剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
纽约对我来说已经不安全了
New York ain't safe for me no more.
妈 我得离开了
Ma, I gotta get the fuck out of town.
你不能就这么一走了之
You can't just pick up and leave everything
把你的一切 乃至所有人都抛掷脑后
and everyone you've ever known behind.
找个新地方 组个新社团
Starting a new organisation in a new place.
你去哪 - 我会告诉你的
Where you going? - I'll tell you.
不过那我就得杀了你 加州
But then I gotta kill you. California.
若是有人让你失望了
When people let you down,
你或者对方 通常都不会有好下场
it don't end well for you. Or them.
神父 她是个很聪明的小姑娘
She was a smart girl, Father.
我看着她长大的
I was there her whole life.
幽灵说得对 我没法相信你
Ghost was right. I can't trust you.
看来我们不再是一家人了
I guess we ain't family no more.
汤米叔叔 你干什么
Uncle Tommy, what the fuck?
凯莎 我会一直照顾你
Keisha, I'm always gonna provide for you
保护你的
and protect you.
不会再有人伤害你了
No one's ever gonna hurt you again.
幽灵 幽灵 幽灵 别这样 不要死啊
Ghost, Ghost, Ghost, come on, man! Don't do this!
幽灵
Ghost.
芝加哥市 125英里
65英里 兰辛市
芝加哥市 125英里
65英里 兰辛市
权欲第四章
武力 第一季第01集
来话呼叫
洛杉矶
嗯 - 你迟到了
Yeah? - You're late, huey.
我过会就上66号♥公路了
I'm jumping on Route 66 later today.
你应该昨天就到的
You were supposed to be here yesterday.
我就歇个脚
Just making a pitstop.
我开始觉得
I'm starting to think maybe
或许我是看错你了
I was wrong about you,
你他♥娘♥的♥也太不可靠了
that you're not fucking reliable.
没啥可担心的 没事的
Don't worry about nothing. We good.
没事吗 我这边要行动了
Are we? 'Cause I'm making shit happen,
你他♥娘♥的♥在哪呢
and you're wherever the fuck.
别担心我在哪了
Don't worry about where I'm at.
当我看到太平洋
Look, when I see the Pacific Ocean,
你就知道我在哪了
that's when you'll know I'm there, a'ight?
随便了
Whatever, man.
白皮 老子的停车费呢
You got my parking fee, guero?
你的... - 停车费
Your... - Parking fee.
这是芝加哥停车场指示牌
This is a Chicago parking sign.
那个黄色椅子... 私人停车场
That yellow chair... private parking.
这整个街区都是私人停车场
This whole block is private parking.
我 就是收钱的
And me, I'm the tax man.
狗东西 你得付钱了
And you're gonna pay, motherfucker.
你是拿这小玩具开玩笑来了吧
Get the fuck out of here with that.
靠
Oh, fuck.
把刀给我 你♥他♥妈♥的把刀给我
Give me the knife. Give me the fucking knife.
大冷天挨巴掌是不是特别疼啊
Shit hurts like a motherfucker in the cold, don't it?
靠 大哥 有这个必要嘛
Fuck, man, that was unnecessary!
我闪了
I'ma bounce.
主要还是因为我没带家伙啊
But only because I don't got my strap.
呵
Yeah.
嗨
Hey!
以前住这里的老人家
Where did they bury the old lady
被他们埋哪里了
who used to live there?
埋 她没死啊
Buried? She ain't muerta.
她搬去马尔赫恩之家了
They moved her to Mulhern's.
马尔赫恩之家是个什么鬼
What the fuck is Mulhern's?
欢迎来到马尔赫恩康复之家
嗯 我知道 她...
Yes, I know. She called...
好的 米丽亚姆 我们走
Okay, Miriam, here we go.
米勒长官 用剃须刀了 - 确认 萨姆森
CO Miller, razor up. - Razor up confirmed, Sampson.
真搞不懂
Don't know why you taking
你还磨蹭个啥 戴蒙德
so fucking long, Diamond.
我要是到了你这份上 还不赶紧脚底抹油啊
I would just buzz and bounce if I was you at this point.
我得最后再给你理个发啊
I gotta make this cut last.
老天才知道我下回见你是什么时候
Lord knows the next time I'll see you.
你还要在这里待很久呢
You're gonna be one big-ass loc.
最好还是别再见面了
Better not be no next time, D.
那大门一关
That gate closes,
你就别再回头了
you don't ever look back.
米勒长官 剃须刀用好了
CO Miller, razor down.
确认 萨姆森
Razor down confirmed, Sampson.
回牢房♥去
Back to your cell.
清点人数
Head count.
嗯
Yeah.
老爷子 我也会想你的
I'll miss you too, old man.
开门
Open the gate!
我们让他在外头舒服几天
We let him get real comfortable outside
然后我们再打电♥话♥
and then we make the motherfucking call.
我们会搞死他的 罗哈斯
Mm-hmm. We'll get him, Rojas.
有什么可以效劳的吗
How can I help you?
来杯双份的尊美醇威士忌
Give me a double shot of Jameson.
好香啊
Something smell good.
胡椒羹 - 不错
Pepper pot soup. - Nice.
胡椒羹 一种由牛肚 蔬菜 胡椒和其他调味料炖的一种浓汤
安抚食物
Comfort food.
可以啊
Impressive.
大部分人听都没听过
Most people ain't never heard of it.
就算听过 他们也受不了里面的牛肚
And when they do, they can't get past the tripe.
我什么都吃
I eat everything.
我喜欢辣味
And I like the heat.
你这样子 就跟已经过完一天了似的
You know, you look like you've already had a day,
可现在才上午十一点啊
and it's only 11:00 a.m.
你怎么知道
How you know that?
我是酒保啊
I'm a bartender.
读懂人是我工作的一部分
Reading people's part of my job.
有时候吧 就想在中午前喝一杯威士忌
Some days you just need a whiskey before noon.
除了人 你还读什么
What else you read, besides people?
预兆
Signs.
广♥告♥牌
Billboards.
《暗影屋》
The Shade Room.
《暗影屋》 报道娱乐和名人新闻的黑人独♥立♥媒体公♥司♥
你可真逗
You funny.
也就有时候吧
Sometimes.
这样吧 给我来点胡椒羹
You know what, give me some of that pepper pot soup.
好啊 那你晚上再回来
Great. Then come back tonight
那时候厨房♥才开门呢
when the kitchen's actually open.
你这厨房♥没开呐 - 没呢
Your kitchen ain't open? - Nope.
那就再来一杯酒
Give me another one of them, then.
签个字就好了
All that's left now is your signature.
这双乔丹鞋在STARKx上可值不少钱呢
These J's are worth a lot on STARKx.
我现在就出一百五
I'll give you 150 for them right now.
我不知道STARKx是个啥
I don't know what STARKx is,
不过我知道有人为了这双运动鞋 脸上破相也在所不惜
but I know them joints worth a lot more than a buck 50.
还真是道上最聪明的崽啊
Always the smartest dude on the block.
我跟马蒂想送你个东西
Me and Marty wanted you to have something
让你记住这里
to remember this place by.
也不是什么贵重东西
It's not much.
不过也能帮你起个头了
But it'll get you started.
谢谢
Thank you.
鞋子送你了
Enjoy the J's.
大哥
Big bro!
小弟
Baby bro!
你好啊
Sup, nigga?
我的天 瞧瞧这位自♥由♥人
Oh, my God, look at this free man right here!
怎么了
Whoo! Yo, what's up?
有人打劫你了
Somebody go down on you?
卧♥槽♥ 什么情况
Man, fuck that! What's up?
嗨 我把鞋子送人了 没事的
Hey, I gave them up. It's all good.
我想要的只有自♥由♥
All I need's my freedom.
你已经自♥由♥了 走吧 亲
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表