剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
Hassidic Jews, Orthodox Jews,
清教移♥民♥还是什么犹太拉比 有什么要紧
pilgrims, rabbis, whatever the fuck ever...
重要的是他们有大丽花 我们需要这个
They have Dahlia. We need it.
好啦 你们干得不错
All right, you know what? Y'all niggas did good.
我知道该怎么做 别担心
All right, I know where to look. Don't worry about it.
你怎么了
Fuck is wrong with you, dude?
嗨 那我们到底怎么分钱啊
Hey, so how we, um... How we splitting the 20 bands?
我觉得吧 二万可以被二除开
I mean, well, it's 20 divisible by two, so...
所以每人一万呗
So ten and ten should be cool.
知道你们俩该拿这笔钱
You know... what y'all niggas really need
干什么吗
to do with that bread?
你们得拿这笔钱
Y'all need to take that money
滚到芝加哥州立大学去
and go y'all asses down to Chicago State.
坐红线地铁去 在九十五街下车
Hop on the red line. Get off on 95th.
行啦行啦 - 去补补历史 好吗
All right, man. - Enroll in history classes, okay?
最近过得怎样 保利姨夫
How's it going, Uncle Paulie?
一切都还好吧
Everything okay?
挺好的 正要去北边看看你表哥
Yeah, just heading north to check on your cousin.
嗯 他去了西蒙的守灵会
Yeah, he stopped by Simon's wake.
看起来已经好点了
He seems like he's doing a little better.
嗯 很快就不好了
Yeah, until he ain't.
是啊
Yeah.
来一杯吗
Drink?
你是个好孩子 维克托
You're a good boy, Vic.
一直都是
Always have been.
你♥爸♥爸可能不懂 但他心里有数呢
Your old man might not see it, but he knows it.
就算他没数
And if he don't...
还有我呢
I do.
要是我有你这样的儿子 肯定会无比自豪
I'd be damn proud to have a son like you.
我也希望他会这么觉得
Yeah, I wish he was.
只是... 他老是把一切搞僵
Just... he makes it so fucking impossible sometimes.
告诉你一件棘手的事
This next thing I got to tell you ain't easy.
你♥爸♥爸和汤米·伊根见过面 谈过让他进组织的事
Your dad met with Tommy Egan about bringing him in.
我就知道不能相信那王八蛋
I knew I couldn't trust that motherfucker.
谢谢你能过来 姨夫
Thank you for coming through, Uncle Paulie.
我发过誓要为家族效忠
I took an oath to the family...
但我对这个家的忠心
but I have a deeper loyalty...
更胜一筹
to this family.
谢谢你的啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
你一定要对这个勺子有把握 平放下来
You got to trust the spoon. Lay it down flat.
而不是倒下来
Don't dump it.
他干得怎么样
How's he doing?
他在这方面是有点真本领
He's showing some real skill for this.
绝不会让你失望的 兄弟
I'm not gonna let you down, bro.
相信我
Believe that.
相信
Oh, I do.
嗯哼 对了
Mm-hmm, yep.
把东西给我
Give me the pack.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我知道你是摩西手下的人
Look, I know you Moishe's man.
你有大丽花对吧
You got Dahlia, right?
东西给我 我不会再重复第二遍
Give me the fucking pack. I ain't gonna ask you again.
滚开 黑鬼
Fuck you, schvartze.
蠢货
Fucker!
你要真是个清教移♥民♥
This would have been so much easier...
那就好办多了
if you were a fucking pilgrim.
蠢货
Fucker.
你♥爸♥爸和汤米·伊根见过面
Your dad met with Tommy Egan
谈过让他进组织的事
about bringing him in.
我就知道不能相信那王八蛋
I knew I couldn't trust that motherfucker.
哟 从芝加哥回来得真快
Okay, Chicago coming back on the quick.
就知道你们会明白的
I knew you niggas would see the way.
把我们之前的主意
Nigga, forget everything
忘掉吧
we been thinking, all right?
我们现在做这个
This what we on now.
化合致幻药吗 - 你知道的
Designer shit? - You already know.
我看着像那种追求牌子货的芝加哥人吗
Nigga, I look like some Chicago bitch dripping in labels?
我说... - 别说了
I mean, sh... - Ah, don't say it, nigga.
在加里市 我们只追求一样东西
Nigga, this Gary. We repping one thing...
大额利润
Long money.
这玩意儿有保质期
This shit right here has a shelf life.
摇♥头♥丸♥吗
Molly?
摇♥头♥丸♥只在那些
Molly only around for white kids
无病呻♥吟♥的白人小孩中流行
that want to escape they suburban bullshit.
在这事上可不分种族
Ain't no color lines on this shit.
只要是个人
Everybody and they mama
都会想试试这个的 老表
gonna be wanting to fuck with this, cousin.
好吧 你不信我吗
All right. You don't believe me?
试试
Hit it.
说真的 试一下
For real, nigga, try.
但一次别吸太多
But not too much, though.
尽情享受吧
Enjoy the ride, nigga.
能把你们爽翻天
See y'all niggas on the moon.
给我
Give me this shit.
来吧 老表
Come on, cousin.
这...
What the fuck...
究竟是什么
is this shit?
黑魔法
Black magic.
要怎么才能得到这个
How can we get down on this?
多少钱
And how much it gonna cost us?
不用花钱 老表
Ain't gonna cost you nothing, cousin.
只要子弹和人手就行
Just bullets and bodies, all right?
电♥话♥一响 你们就准备好来芝加哥
When I call you, I just need y'all to be ready
把挡在我们跟这宝贝之间的混♥蛋♥
to come to Chicago and smoke every motherfucker standing
统统都干掉
between us and that shit.
没问题
Gary ready.
好兄弟
My nigga.
没错
Indeed.
走了
All right, fool.
格洛丽亚·弗林 这个名字挺好听的
Gloria Flynn has such a nice ring to it.
是不是 - 是吗
Don't you think? - Mm, does it though?
你不这么觉得吗
Oh, what, you don't think so?
不好说啊
I don't know.
也许你该冠我的姓 重新开始嘛
Maybe you should take my name, fresh start and all.
终于走到这一步了
We're finally doing it.
是啊
Yes, we are.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
维克托
Vic!
维克托 维克托
Vic. Vic!
维克托 你没事吧
Vic, are you okay?
你呢 你怎么样 - 我没事
Uh, you... are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
好
Okay.
你的脸
Your face.
该死的 趴下 快点
Oh, fuck, get down, now!
格洛丽亚 没事了
Glo, we're good.
格洛丽亚 起来吧
Glo, get up.
格洛丽亚 格洛丽亚
Glo? Gloria?
宝贝
Babe?
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不要 格洛丽亚 不要
No, please, Gloria, no.
宝贝 说话呀 拜托
Please, babe. Talk to me, come on.
宝贝 你 不会有事的
Baby, you're good.
宝贝 你不会有事的
You're good, babe.
喂
Hello?
你谁啊
Who the fuck is this?
你儿子
It's your son.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表