剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
嗨 够了啊
Yo, that's the fuck enough.
我们就是干这行的啊
No, this is who the fuck we are!
我们都是睁着眼睛进去的
We all went in there eyes open.
也许吧 可我们都谈过了
Maybe so, but we've been talking.
那还真有意思
Oh, that's some funny shit right there,
因为据我所知
'cause last time I checked,
我们的决策权跟话语权都是相同的
we was all equal on decisions or talking.
我们不想跟塞尔维亚人打持久战
We don't have the appetite for a long war with the Serbs.
我们付出的代价太高了
We paid too high of a price.
他们现在不在这里了
They ain't here now!
我们有货
We got product,
现在也有了他们的销♥售♥渠道
and now we got they pipeline.
我们已经表决过了 所以我们...
Look, we already voted, so we gonna...
你知道吗 我已经知道了 表决过了
You know what? I already know. Voted.
你对生意不利
You bad for business.
懂吗 对这座城也不利
A'ight? Bad for the city.
那就这样了吗
So that's it?
就这样了
That's it.
好吧
Tch. All right.
看来盗亦有道
You know, I guess honor amongst thieves
也是昙花一现哈
is short-lived, huh, motherfucker?
为了补偿你 我们会买♥♥下你手中的可♥卡♥因♥
To make you whole, we'll buy the coke you got.
全部都买♥♥
All of it.
好 一共十公斤
A'ight. Ten keys.
一包三万八
I want 38 a piece.
你扯淡的吧 三万
Get the fuck outta here. Thirty.
三万八 成交
Thirty-eight. Deal.
成交
Deal.
好 成交
All right. Deal.
你们现在是三人组合了吗
Y'all like the dynamic trio now?
不是 - 不 我们各干各的
No. - No, we're goin' our separate ways.
我们会安排接货事项的
We'll make arrangement for the pickup.
好 那就赶紧把事儿了了
Good, let's get this the fuck over with.
亡羊补牢为时不晚啊
It's not too late to still make this work.
现在聚一起太扎眼了
Too much heat if we stay together.
哥们 你这次可真的
Look, man, you got a real shot
独当一面了
to be your own man on this one.
而不是听你老爹的 把握好
Not your old man. Take it.
尽力
Trying.
咱们之间没事吧
Are we good no matter?
只要你的货不往南边来就没事
Long as your snow don't blow south, we all good.
城区都分好了啊
Got the city all cut up?
我以为我弄好了
I thought I did.
我的地盘还是我的
Whatever mine stays mine.
卖♥♥货顺利
Good luck moving your weight.
回见
See you on the other side.
后会有期
I'll be waitin'.
你那半要怎么处理
What'chu gonna do with your half?
重新投资大丽花
I'ma reinvest in Dahlia.
需要我帮忙吗
Something I should get down on?
你刚中枪
You got a fresh bullet hole in you
就开始琢磨着干事儿了
and you already talkin' about making moves?
我可不能光顾着养伤
I ain't gonna sit here licking my wounds
痛失良机
and miss an opportunity.
别乱碰
Don't fucking touch it.
如果伤口感染
If that shit get infected,
这条胳膊变绿了
I ain't taking you to the hospital
我可不送你去医院
if the whole fuckin' arm turn green.
估计到时候跟炖烂的牛肉一样
At that point, it'll probably just fall off
自己就掉了
like some barbacoa.
克劳迪娅: 来见我
嗯 开干吧
Yeah. Let's make this shit work.
你确定
You sure?
我可不保证你的投资会有回报
Ain't no guarantee return on your investment.
哪会有什么保证
Never is.
不投资还怎么赚钱
Dead money don't make money.
行吧
All right then.
拿着这个 应急款
Here, keep that. Rainy day fund.
就当你投资了
You invested.
我们要如何在不暴露身份的情况下
So how're we gonna move Dahlia
把大丽花卖♥♥出去
without people finding out who we are?
用储物柜
We're gonna do locker drops.
会展中心的公共储物柜
Public lockers, convention center,
人来人往
people moving in and out,
隐蔽性强
easy to hide in plain sight.
是个容易运作的中♥央♥系统
It's a good system, central.
我一直这么干
I been doin' this shit forever.
感觉有点廉价
Just feels kind of low rent.
大丽花是时髦货
Dahlia's fashionable.
我们是卖♥♥毒品还是卖♥♥皮包啊
We about selling drugs or mu'fucking purses?
这可是高端产品 - 你知道什么人
This is high-end. - You know who go
会去逛会展吗 - 什么人
to conventions? - Who?
大老板和有闲钱的人
People with expense accounts and money to burn.
玩对冲基金的人 家庭主妇
Hedge fund guys, housewives,
和像你这样的社会名流
and socialites just like you.
懂了
Point made.
我心目中的下家分销商
The people I got in mind for this distro
会收到短♥信♥
is gonna get texts.
里面提供邀请接货的时间和地点
We'll give 'em the time and location for the invite.
怎么确定不会有人在背后搞我们
How can you be sure no one will try and fuck us?
没法确定
You can't.
不过一旦有人破坏规则
But anybody that fuck with protocol,
那就收手
that's a wrap.
过了这村 就没这店
One and done. Ain't no second chances.
我只有一条死规矩
I've just got one non-negotiable term.
万事皆可商量
Everything negotiable.
我家的分销商不能混进来
My family's distro doesn't get near this.
这种小小竞争 沃尔特应该能应付得来
I think Walter could handle a little competition.
不能让我爸和我弟知道
This stays off my father's and my brother's radar.
这事儿瞒不了多久的
Ain't gonna be that way for long.
足够我把这生意干好就行
Long enough for it to be my move.
行吧
All right, bet.
在你想出面主持大局之前
Until you wanna come out into the light,
我来做指挥
I'll run point.
利利亚娜可以帮忙
Liliana could help.
谁 - 利利亚娜 人不错的
Who? - Liliana... she good people.
她以前帮我跑腿
She used to run for me.
被塞尔维亚人打了一顿
She got worked over by the Serbs.
中了枪 但还是很坚强
She took a bullet and she didn't break.
从没出♥卖♥♥♥过我
She never gave me up.
她是我的后盾 我们需要她
She had my back. We need her.
我的好朋友雷吉已经加入了
My good friend Reggie's already on board.
你说啥呢 什么叫已经加入了
What the fuck is you talking about already on board?
不能就这么直接插队啊
Don't nobody get to skip to the front of the line.
我们是老相识 我信他
We go way back. I trust him.
现阶段 你就不能考虑信任问题
Trust ain't even in your vocabulary right now.
那你信任利利亚娜
Oh, but you trust Liliana?
她不一样
Yeah. She different.
哪里不一样
How is she different?
她不是分销商
She ain't distro.
她和我们是一挂的
She on our side, a hun'ed.
我们邀请加入的其余每一个人 必须从第一步开始
Everyone else we invite gotta start at step one.
喂 爸
Hi, Da.
这就来
On my way.
我们的病人在透析过程中不能受到干扰
Our patients cannot be disturbed during the dialysis.
那他们就该选一个
Then they should have chosen
不是幌子的透析中心啊
a better fucking dialysis center that's not a front.
去你妹的 这可是正经生意
Fuck you. This is a legit business.
你已经说过了
You've said that.
你只需要提供一份货运清单就行
All you need to do is produce a shipping manifest.
你觉得我有那么傻吗
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表