剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
What'd I miss?
克劳迪娅不相信是汤姆一手策划的
Claud doesn't buy that Tommy set it up.
我只是觉得如果他想弄死维克托 他会...
I just think if he wanted Vic dead, he would have...
汤米很聪明 不会亲自动手
Tommy's too smart to get his hands dirty.
让塞尔维亚人来下手 安全多了
Much cleaner to bring the Serbs in to execute it
而他就藏在背后
while he hides in the shadows.
这是他的惯用手段
That's his game.
不好说
Yeah, I don't know.
现在可不是骑墙观望的时候
This is not the time to be sitting on the fence.
我们这是在打仗
We're at war here.
对你弟弟和格洛丽亚的袭击
The attack on your brother and Gloria
是这场战争的导火索
has put all this in motion.
事关荣誉与忠诚
Now this is about honor, loyalty.
你是弗林家的人
You're a Flynn,
这些对你来说应该有些意义
and that should mean something to you.
确实
It does.
那就容易下决定了
Then it's an easy decision, then.
要么 你和我们一边
You're either with us...
要么 就是与我们为敌
or you're against us.
汤米 - 来了
Tommy. - Yeah, I'm coming.
维克托·弗林昨晚被伏击了
Vic Flynn was ambushed last night.
他还活着不
He make it through?
道上传言说 他可能没活下来
Word on the street was, maybe he didn't survive.
操
Fuck!
不过 我认识一个急救室接待处的妹子
But I know this girl who works the reception
叫妮娜
at the ER, Nina.
她说话时总站得太近
She a close talker.
她说话低声细语 很烦人
She's always whispering, which is fucking annoying.
她说什么了
What'd she say?
维克托还活着
Vic's alive.
一开始这么说不就行了
You could have fucking started with that.
我的天 你终于去购物了呢
Oh, my God, you finally went shopping.
我最喜欢这个了
Yo, this is my favorite.
装饰用的 不是用来吃的
Decoration, not nutrition.
为什么大家会认为维克托死了
Why was people thinking that Vic was dead?
车都报废了 全是弹孔
The car was totaled. It was shot to hell.
他女朋友格洛丽亚 和他一起吗
His girlfriend, Gloria, was she with him?
妮娜没有提到有姑娘
Nah, Nina didn't say anything about a girl.
你和她有多熟
Oh. How well you know her?
我们擦出了点火花
We was kind of kicking it.
你睡了维克托·弗林的妹子
So you was sleeping with Vic Flynn's girl?
有那么一小段时间 不过...
For a minute, but it...
你为什么觉得他俩当时在一起
Why you think she was with him?
因为我想救他们
'Cause I was the one that was trying to save them.
救他们什么
From what?
谣言说 是塞尔维亚人做的
Rumor is, it's the Serbs that got them.
塞尔维亚人
The Serbs?
我不觉得
Nah, I don't think so.
爸 再见 我晚点再过来 好吗
Bye, Da. I'll check in later, okay?
嗨 你等一下
Hey, hey, hold on a sec, would you?
怎么了
What's up?
来点咖啡吗
You want coffee?
不用了
I'm good.
我要弄一个作战室
I'm gonna be putting together a war room.
你为什么要跟我说这个
And you're telling me this why?
因为我想要你加入进来
Because I want you there.
真的吗
Really?
这么多年了 你一直都在强调
You've made it a point my whole life to exclude me
你不会让我接触这一行
from this side of the business.
是什么让你改变了想法
What changed?
我差点失去我儿子 两次
Almost losing my son twice.
这让我意识到
It made me realize
你俩对我有多么重要
how much you both mean to me and...
我有多需要你们
how I need you by my side.
我这辈子的世界观
It's hard to shake off a lifetime
很难改了
of seeing the world a certain way.
但我跟你保证 如果你愿意
But I promise you I'm gonna try
我会努力改的
if you'll please let me.
我需要你 小兔兔
I need you, bunny.
爸 我一直想要的就是这个
That's all I ever wanted, Da.
我还需要你
There's just one thing
为我做一件事
that I need you to do for me.
什么事
What's that?
盯着你弟弟
Keep an eye on your brother.
别再让他接近到伊根
Do not let him anywhere near Egan ever.
我保证
You got it.
我们最不想看见的 就是维克托找他报仇
The last thing we need is Victor going after him.
我们会弄死伊根
We're gonna kill Egan
以及那帮天杀的塞尔维亚人
and every one of those motherfucking Serbs.
但我们要做得聪明点
But we gotta do it smart.
知道了
Understood.
我会看好他的 我保证
I'll stay close. I promise.
去吧 接你的电♥话♥
Go ahead. Take your call.
未接来电 汤米
没事 不用了
No, it's okay.
对我来说唯一重要的人
The only people who matter to me
现在都在这所房♥子里
are in this house right now.
没有其他人了
No one else exists.
这才是我的乖女儿
That's my girl.
爱你 亲爱的
I love you, darling.
我也爱你
Love you too.
嗨 儿子
Hey, boy.
来杯咖啡
Cup of coffee.
我的天
Jesus.
睡得还好吗
How'd you sleep?
没睡着
I didn't.
我知道我们之间发生了很多不好的事
I know we've been through our shit...
但我想要放下过去
but I wanna put that behind us.
很好
Good.
因为血缘
'Cause blood...
血缘就是一切
blood's everything.
你身边的所有人
All these fools you got around you,
嘴上说着忠诚
saying they're loyal,
去他们的
fuck them.
他们随时都可能作鸟兽散
They'll all scatter in a fucking heartbeat.
只有家人才会一直支持你
Family always have your back.
的确如此
That's true.
我永远都会原谅你的过失...
I'll always forgive your transgressions...
张开双臂欢迎你回家
welcome you home with open fucking arms.
我想你不会忘记
I don't suppose it's lost on you,
如果你们没打算私奔
if you hadn't tried to leave,
格洛丽亚也不会死
Gloria would still be alive.
我知道
I know.
而这些...
But those...
都是你做的不成熟决定
were choices you made as a boy.
而你现在要学会
And now you're gonna learn
如何做个成熟的男人了
how to make moves as a real man.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
"好"得不行 你觉得呢
Oh, he's fucking peachy. What do you think?
不用担心我儿子
Don't worry about my boy.
他会挺过来的 他可是弗林家的人
He'll pull through this shit. He's a Flynn.
他真的很爱那姑娘 - 无所谓了
He really loved that girl. - Whatever.
你儿子昨晚差点没命
For someone whose son almost died last night,
你的反应也太平静了
you got a real swing in your step.
这个嘛 家人重聚
Well, family's reunited,
而且现在维克托也清楚了孰轻孰重
and now Victor has finally got his priorities right.
我们也该讨个公道了
We can get some proper justice.
沃尔特 你再袭击塞尔维亚帮
You hit the Serbs again, Walter,
这可意味着一场大战啊
it's gonna mean an all-out fucking war.
我会全数歼灭塞尔维亚帮和汤米·伊根
I'm gonna fucking annihilate the Serbs and Tommy Egan.
伊根跟这事有什么关系
Fuck's Egan got to do with this?
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表