剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
You don't have the vision you think you have.
确实
Yeah.
不过 你也没我想的那么聪明
Well, you're not as smart as I thought you were...
事实上
'cause it turns out
你跟你弟一个蠢样
you're just as fucking stupid as your brother.
而且你还很鲁莽
And you're reckless, too.
我保证
I promise you this.
无论你在干什么 我都会翻出来
Whatever you're into, I'll find out.
然后亲手毁了它
I'm gonna crush it under my boot.
爸 你猜怎么着
You know what, Da?
那你就动手吧 等你真的那么做了
Go ahead and raise your boot, and when you bring it down,
那就等着开战好了
you better be ready for a fucking fight.
你有那种新毒品的消息吗 就是大家都在谈论的那个...
What do you got on this new drug everyone's talking about...
大丽花
Dahlia?
我们抓了几个人 但都没开口
We picked up a few people, but no one's talking.
这药传的很快
It's spreading quickly.
部里也在争分夺秒
Department's scrambling,
想查出来那到底是什么东西
trying to figure out what the fuck it is.
我需要你去查一下
I need you to do some digging.
找到源头 无论是谁 抓起来
Find the source. Whoever it is, put them away.
我又不缉毒
I don't do drug busts.
又没让你逮捕他们
I'm not asking you to arrest them.
我家族需要那个毒品 如果遇到困难 清理就行
My family needs this drug. If there's an obstacle, clear it.
要查的话 需要双倍的价钱
If you want this done, it's gonna cost you double.
早备好了
Way ahead of you.
把他们都关起来
Put them away.
杰哥 咋样
What up, J?
关于那个黑色魔药有啥话吗
What's the word on that black magic?
每个人都在等着买♥♥呢
Bro, everybody after they next high.
但没听说到底是谁
No word on who the motherfuckers
在卖♥♥这货
moving the shit is.
无论是谁 肯定在赚钱
I tell you, whoever they ass is, them niggas getting paid.
但我们连个铜子儿都没看到
Nigga, and we ain't seeing a dime of that shit.
把城里翻个底儿掉
I want to hit every corner in the city
也要把卖♥♥货的找出来
until we find out who moving it.
好的 - 还有
All right, bet. - Yeah, you know what?
不管是CBI还是死男孩帮谁有了信息
Nigga, I got 20 bands for anybody, CBI or Dead Boys,
赏金两万
who give me that info, all right?
你找我
You wanted to see me?
我要你查一下你姐在干什么
I need you to find out what your sister's doing
合伙人是谁
and who she's doing it with.
现在马上去查
And I need you to find that out now.
等我掌握情况之后呢
And once I have that information?
告诉我 我们一起惩罚她
You bring it to me, and we'll hand down her punishment.
我们又不是小孩儿
We're not kids.
所以我会用成年人的方法惩罚她
And that's why I'm going to punish her like an adult.
对她不管用的 从来就没管用过
It's never gonna work on her. Never has.
无论她在干什么 我敢肯定已经在她的掌控中了
Whatever she's into, I'm sure she's got it under control.
以欺骗为基础时 就没有什么掌控
There is no control when deception is the foundation,
所以 无论她跟谁混在一起
so whoever she's rolling with,
你得给我找出那个混♥蛋♥
I want you to find out who the fuck that is.
能办到吧
Now, can you do that?
能
Yeah.
没问题
I can do that.
你要告诉她你生病的事吗
Are you gonna tell her you're sick?
不是跟你说过 我不会告诉她的
No, told you... I'm never gonna tell her that.
而且 为什么每次让你
And why is it every time
为家族办点事儿...
I ask you to do something for this family...
算了
You know what?
这又不是协商
It's not a fucking negotiation,
如果你现在还不明白
and if you don't understand that by now,
那你就是不明白自己对家族的责任
then you don't understand your responsibilities
对组织的职责
to this family, to this organization.
我很清楚自己的责任是什么
I understand exactly what my responsibility is.
你为什么告诉我你生病的事
Why did you tell me you were sick?
你害怕了
Hmm? Were you scared?
还是想要同情 为什么
Did you want sympathy? What was it?
我告诉你
I told you
因为你是要接我班的人
because you're the one that's gonna be taking over after me.
是的 我会接♥班♥...
Right, and I will...
还要有格洛丽亚在我身边 这不是条件
with Gloria by my side, not a term,
这也是没得商量
not a fucking negotiation.
事实就是这样
This is happening,
你也改变不了什么
and there's nothing you can do to change it.
除非我马上死了 否则 不可能
Unless I drop dead right now, it's never gonna happen.
休息一下吧 外婆
Get some rest, Grandma.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
什么事 - 你好
How can I help you? - Hi.
我外婆是从马尔赫恩之家转过来的
Uh, I wasn't sure who they put on my grandmother's forms
我不确定他们在表上
as an emergency contact
填的紧急联♥系♥人是谁
when they brought her in from Mulhern's.
等一下
Okay, just one second here.
你知道她是哪天来的吗
Do you know which day they brought her in?
309病房♥ 紧急抢救 - 周二
Code blue room 309. - Uh, Tuesday.
稍等
Excuse me.
309病房♥ 紧急抢救
Code blue room 309.
充电到200焦耳
Charge 200.
开始充电
Charge.
除颤 - 除颤
Clear. - Clear.
你需要在外等候
You'll have to wait out here.
再次充电
Charge. Again.
除颤完成 - 还是没有脉搏
Clear. - Still no pulse.
颈动脉没有脉搏
I've got no carotid.
那就到此为止吧
Okay, let's call it.
那个 我...
Yo, I...
发生什么事了
What the fuck happened?
我也不知道 她...我是在病房♥的
I don't know. Uh, she... I was there.
然后我出去了一小会
And I-I stepped out the room for one minute,
回来的时候
and-and came back, and next thing I know,
他们就在抢救她
th-they were working on her.
他们没把她救回来 - 我的天呐
They couldn't save her. - Oh, my God.
你该给凯特打个电♥话♥ 她应该知道
You should call Kate. She deserves to know.
我也不擅长应对死亡
Look, I'm not any good at this death shit either,
但我帮你把视频
but I was able to put the videos
拷进U盘里了 这样你就可以...
on a flash drive for you, so you can, uh...
谢谢你
Yeah, thanks.
这是跟你 米丽亚姆和凯特有关的物品
And this is everything with you and-and Miriam and Kate.
我猜你应该想要的
I thought you would want it.
我...
I...
汤米 你真的该给我们的妈妈打个电♥话♥
Tommy, you should really call our mom.
我不会打电♥话♥给凯特的
I'm not gonna call Kate.
我的手酸死了
My arms are falling asleep.
都麻到没知觉了
I can't feel my fucking hands no more.
休息一会儿 补充下水分
Take a step back, rehydrate.
我们可以按时搞定这一批的
We'll get this next batch up in time.
你在纽约是怎么跟上货的节奏的
How'd you keep pace with product in New York?
那时候我不负责这个 我负责其他环节
This was not my bag. I was on the other side of it.
你就是这样伤到...
Is that how you got...?
没错
Yeah.
弄成这样 你还不想退出
And even after that, you ain't want to get out?
不 我就想着 他们顶多也就这点本事了
No, I mean, I figure I took the best they got,
我又没死 所以...
and I ain't dead, so...
我被砍过
I been slashed,
窒息过 打过 烧过
suffocated, beaten, burned,
骨头也碎过
busted bones.
我最光荣的时刻...
My proudest moment...
是中枪
shot.
你还活得好好的 - 那当然了
Hey, you're still here. - Abso-fucking-lutely.
我就是只打不死的小强
I'm resilient as a motherfucker.
不管怎样 你运气非常好
Either that or you got a lucky horseshoe up your ass.
在这游戏场上 运气从来不起作用
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表