剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
武力 前情提要...
Previously, on Force...
芝加哥不像纽约。
Chicago ain't like New York.
这与自治市镇无关。这是关于块的。
It ain't about boroughs. It's about blocks.
南区和西区的黑人和拉丁船员。
The Black and Latin crews on the South and West Side.
白人在北方。
Whites up north.
似乎浪费了镜头
Seems like a wasted shot
对于黑人和拉丁语以及白人船员不要溷合。
for Black and Latin and white crews not to mix.
它不是纽约。
It ain't New York.
这是一条没有人想跨越的强硬界限。
It's a hard line nobody wants to cross.
我不是出生在这裡的这些线条中,
I wasn't born within these lines here,
所以我不会留在他们裡面。
so I ain't gonna stay in them.
你想要最上面的座位,D?
You want the top seat, D?
得到狗屎的唯一方法就是接受它。
The only way to get that shit is to take it.
你知道,所有这些狗屎都会削减 CBI
You know, all this shit gonna cut CBI
不过直接在中间,对吧?
straight down the middle though, right?
当一切都说完了,他们都会来找我。
When it's all said and done, they all gonna come to me.
你♥他♥妈♥的和米里亚姆·伊根在做什麽?
The fuck were you doing with Miriam Egan?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
And who the fuck are you?
我是她的孙子。
I'm her grandson.
我是她他妈的孙子。
I'm her fucking grandson.
我知道JP是你的父亲,我是你的叔叔。
I know that JP is your father, and I'm your uncle.
这他妈是谁?
Who the fuck is this?
是你儿子。
It's your son.
维克多做什麽...
What Victor does...
这不是女性的工作。
It's not women's work.
维克多在街上奔跑。你让我们保持合法。
Victor runs the streets. You keep us legit.
你得到了那个他妈的弗林大名字,但没有发行版。
You got that big fucking Flynn name, but no distro.
“因为没有人见过这样的事情。
'Cause no one's ever seen anything like this.
大丽花是一种千载难逢的药物。
Dahlia was a once-in-a-lifetime kinda drug.
欢迎来到我的嗡嗡声锯。
Welcome to my buzz saw.
你是唯一知道的人
You're the only one who knows
如何烹饪大丽花。
how to cook Dahlia.
我不是毒贩。- 对你来说是件好事。
I'm not a drug dealer. - Good thing for you I am.
你能用你的网路弄清楚吗
Could you use your network and figure out
昨晚是谁他妈的把那打在我身上的?
who the fuck put that hit out on me last night?
我的人可以为您提供任何您需要的东西。
My people can get you anything you need.
我需要一支军队。- 这会让你付出代价。
I need an army. - It's gonna cost you.
给我一个号♥码。
Give me a number.
150万。-做。
1.5 million. - Done.
这张脸不是脸
This face is not the face
我儿子会醒来的
that my son's going to wake up to
每天早上,在他的馀生中。
every morning, for the rest of his life.
沃尔特冷血地刺杀了我的三个手下。
Walter assassinated three of my men in cold blood.
我看见你老人家了。他想让她走。
I saw your old man. He wants her gone.
不不...
No, no, no, no...
你和我。我们团结一致。
You and me. We stick together.
我再也不会信任爸爸了。
I'm never trusting Da again.
想跟我一起去的CBI士兵...
CBI soldiers that wanna come with me...
你让他们。
You let 'em.
我们分♥裂♥了我们的领土。
We split our territories.
我把一切都放在马♥凯♥特之上。
I take everything above Marquette.
我们他妈的分道扬镳,
We go our separate fucking ways,
或者我夺走那个生命。
or I take that life.
他妈的。莉莉安娜。
Fuck. Liliana.
我们怀疑镇上有一个新玩家
We suspect there's a new player in town
在有组织犯罪现场。
on the organized crime scene.
我们第一次看到他与弗林夫妇互动,
We first saw him interacting with the Flynns,
但他也一直在CBI工作。
but he's been hanging with CBI as well.
那麽他到底是谁呢?
So who the hell is he?
这是我们对他的唯一印象。
It's the only image we have of him.
他就像一个幽灵。
He's like a ghost.
这并不多。
It's not much.
我想要整个他妈的地图。
I want the whole fucking map.
♪ Tougher than a Teflon ♪
♪ 比特氟龙♪更坚韧
♪ All that dope I stepped on ♪
♪ 我踩到♪的所有毒品
♪ Re-up, get the rest gone ♪
♪ 重新振作起来,让其馀的消失 ♪
♪ Been that nigga What else you want? ♪
♪ 是那个黑鬼 你还想要什麽? ♪
♪ If you want Power, powder, respect ♪
♪ 如果你想要力量,粉末,尊重 ♪
♪ Mm, mm ♪
♪ 毫米,毫米 ♪
♪ I want that money And power and powder ♪
♪ 我想要那笔钱、权力和粉末 ♪
♪ Money and powder and power ♪
♪ 金钱、粉末和权力 ♪
♪ Money and powder and power ♪
♪ 金钱、粉末和权力 ♪
♪ That paper That paper, paper ♪
♪ 那张纸 那张纸,那张纸 ♪
♪ Yeah, I gotta stack that ♪
♪ 是的,我必须堆叠它 ♪
♪ Them diamonds keep blinkin' Blinkin' ♪
♪ 他们鑽石不停地闪烁『眨眼』 ♪
♪ We might have To jack that ♪
♪ 我们可能不得不杰克 ♪
♪ Now, boy, when That blicky blicky ♪
♪ 现在,男孩,当那个轻快♪的
♪ Come out You get clapped fast ♪
♪ 出来 你很快♪被拍手
♪ Draw down With a lil' jawn ♪
♪ 用下巴♪拉下来
♪ I'm at you like Pat Pat ♪
♪ 我像派特·派特♪一样在你身边
♪ Come back When them cameras out ♪
♪ 回来 当他们相机出来♪时
♪ Round your block We'll kick that ♪
♪ 绕过你的街区 我们会踢那个 ♪
♪ Come back when your funeral In progress ♪
♪ 当你的葬礼正在进行♪时回来
♪ And hit that Hit you back-to-back ♪
♪ 并击中那个 背靠背♪打你
♪ Your bitch ass Won't even hit back ♪
♪ 你的婊♥子♥屁♥股♥甚至不会还击 ♪
♪ You'll be splashin' In fashion ♪
♪ 你会在时尚♪中飞溅
♪ Nigga, you can check The drip ♪
♪ 黑鬼,你可以检查滴水 ♪
♪ Catch you slippin' We slidin' ♪
♪ 抓住你滑倒『我们滑倒了』 ♪
♪ You niggas On some different shit ♪
♪ 你黑鬼在一些不同的狗屎♪上
♪ We hit the lick We with the shit ♪
♪ 我们用狗屎♪打舔我们
♪ Shh when you get hit ♪
♪ 嘘,当你被击中♪时
♪ Quiet down ♪
♪ 安静下来 ♪
♪ No need for the talkin' ♪
♪ 无需说话 ♪
♪ The fuck is that about? ♪
♪ 这他妈是怎麽回事? ♪
♪ Tougher than a Teflon ♪
♪ 比特氟龙♪更坚韧
♪ All that dope I stepped on ♪
♪ 我踩到♪的所有毒品
♪ Re-up get the rest gone ♪
♪ 重新振作,让其馀的消失 ♪
♪ Been that nigga What else you want? ♪
♪ 是那个黑鬼 你还想要什麽? ♪
♪ If you want Power, powder, respect ♪
♪ 如果你想要力量,粉末,尊重 ♪
♪ Mm, mm ♪
♪ 毫米,毫米 ♪
♪ 我想要那笔钱、权力和粉末 ♪
♪ I want that money And power and powder ♪
♪ 金钱、粉末和权力 ♪
♪ Money and powder and power ♪
♪ 金钱、粉末和权力 ♪
♪ Money and powder and power ♪
莉莉安娜。
Liliana.
嘿,你♥他♥妈♥的笑什麽?
Hey, what the fuck is you grinning about?
别紧张。
Take it easy.
在身边真是太好了
It's just nice to be around
一个职业他妈的罪犯。
a professional fucking criminal.
我们真的很酷,对吧?-非常。
We've been real cool, right? - Very.
不是没有秘密吗?- 不,我们得到了彼此的支援。
Ain't got no secrets? - No, we got each other's back.
你现在肯定有自己的忙,汤米。
You definitely running your own hustle now, Tommy.
你在做什麽,汤米?
What are you doing, Tommy?
我正在做我们谈论的事情。
I'm doing what we talked about.
莉莉安娜,我让这些芝加哥街头成为矿山。
Liliana, I'ma make these Chicago streets mines.
这整个该死的城市。
This whole fucking city.
你会让那些溷蛋逃走
You gonna let those bastards get away
他们做了什麽?- 地狱不!
with what they did? - Hell no!
自从他们杀了我以来已经两天了。
Been two days since they killed me.
为什麽弗林一家还活着?
Why the Flynns still alive?
我让谁杀了你...支付。
I'ma make whoever killed you... pay.
我知道我可以依靠你,汤米。
I knew I could count on you, Tommy.
让他们受苦。
Make 'em suffer.
我会的。
I will.
我保证。
I promise.
哦,没有枪你不会拉屎,是吗?
Oh, you ain't shit without your gun, are you?
这他妈是怎麽回事?
What the fuck is this about?
谁杀了莉莉安娜?
Who killed Liliana?
我不知道你在说谁。
I don't know who you're talking about.
是的,你愿意。
Yeah, you do.
你为弗林工作。
You work for Flynn.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表