剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
That sound good to me.
瞧见没 你不会有事的
You see? You gonna be a'ight.
达-麦克 我有些很重要的事
D-Mac, gotta talk to you about something
要跟你谈谈
that's really important.
回想一下
Think back.
还有谁会知道账房♥的位置
Who else would know about that counting room?
因为枪击我们的人 一定是从那里开始跟踪我们的
'Cause whoever shot at us had to have followed us from there.
我不知道 可能... 可能是马歇尔
I don't know. Maybe...maybe Marshall.
马歇尔 为什么 达-麦克 这事很严肃的
Marshall, how? D-Mac, this is serious.
行 我跟你说吧
All right, let me tell you.
杰拉德给我钱让我跟踪你
Jenard was paying me to follow you.
他想让你死
That nigga wants you dead.
所以你觉得可能是CBI
So you think maybe it was CBI.
如果是那样的话
If that's the case,
就意味着戴蒙德没法再发号♥施令了
that mean Diamond ain't calling the shots no more.
嗨 汤米 我想问你点事
Hey, Tommy, let me ask you something.
尽管问
Anything.
外面那个白皮老婆子是谁啊
Who the fuck is that old white bitch outside?
是你奶奶
That's your grandmother.
我奶奶是个白皮老婆子
I got a old white bitch for a grandma?
嗯 最不科学的是
Yep, and the crazy part is,
她很喜欢有人叫她白皮老婆子
she like being called an old white bitch,
你就这么叫她就行了 知道不
so you keep that shit up, a'ight?
现在 好好休息
Now, get your rest.
我得走了
I gotta take off.
为什么 你要去哪
Why? Where you going?
有点事要处理 马上回来
I some business to handle. I'll be back.
我得赶回家取医疗记录
I need to run home and grab those records.
你能在这陪着达内尔吗
Can you stay with Darnell?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
嗨
Hi.
你好啊
What's up?
杰纳德
Jenard.
你杀了我的人 抢了我的出货渠道
You killed my men, took my pipeline.
不 不 不是我♥干♥的
Nah, nah, see, that wasn't me.
是那个白人汤米 还有我哥
That was that white boy, Tommy, and my brother.
他们是我们共同的问题
Look, they a problem for both of us.
你来芝加哥是想要除掉伊根
You came to Chicago to take Egan out.
我没说错吧
Am I right?
伊根已经不再是我的问题 我们达成协议了
Egan is no longer my problem. We have a deal.
那我给你个更好的协议
Well, I'll make you a better one.
而且我也不像他
And I haven't spilled Serbian blood
我可没害死过塞尔维亚人 对吧
that like that motherfucker has, okay?
我不会在道上挑事情
I don't stir up shit in the streets.
你有三十秒时间
You have 30 seconds.
那出货渠道... 那出货渠道
Look, that pipeline... the pipeline is worth
比那狗东西给你的任何东西都值钱
more than anything that motherfucker ever gave you.
所以 我会连本带利把它还给你
So I'll return it to you with interest.
我们一起除掉那个狗东西伊根
And we take this motherfucker Egan out.
那样一来 我和你 我们就能回到一开始
And that way, me and you, we go back to square one.
行不
Okay?
你我之间休战 还道上一片和平
Truce between us, peace in the streets.
沃尔特冷血暗♥杀♥了我三个弟兄
Walter assassinated three of my men in cold blood.
我们的报复合情合理
Our retaliation against him was justified,
但他不那么觉得
but he does not think so.
如果你和弗林家有矛盾
So what good is a truce with me
那和我休战又有什么意义
if you still got Flynn problems?
行 这样吧
Okay, tell you what.
要是我能让沃尔特跟你停战呢
What if I can get Walter to drop the war with you?
那你能支持我对抗我哥和汤米吗
Will you back me against my brother and Tommy?
杰纳德
Jenard.
伟大的调解人
The great mediator.
如果你能做到
If you can do this,
我会停止对汤米·伊根的支持
I will drop my support for Tommy Egan.
但我绝不会干预家庭矛盾
But I will not mix in family business.
你和你哥的问题 你要自己解决
Your troubles with your brother are your own.
我去
Shit.
他♥娘♥的♥沃尔特·弗林 我的妈耶
Walter motherfucking Flynn. Sheesh!
杰纳德 如果能在这栋房♥子里
It would serve you well
表现出点尊重 对你会有好处的
to show some respect in this house, Jenard.
不是 那啥 我没有不尊重你们的意思哈
No, look, I didn't mean no disrespect by that, a'ight?
我是震惊了
I'm just impressed.
这才是真正的贵族世家啊
This that real old money shit, you know?
有品位 一点都不像那种暴发户
Classy, none of that nouveau riche shit.
抱歉了
I-I'm sorry.
他怎么来了
What's he doing here?
在我看来
It looks like to me
某人是被吓得屁滚尿流了
like someone who's fucking scared shitless.
对吧 杰纳德
Isn't that right, Jenard?
是 我想你不会愿意听
Yeah, well, I figured you wouldn't be willing to listen
除非这事也能把你
unless something was scaring the shit
给吓得屁滚尿流 沃尔特
out of you too, Walter.
他说什么我都不会信的
I wouldn't listen to a word he says.
他总是有自己的小算盘
He's always got an angle.
嗯
Yeah.
坐吧
Take a seat.
你不是话事人 维克托 好吧
You're not calling the shots, Victor, okay?
杰纳德 你要跟我说什么
So, Jenard, what you got for me, son?
这么说吧 我们之间的协议
You know, our agreement was always fragile,
一直很脆弱
to say the least.
一丁点小事都能打破平衡
Smallest of shit can upset the balance.
不过我真心觉的 如果我们能一起除掉汤米·伊根
But I really think it's in all our best interests
对你我都是最好的
if we take this motherfucker Tommy Egan out.
好吧 就这样
A'ight? Period.
可即使我们杀了他 你和塞尔维亚人依然处于战争状态
But even if we kill him, you and the Serbs still at war.
而且 不管怎样都会把CBI扯进来
And shit, that's gonna drag CBI into it one way or another.
CBI的问题我才不管
I could give a fuck about CBI's problems.
我要把汤米和所有的塞尔维亚人都埋了
I'm gonna put Tommy and every single Serb in the ground
以祭格洛丽亚在天之灵
for what they did to Gloria.
你来就为了说这些明摆着的事吗
Did you just come here to state the fucking obvious,
还是说你真有什么主意
or do you actually have an idea?
我已经跟塞尔维亚人谈过了
I already talked to the Serbs.
好吧 他们同意休战
All right, they agreed to call a truce.
只要你不招惹他们 他们也不会招惹你
You agree to leave them alone, and they'll leave you alone.
而且 他们会停止对汤米的支持
Plus, they'll pull their support for Tommy.
那样子 我们就可以一同对付
And then that way, we can focus on this outside motherfucker
这个影响我们生意的局外人
disturbing our business.
你现在想和CBI合作了
You want to work with CBI now?
那你哥哥什么意见
How's your brother land on this?
我去 你对戴蒙德下手了
Holy shit. You made a move on Diamond.
所以你才这么慌不择路
This is why you're scared shitless.
你出♥卖♥♥♥你自己的家人
You backstabbed your own fucking family.
小子 这可真够卑劣
Oh, pretty fucking low, son.
他出狱之后 就对我动手了
Look, when he got out, he made a move on me.
沃尔特 你要明白
Walter, you gotta understand,
我才是那个多年来保持道上和平的人
I'm the one that kept the peace all these years.
是我 不是戴蒙德
Me, not Diamond.
行吧
All right.
再跟我说说
Tell me something.
CBI对此什么想法
What's CBI think about all this?
这个你就不用担心了
Well, you ain't got to worry about that.
一切都在我掌控中
I got it under control.
行
Okay.
我一直都是和戴蒙德和他的人有矛盾 所以...
My beef has always been with Diamond and his crew, so...
塞尔维亚人一定要血债血还
The Serbs have to pay.
我们在这些人身上
We have a wealth of fucking blood
流了太多的血
with these people.
杰纳德是对的
Jenard's right.
这场战争不会停止
This is not a war that's gonna end.
但为了更好的将来
Best move for the future,
我要和CBI合作 从根部解决问题
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表