剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
权欲宇宙
武力 前情回顾
Previously on Force...
该死的
Goddamn, man.
这已经是今年第三次被袭击了
It's the third fucking time this year.
你是新店主
You the new owner?
如果我想剪头发
So if I want that cut,
过几天来
I can come through in a few days
你就帮我弄
and you'll clean me up?
你知道我是谁 你知道我名字
You know who I am, you know my name,
你也知道我能用它做什么
and you know what the fuck I can do with that.
你♥他♥妈♥的
Why the fuck do you insist
怎么总是插手你不该管的事呢
on pushing your way into a room where you're not wanted?
弗林先生 我是鲁丁医生
Mr. Flynn, this is Dr. Rudin.
我们需要谈谈你的检验结果
We need to have a conversation about your test results.
你为什么回来
Why'd you come back?
我觉得我能在这畅快呼吸
I feel like I could breathe here.
你得知道我的一些事
There's something you should know about me.
这狗♥娘♥养♥的
This motherfucker.
我♥干♥这个
I ain't in this game
不是为了偷鸡摸狗的零碎
to snatch chains and pick pockets.
团队内讧 成员跳槽
Beef within crews, jumping off block to block.
那些个小不点在外头可疯了
These little niggas crazy out here, bro.
你大爷的 戴蒙德
Fuck off, Diamond.
我和他一起进来的
I walked in with him.
不可能留下他自己出去
I'm not walking out without him.
你在打量我的城市
You clockin' my city.
打量了又怎么样
It gonna be a problem if I am?
每一次幽灵大发慈悲
Every time Ghost left somebody alive
留下某个活口
out of his generosity,
最终都会反咬我们一口
it came to bite us in the ass.
与老朋友重逢总是件好事
It's always good running into old friends.
权欲第四章
武力 第一季第03集
拿着 放头上或者脖子上都行
Here. Put it on your head or your neck.
有助于消肿的
It'll help with the swelling.
那个穿粉色运动鞋的贱♥人♥
You didn't give a fuck about my face
划伤我的脸时也没见你关系一下啊
when that bitch with the pink sneakers
那时候我还替你们做事呢
sliced it open when I was running for you.
确实
Facts.
不过说句公道话 你的医疗费可是我们付的
But to be fair, we did pay for your hospital bill.
你们还想让我死呢
You also wanted me dead.
不止一次
More than once.
过去的事咱就不提了
But let's not talk about the past.
还是着眼于未来吧
Let's focus on the future.
这批货你是从哪弄来的
Where did you get this product?
我知道你可没钱批发这种货色
I know you ain't got the funds to front that kind of weight.
从某个想劫杀我的人那里弄来的
From some guy who tried to kill me for my shit.
我开始发现你这人的行为模式了
I'm beginning to see a pattern here with you.
他是什么人
Who was he?
速战速决来着 没工夫了解
Didn't stick around long enough to find out.
他就没回来拿货
He ain't come back to collect?
那场打斗 就我活了下来
I'm the only one that walked away from that fight.
我可不再是当初在电梯里
I'm not that bitch getting caught
任人宰割的废物了
slipping in elevators no more.
再说了 都已经过去好几周了
'Sides, been a few weeks.
如果有人会来 早就该敲门了
If someone was coming, they would've knocked by now.
不是如不如果 是什么时候
It's not if, it's when.
你逃离我们的时候就没学到什么教训吗
Didn't you learn nothing running for us?
你这里有多少粉砖
How many bricks you got there?
数数看
Let's see.
一 二 三 四
We got one, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八 九 十
five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
你有十块粉砖
You got ten bricks.
每块得值个三万块吧
At, what, 30 fucking grand a pop?
没有人会丢下
Ain't nobody just gonna walk away
这么一笔款子不要的
from that kind of paper.
算你走运 我踢开了你的大门
Lucky for you, I kicked in your door.
呵 我可真走运啊 你得了我的粉 我丧了命
Oh, yeah, I'm real lucky. You get my coke and I get got.
我不杀你
I ain't gonna kill you.
咱俩会一起找点有意思的事情做做
We're gonna get into some real interesting shit together.
在我看来 我们要么
The way I see it, we could either
继续互相残杀...
keep trying to kill each other...
我换个说法
Let me rephrase that.
要么我杀了你 要么我们合作
I could either kill you, or we could work together.
你选哪一个呢
Which one it gonna be?
我向来只向钱看
I'm always on the side of money.
嗯 我也是这么想的 拿个包出来
Yeah, that's what I thought, so grab a bag.
把货装好
Pack this shit up.
要开干了
Let's get to work.
能帮我个忙吗
Can I get some help?
有人吗
Hello?
有何贵干啊 先生
How can I help you, sir?
嗨 你好
Hi, how are you?
我是来保释西蒙·麦克杜格尔
I'm here for uh, Simon McDougal,
布赖恩·肯尼迪 还有吉米·马尔登的
Brian Kennedy, and Jimmy Muldoon.
九千五百美金
That'll be $9,500.
都在这了
It's all there.
去那边坐会 一会就好 也有可能时间长点
Go sit down. It'll be a minute, maybe more.
一点小意思
Little something extra for the, uh,
给警♥察♥联盟的
Police Activities League.
他们马上就能出来
They'll be right up.
万分感谢
I appreciate it.
我们啥都没干 就被这帮臭条子抓来了
These cocksuckers grabbed us for doing nothing.
嗯嗯 接着说 你再接着说
Yeah, yeah, tell me about it in the middle
我们还在警♥察♥局呢
of a fucking police station.
出去先
Get outside.
他们怎么把你们都抓来了
How the fuck they get all you?
不知道啊 我们正从俱乐部出来
I don't know. We're coming out of Mother's.
啥事都没干
Weren't doing a goddamn thing.
俩穿制♥服♥的条子过来 抓了我们
Two fucking Unis show up, grab us.
我还以为是开玩笑的呢
I thought it was a fucking joke.
嗨 别担心了 知道不
Hey, listen, don't worry about it, okay?
去弄点吃的 上车
Let's get you fed. Get in the car.
一会过来
Be there in a minute.
本尼根 什么情况啊
What the fuck, Bennigan?
你让巡警抓我们自己人
You got patrolmen picking up our guys?
我们自己人
Our guys?
就算我有个爱尔兰人的名字
Just 'cause I got a Mick name
也不代表咱是一家人吧
doesn't mean we're fam.
你不爽
You got beef?
跟上头说去啊
Kick that shit up the food chain.
嗯 我花了差不多一万美金呢 当然不爽了
Yeah, I got beef when I have to post almost ten large.
- 我家的人有免罪金牌的 - 我尽力着呢
- My family gets a pass. - I'm trying.
这事可不是我能摆平的
That shit's above my pay grade.
你在区那边有麻烦
You got a problem in the ward.
有意思
Interesting.
我还以为 我掏钱给你
I thought the whole reason I paid you
我的麻烦就能消失呢
is to make my problems go away.
我尽我所能了
And I'm doing everything I can.
我不信你
You know, I don't believe you.
把你的手从我的车门上拿开
Take your hand off my goddamn door
除非你不想要了
while you still got use of it.
你这是跟市议员有问题
You got an alderman issue,
不是警♥察♥问题
not a cop issue.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁想吃早餐
Who wants breakfast?
利利亚娜 无意冒犯哈 你不必这样的
No offence, but uh, you don't really do it for me, Liliana.
- 我又不睡白皮 - 不睡啊
- I don't fuck white boys. - Nah?
你们麻烦事太多
Your asses are too much trouble.
那倒是
That's true.
给货搀东西的第一条规矩
The first rule of cutting
就是不能沾衣服上
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表