
妈的
Fuck!
还好吧
You good?
没事
Yeah.
好着呢
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
只是 订单太多了
Just, re-ups is crazy.
大丽花在城里流传的速度
This city's running through Dahlia
比我们的运量快多了
faster than we can move it.
精神点儿 我们得熬夜了
Buckle up. We gonna be here all night.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
出了一点问题
Uh, well, there was a little bit of a learning curve.
有些测量出了错
Some of the measurements were off.
但他现在在状态了
But he's in the zone now.
那不错
That's good.
因为今天可是发薪日
'Cause it's payday.
别一次性花光
Do not spend it all at one time.
或者用的太显眼
Or anywhere visible.
一次性消费
And nothing over
别超过一万现金 - 一万现金
ten Gs in cash. - Ten Gs in cash.
JP 干得不错
You doing real good here, JP.
我都不知道怎么感谢你
I don't even know how to thank you for this gig, man.
我现在还债也有盼头了
I'm making real progress on knocking down my debt.
不错
Well, that's good.
等债还完 你在这儿的工作也就完成了
And when you get there, then you're done here.
干嘛要停手
Well, why does it have to stop?
因为我们商量好
Because you have an end number
赚到你的预期为止
that we agreed to get you to.
我知道 但是
I-I know, but, uh, you know,
如果再给点时间
if I just had a little bit more time,
我手头就能宽裕点
then I can get some breathing room, a cushion.
我们说好的 - 我知道
We had a deal. - I know.
而且这组织方式也不错 汤米
And it-it's a smart setup, Tommy.
你考虑的周全
You've thought of everything.
克劳迪娅
我在这儿也有安全感
I feel very safe here.
是啊 直到你不这么觉得
Yeah, until you ain't.
先照着说好的钱干 然后...
Just keep working towards that number, and...
然后再说后面的
and we'll come up with some new shit.
我是克劳迪娅 请留言
This is Claudia. You know what to do.
这个混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
你来这里干嘛 - 我完蛋了
G, what you fuck is you doing? - I fucked up.
你才知道啊
Oh, you just realizing that now?
能不能听我说完
Bro, can you just listen?
杰纳德和布拉克斯顿去找巴迪老表 但没叫上我
Jenard and Blaxton went to Cousin Buddy without me.
他们把我踹了
Cut me the fuck out.
不就跟你那时候对我一样嘛
Same exact shit you did to me.
太对不起了 哥们
I feel real fucked up about it, bro.
你是我哥们
D, you my nigga.
我只是...
I just...
我只是想道歉
I just wanna make shit right, bro.
不必 我早翻篇了
Hell nah, I'm way past making shit right.
等一下 等一下
Hold up. Hold up.
揍我吧
Hit me.
我活该
I deserve it.
用力点 哥们
Give me your best, nigga. Hit me.
纯粹就是我活该
I deserve the shit, a'ight?
行吧
A'ight.
瞅你吓得
You a scary-ass nigga, man.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
爱你 兄弟
I love you, dog.
对我来说你就是亲兄弟
You like a brother to me, a'ight?
你是我的好兄弟
You my nigga.
也爱你
Love you too, D.
那你还想再投靠CBI吗
So you trying to get back at CBI or what?
肯定啊
You know I am.
听着
A'ight, look.
给巴迪老表打个电♥话♥ 咱去看看他
Hit Cousin Buddy line. A'ight let's go see him.
我有个计划
I got a plan.
给你讲啊 咱这么办
So look, check it out. This how this shit go.
JP - 你好啊
JP. - Hey.
我先前不是故意逼你的
Look, I didn't mean to push before.
真的很感谢你给的工作
I really appreciate this gig.
别提了 没事的
Oh, no, no, fuck that, man. It's all good.
汤米 我有话要跟你说
Okay, look, Tommy, I got something to tell you.
我也是
Me too.
说吧 - 好吧
Go ahead. - Oh, okay.
我给凯特打了电♥话♥
I called Kate.
什么
What?
你告诉她我在哪儿了吗 - 没有
Did you tell her where I am? - No.
那你跟她说啥了
What the fuck did you tell her?
什么都没有 我只是不想让她
Nothing! I just didn't want her
从别人那里知道米丽亚姆的消息
to find out about Miriam from anybody but me.
我他妈就让你为我做这一件事
I asked you to do one motherfucking thing for me!
就一件 - 我懂
One! - I know.
你根本就不懂
No, you don't!
否则 你也不会
Otherwise, you wouldn't have opened up
去打这个电♥话♥
this fucking box!
你根本不知道你干了什么
You don't know what the fuck you just did!
我做了我认为对的事情
I did what I thought was right.
你只是做了自认为有利于你自己的事情
You did what you thought was right for you!
计划改变
Change in plan.
周五之前 再给我拿五万过来
I'm gonna need an extra 50 by Friday.
这不可能
That's impossible.
谢默思 生活是不可预测的
Life's unpredictable, Seamus.
你应该比任何人都清楚这一点
You should know that better than anyone.
某一天 你姐姐还是个眼睛明亮的姑娘
I mean, one day, your sister's this bright-eyed girl,
而下一秒钟...
and next minute...
就成植物人了
vegetable.
如果没人照顾 植物人很快就会死去
Vegetables die real quick when they're not taken care of.
我会把钱给你 只是需要更多时间
I will get you your money. I just need more time.
我能在周五前筹到两三万
I can pull together 20, maybe 30 by Friday.
如果周五♥不♥能给我全款
If you don't pay me in full by Friday,
整个部门都会知道你收黑钱的事
the entire department finds out you're on the take,
你姐姐就会被送去州立疗养院
and sis is shipped off to state living.
那地儿就跟第八层地狱一样
That place is the eighth circle of hell.
如果因为你 她被送去那种地方 多可惜啊
Be a goddamn shame if she ended up there 'cause of you.
欢迎来到芝加哥
Welcome to Chicago.
不行
Nope.
又来 你不是吧
Are we seriously doing this again?
你的那份在水池下的橱柜里
Your stash is in the cabinet under the sink.
你最近和克劳迪娅有联♥系♥吗
You talk to Claud lately?
才没有 怎么了
Fuck no. Why?
她躲我
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表