剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
Yep.
就跟上次一样
Like last time, right?
什么鬼
The fuck?
汤米
Tommy?
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
别说脏话 孩子
Oh, easy with the fucking tone, boy.
没事吧
Everything okay?
事他妈的大了去了 爸爸威胁了格洛丽亚
Nowhere fucking near it. Pop threatened Gloria.
没有威胁
There's no threat.
我去看看她 顺便聊聊天
Went to see her, we had a conversation.
我给她提了建议
I gave her some advice.
你这么多年都没跟她说过话
You haven't said a fucking word to her in years,
突然一下 就去给人家建议
and all of a sudden, you're there to give advice?
建议什么
Advice about what?
冷静一点 - 我只是告诉她事实
Hey, let's all calm down. - I defined reality for her.
仅此而已
Nothing more, nothing less.
你真的要逼我吗 爸爸
Are you really trying to force my hand, Pop?
逼我在你和她之间抉择
Want me to choose between her and you?
你真就那么自信
You really that fucking confident?
你姓弗林 你会和一个爱尔兰姑娘喜结连理
You're a Flynn, and you will die happy in bed
共度余生
with a good Irish girl.
明白吗
You got me?
嗯 就跟你的"幸福人生"一样 是吧
Yeah, that worked out great for you, didn't it?
他跟你不一样
He's not made like you.
你们都做好准备 等我打给你们
You all stay ready in case I gotta call y'all up.
你别走远
You stay close.
另一方面
On the other side of this,
你可能会被邀请去野餐了
you might just get invited to the cookout.
这个该死的家伙 维克托
This fucking guy, Vic.
戴蒙德说你给了我们更多的利润
Diamond told me you sweetened our end of the deal.
我只是在做正确的事
I was just doing what's right.
各位 今天是改变历史的一天
Today changes everything, y'all.
你这么小的个 居然能闹出这么大的动静
You made so much noise for such a small creature.
真了不起
I'm impressed.
你愿意继续为我弄点动静吗
Would you like to continue making noise for me?
尖叫一声如何
How about just a squeak?
汤米·伊根在哪
Where's Tommy Egan?
在这
Right here.
我今天要见齐全家人了
I'm getting to see the whole family today.
在这世上 我弟最爱你
My brother loves you more than anything
我知道你也爱他
in the world, and I know you love him,
可到头来 光有爱远远不够
but at the end of the day, that'll never be enough.
你根本不了解我们的关系
You don't know anything about our relationship.
我知道他买♥♥了那块地
I know he bought the land.
市值两百五十万美元
It's worth 2 1/2 million as it stands.
我可以将之转到你的名下
I can have it transferred to your name.
你在逗我的吧
You're kidding, right?
卖♥♥了它 你就是富婆了
Sell it, and you'll be a rich woman.
你将会有更多的选择
You'll have options.
这么多的钱能让你软着陆
Money like that gives you a soft landing.
你个混♥蛋♥
Ah, you piece of shit.
你听我说
Please hear what I'm saying.
我是作为你的朋友来的
I'm here as your friend.
你可以有梦想
You can have the dream
和你应得的幸福结局
and the happy ending you deserve,
但我弟弟并不包含在内
but it doesn't include my brother.
所以你♥爸♥的威胁不管用
So your father couldn't get it done with his threats.
你觉得来这收买♥♥我 你就比他强了
You think coming in here trying to buy me off makes you better?
我和我爸不一样
I'm not my father.
不
Nah.
你更糟
You're worse.
他生病了 都比你强
See, he's sick, and he's still stronger than you.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
贱♥人♥ 滚出我的酒吧
Bitch, get the fuck out of my bar.
你去哪了
Where the fuck have you been?
你的枪呢
Where's your fucking gun?
干掉一个小队了
That's one bite down.
我鸡♥巴♥都硬了
Whoo! Shit made my dick hard.
我就说会很容易吧
I told you it'd be fucking easy.
赛 赛
Sy? Sy!
该死
Ah, fuck.
我们得走了 快点 我们得走了
We gotta go. Come on man. We gotta go.
你什么意思
What the fuck do you mean?
东西在哪呢
Well, where the fuck is it?
该死
Fuck!
出什么事了 宝贝
Is there a problem, babe?
我们的大丽花桶被偷了
Our drums of Dahlia were stolen.
我们没有货了
We have no product.
什么 怎么会这样
What? How the fuck did that happen?
我以为你让那个谁送货来着
I thought you had what's-his-name transporting it.
对 那个混♥蛋♥博尼托
I did. Piece of shit Bobito.
我认识人
I got people.
我有势力
I got reach.
所以你才需要我
This is exactly why you need me.
我就知道你是个错误
I knew you were a mistake.
错误 你错了
Mistake? You're wrong.
我唯一的错
The only thing I was wrong about
就是觉得在弗林家 你是最适合干这事的
was thinking you were the best Flynn to get this done.
你不许走
Don't you fucking leave.
对我而言 你已经没用了
You're worthless to me now.
放开我
Get the fuck off me.
我们结束了
We're done.
小以 我们上
Yo, E! Let's go!
该死的
Motherfucker!
混账
Motherfucker!
你没事吧 该死
You're okay. Shit.
不 坚持住 小以
No, hold on, E.
操
Fuck!
走啊
Let's go!
我们没有多少时间了
We ain't got much time here.
这一组可不止六个人
This is a lot more than a six pack.
杰纳德 走吧 去他们的
J, come on! Fuck 'em.
混账东西
Hey, motherfucker.
米尔科维奇在哪
Where's Mirkovic?
米尔科维奇在哪
Where the fuck is Mirkovic?
你在干什么 他都要说了
What the fuck are you doing? He was about to talk.
他就快朝你开火了
Looked like he was 'bout to light your ass up.
喂
Yeah.
你好啊 汤米
Hello, Tommy.
死的人够多了
Enough bodies have fallen.
你还活着呢
You still standing.
以眼还眼
Eye for an eye?
不
Nah.
让我跟她说话
Let me talk to her.
会有机会的
In time.
我们要找到利利亚娜
We gotta find Liliana.
我们该做的已经做了
Hey, we did what we signed up for.
任务已经完成了
Our work here's done.
她会... - 我们的任务已经完成了
She's gonna be... - Our work here is done.
我们和你一起行动了
We made our move with you.
不论她在哪 你自己去找吧
Wherever she is, that's on you now.
未知号♥码: 我们把利利亚娜弄到你那里了
嗨 她在哪
Yo, man. Where she at?
你很喜欢她
You're quite fond of her.
这在我们的世界里是个麻烦
That's a liability in our world.
是吗 在我的世界里
Oh, yeah? 'Cause in my world,
你要为自己人战斗
you stand up for your peoples.
闲聊到此为止 让我见见她
Enough of this small talk. Let me see her.
老天
God damn.
事实上 你对我们造成的麻烦
Fact is, you've done a lot more
远比她多
than she has to our side.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表