剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
当然认识 大卫·萨姆森 我的理发师
I sure do. It's David Samson, my barber.
还有什么事吗
Anything else I can help you with?
把你驾照和登记证给我
Give me your license and registration.
没问题
No prob.
我发誓 我就进里面十分钟而已
I swear to God, I was inside for ten minutes.
刚才还是晴天 现在就下起雪来了
It was s-sunny, and now it's snowing.
哥儿们 这就是芝加哥的天气
Yeah, welcome to Chicago, bro.
再过十分钟 我们会去烧烤
Another ten minutes, we'll be going to a barbecue.
又不是命悬一线 混球
Not if your life depended on it, cocksucker.
要冷静
Stay cool.
驾照 登记证
License, registration.
给我一分钟去验证一下
Um, give me a minute to run these.
好 没问题
Yeah, yeah, of course.
妈的
Holy shit.
他会查出什么问题吗
What is he gonna find running your plates?
啥也查不到
He ain't gonna find nothing.
停车罚单也查不到吗
Not even a parking ticket?
对
Nothing.
这里离纽约可不近呀 - 是呀
Long way from the Big Apple. - Yeah.
都说你们这披萨好吃
I heard good things about your pizza.
全是骗人的
All lies.
祝你们今天过的愉快
Hey, you two have a good day.
你也是
You too, bro.
都坐了他妈的十五年大牢了
Fifteen fucking years inside,
种族歧视是铁定不会变的了
and this is the one thing that ain't change a goddamn bit.
去接你弟弟
Let's go get your brother.
我弟弟呢
Where's my brother?
他妈的 我弟弟呢
Where's my motherfucking brother?
我们把货都出了
Yo, we did all the drops.
你们的钱都到了
You got your money.
别他妈的动 动就打死你
Don't fucking move. You move, you die.
最好一分不少
And every dollar better be in there.
没闹着玩
I'm not playing.
慢点 他妈的慢点
Slow the fuck down. Slow down.
钱呢
The money.
小杰 你没事吧
Yo, J, you good?
没事
I'm good.
不错
I like.
快点
Come on.
走吧
Let's go!
赶紧他妈的扔过来
Just throw them the fuck down.
走
Go.
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go.
大哥 这是二万五
A quarter, big bro.
干一天二万五
Twenty-five for a day's work.
我说过 多少都行
Like I said, whatever's good.
你怎么知道我的名字是大卫
How'd you know my name is David?
已经有三十年没人这么叫我了
Nobody's called me that for 30 years.
我能注意到别人发现不了的细节
I see shit where nobody else look.
你没有这么高深 哥们
You not that deep, bro.
你是在我理发店的许可证上看到的吧
You saw it on my barber's license, huh?
那你为什么还跟我一起
So why'd you take the ride?
支援你呀
Backup.
少来
No.
你♥他♥妈♥根本不是支援的料
You not the backup kind of motherfucker.
我发现你对每一次送货都非常的警惕
I saw your head was on a swivel at every drop.
你掌握了所有路线
You absorbed everything about the routes.
你在打量我的城市
You clocking my city?
打量了又怎么样
It gonna be a problem if I am?
只有一个办法可以知道
Only one way to find out.
那我们来看看呗
Let's find out, then.
你小心点
Watch your back.
有人吗
Hello?
嗨 你好啊
Hey, what's up?
欢迎来到外婆家
Welcome to Grandma's house.
我的天
Jesus.
有什么看着熟悉的吗
Anything look familiar?
好像没有
Not really.
不过我对这沙发有点印象
I guess I kind of remember this couch, though.
夏天在外面汗流浃背
Sweating outside in the summer
回到家就直躺上去
and then getting stuck to it as soon as you sat down.
嗯 嗯 两条大腿
Yeah. Yeah, your thighs.
从上面下来时 听着像是水果软糖卷
When you came off it, it sounded like Fruit Roll-Ups.
就像那款维克罗水果软糖卷
Like Velcro Fruit Roll-Ups.
来瓶啤酒吗
Uh, yo, man, you want a beer?
嗯
Yeah.
来 - 拿着 我跟你交换
Here you go. - Here, I'll trade you.
什么鬼
The fuck?
我跟你说了我有法子
I told you I had a way.
拿去维修酒吧
Take it for, uh, the club, you know, for damages
或是用于你的离婚什么的
or for your divorce or whatever.
你就拿着吧 - 汤米...
Take it. Go ahead. - Uh, Tommy, uh...
你等等
Hold up, man.
你看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
我终于知道这是谁了
I finally know who this is.
准备好看戏
Get ready for the show.
好好看看
Check this shit out.
这是什么
What's this?
不是吧
No fucking way.
好了 我们一起来玩
Okay, let's go play.
来嘛 很好玩的
Come on, it'll be fun.
让我帮你擦擦干净
Hey. Let me get that off there.
我没想到她抛弃了自己的孩子
I can't believe she left her own fucking child.
我一辈子都不会这么做
I would never do that.
你怎么知道你会怎么做
How you know what you would do?
因为我爱我的儿子
Because I fucking love my son.
拼了老命想留住他
Fought as hard as I could to hold on to him.
他现在多大了
How old is he?
去年七月满十六岁 但是...
Sixteen last July, but, um...
我已经有十四年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in 14 years.
我出柜的时候 他妈把他带走了
When I came out, his mother took him away.
我很努力想要成为他生活的一部分 但...
I fought hard to be a part of his life, but, uh...
他人间蒸发了
he vanished.
能为人父亲是我所遇到的
Being a father was the best thing
最好的事
that ever happened to me.
现在我不知道...
Now I don't know...
他是谁或是在哪了
who he is or-or where he is.
在我儿子从我生活中消失后
After my son was pulled from my life,
家里就剩下我和我爸了
family was just me and my pops.
然后突然间 你出现了
Then all of a sudden, you show up.
而我现在...
And now I...
我不知道这些事都怎么回事
Look, I-I don't know how all this shit works.
我没有过兄弟
I never had a brother.
我有过
I did.
致格洛丽亚: 我能不能晚点去下酒吧
格洛丽亚: 没问题 我在呢
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You motherfucker!
我们要杀了你
We're gonna kill you!
你就等着罗哈斯听说这事吧 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
When Rojas hears about this, motherfucker!
罗哈斯肯定会搞死你
Rojas is gonna fuck you up!
混♥蛋♥
Pendejo!
混♥蛋♥ 看我不杀了你
Hey, I can't wait to kill you, motherfucker.
我对天发誓 你丫的就是个娘炮
Fucking pussy, I swear to God!
贱♥人♥ 放我们出去
Let us the fuck out of here, you bitch!
我跟你没完
This shit ain't over!
你不能这么对我们
You can't do this to us!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You motherfucker!
这座城可真不赖
Hell of a city.
放我出去
Let me out!
现在你又欠我一个人情了
Now you owe me one more.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表