剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
我不想再等了
I'm sick of waiting my turn.
他要是知道了怎么办
And what's gonna happen when he find out?
他不需要知道
He doesn't need to find out.
有秘密就会有戏剧性的变化
Well, secrets bring drama.
有变化就会有问题
Yeah, drama brings problems.
你肯定已经和杰纳德说了
So I'm sure you told Jenard
你俩这个早午餐约会了吧
about this cute fucking brunch date you two are having?
看看这孩子
Ooh. Look at this kid here.
当着我们的面儿
Just whipped it out and dumped it
就敢这么叛逆
on the table in front of us.
怎么想 - 我觉得三是个奇数
What you think? - I think three's an odd number.
我觉得能分配平均
I think that shit gets chopped evenly.
来杯咖啡 谢谢
Coffee for me, thanks.
这怕不是某种白皮的毛病吧
This must be some white boy shit.
我吃他一个饼干就行
I'll just have one of his.
不可以
Fuck you will.
带钱了吗
Bring any money?
只有干净衣服和你妈做的卡拉巴兹卡蛋糕
Clean clothes and your mother's karpatka.
她做了一晚上
She was up all night makin' it.
那个
Hey.
想帮忙吗
You wanna help?
那就给我钱 爸爸
Give me money, Pop.
拜托了
Please.
爸 我病了
Dad, I'm sick.
安德烈 你要是不进戒毒所
I ain't gonna give you no more money
我是一分钱都不会多给了
until you get into rehab, Andrzej.
拜托...帮帮我
Please just... help.
布朗克斯七十年代的时候还没到这儿呢
Bronx in the '70s ain't got shit on this place.
这里以前是个屠宰场
My grandmother used to work here
在1971年倒闭了
when it used to be a slaughterhouse
我祖母曾在这里工作
before it all closed in '71.
每天就是冲洗
Spray down.
冲内脏和各种脏东西
Hosin' guts and shit all day.
她说夏天的味道太难闻了
She said the smell in the summer was so bad
连印第安纳州的人都在抱怨
that folks over in Indiana used to complain.
但她从不抱怨
She never did.
她说自己都闻不到了
Said she couldn't even smell it anymore.
我们干嘛要回头去找牙买♥♥加帮
Why the fuck are we backtracking with the Yardies?
我们应该向前看
We should be moving forward.
他们是软目标
They're a soft target.
没什么人力
They ain't got no real manpower.
是个很好的切入点
And it's a nice cut.
瘾君子才不在乎谁管事儿
Junkies don't give a fuck who got they fix
只要交易地点没变就成
as long as the location don't change.
同样的地方 不同的管理
Same spot, just under different management.
把我们的货拿来
Bring our product here,
替换掉他们的垃圾
get rid of they trash,
简直就是内部流水线
built-in pipeline.
在扎莫斯特上升期的时候 我跟他做过几笔生意
I did a few deals with Zamost when he was on the come-up.
我来开场
Let me make the intro,
然后谈判
start the negotiation from there.
谈判
Negotiation?
没人会把即将得到的东西
Ain't nobody who was about to get all their shit took
看做是谈判
ever saw it as a negotiation.
如果我们要开始 那就只有一种方法
If we step, there's only one way this gonna go down.
干♥死♥这帮东西 - 小以利亚 怎么了
Fuck all these motherfuckers. - Yo, what up, E?
老大 赶紧撤
Yo, you gotta back the fuck out, G.
警♥察♥要来了 也不知道哪个混♥蛋♥告的密
Five-oh on the way. I don't know who the fuck tipped.
走吧 兄弟
But bounce, nigga.
无线电上全在说
It's all over the scanners.
得走了
Yo, we out.
什么 - 现在赶紧走
What? - Let's go. Now!
有人向警♥察♥告密
Someone tipped off the police.
干 我认识那个警♥察♥
Shit, I know that cop.
所有单位 跟着我
All units, stay on me.
有什么要说的吗
You got something you wanna say?
还不确定是什么
I don't know what it is yet.
你的人还能给你提个醒 不赖
Good on your mans for tippin' you off,
但如果你有麻烦...
but if you got heat on you...
我不知道这是什么宿怨
Look, I don't know what the fuck this vendetta is
是关于什么的
or what it's about.
得亏是我在给他钱
Good thing he's on my payroll.
他是把你关起来的警♥察♥吗
He the cop who locked you up?
不是他 太年轻了
No, too young.
我回家之后他马上就来找我
He came to see me right after I got home.
之后也一直在你附近打转
Been around since?
没有 现在怎么办
No. So what now?
既然牙买♥♥加帮这条路不通
Well, since the Yardies are burned,
一切又回到了原点
back to the fuckin' drawin' board.
你倒是提前
I mean, you could've brought this to my attention
知会我一声啊
a little sooner.
你说得对
You're right.
就当我提过了
Consider it brought.
就这些
That's it?
嗯
Yeah.
我们最好想想办法怎么搞到更多
We better figure out how to get more.
这是一个桶的 我们只有一个桶吗
This is from one drum. We only have one behind it?
我们得加快速度
We're gonna tap quick.
货是谁制的 麦
Who's the cook, Mai?
我啊
Me.
这批药是你弄的
You put this batch up?
你确定 - 我...
You sure about that? - I...
回话之前过过脑子
You should think very carefully before you answer.
我可不想让这种好事在起步时
I don't want us to get on something this good
就搞砸了
on the wrong foot.
我认识个搞化学的
I had a chemist.
看来我们应该去见见那个搞化学的
Well, then we should meet that chemist.
这就下决定了啊
You're calling a lot of shots.
这就是我的工作 有问题吗
That's what I do. Is that gonna be an issue?
只是想确认
Just wanna make sure
我没有跟错弗林家的人
I'm partnering with the right Flynn.
确实没跟错
You are.
我要去个地方
Look, man, I gotta make a stop.
等我停车再去
Do it after I drop you.
来吧 我请你过去喝一杯
Come on, I'll buy you a drink at the spot.
一起喝一杯
Come on, one fuckin' drink.
你要来吗
You comin'?
不 我要走了
Nah, I'ma take off.
我知道你和她上♥床♥了
I know you're fucking her.
然后呢
And?
我知道你们只是一时兴起
And that shit's temporary.
你明知道我睡了你的女人
So you know that I'm fuckin' your girl
你还要和我做生意
and you still doin' business with me?
你♥他♥妈♥有毛病吧 你是不是有绿帽癖
Fuck is wrong with you? You get off on that shit?
还是你想现场观摩 - 不
What, you wanna watch? - Nah.
我不想因为格洛丽亚和我处于分手状态
I'm not gonna fuck up a chance to make moves
就毁了生意机会
just 'cause Glo and I are on a break.
我也不想时刻戒备四周
I also don't need my head on a fucking swivel,
在做生意的时候还得防着你
wondering if you're gonna put two in the back of it
会不会在我脑袋后面来上两枪
while we're out here tryin' to move.
这你不用担心
Don't worry about that.
钱才是最重要的
Money always come first.
再说你的脑袋也不大
And you got a tiny head.
一枪就足够了
I only need one.
你认真的 兄弟
You fuckin' serious, bro?
牙买♥♥加帮 - 那是个好招
The Yardies? - It was a good play.
好招 你什么意思啊
The fuck you mean it was a good play, D?
那是块好地盘
It's prime territory.
这样我们就能控制整个东区
Gives us control of the whole east side.
当年因为我想搞他们地方 你差点杀了我
You was killin' me for tryin' to step to they spot,
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表