剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
Relax.
想喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
我还好 - 还好可不够
I'm okay. - Okay's not gonna cut it.
你需要喝一杯
You need a drink.
过了这么久了 还能收到你的消息
I was kinda surprised to hear from you
我还挺惊讶的
after all this time.
我以为我们的雇佣期限已经结束了
I thought we completed our terms of employment.
事实证明 缘分还没结束
Opportunity's proven different.
我的天 博士 你这也太正式了吧
Christ, why so formal, Doc?
你已经得到这份工作了
You've got the gig.
你只要开个价就行
Question is how much you want.
我不明白
I'm confused.
你指的是什么工作
What job exactly are you referring to?
秘密配方
You know, secret sauce.
事实上
In fact,
你是唯一知道如何制♥造♥大丽花的人
you're the only one who knows how to cook Dahlia.
大丽花
Dahlia?
我们就别再绕弯子了
Let's not do this fucking dance.
还记得你创造出的那种美妙粉末吗
You know the beautiful powder you created?
我们要升级了 所以需要大量的货源
We're about to level up, so we need a huge amount.
量和质一样重要
The amount's as important as the quality.
至少让我考虑下我的选择余地吧
Can I at least consider my options?
当然不行
You most certainly cannot.
我们手里有报告的复印件
We have copies of the reports.
你指的是什么报告
What reports are you referring to?
你伪造的报告 你篡改了其中有潜在致命性的
The ones where you falsified pertinent
相关测试数据 并将这些药报告
and potentially fatal test data
提交给了食品和药物管理局批准
on the diet pill that went to the FDA for approval.
麦告诉你的都是谎言
Whatever Mai has told you is a complete lie.
我有报告原件和你提交的版本
I have the originals as well as what you submitted.
试图让它得到批准
Trying to get it approved.
你们的风投资助的这个项目
It was your VC that was funding the project.
可报告是你写的
But it was your reports,
签名是你 担♥保♥人是你
your signatures, your guarantees.
说到这个 麦已经保证了
Speaking of, Mai's already guaranteed
会作证说你篡改数据
that she'll testify that you falsified the numbers
是出于你自己的意愿
of your own volition,
这样一来你的执照肯定要没了
which will cost you your license,
你的事业 还有奖金
any shred of a career,
一点都不剩
and bonus...
联邦诉讼法规
the federal statutes of prosecution
仍然非常适用
are still very much applicable.
所以您还有什么选择
So what exactly are the options
可以考虑呢 博士
you wanted to consider, Doc?
我还在想你什么时候会打电♥话♥来
I was wondering when you was gonna call.
塔蒂阿娜
Tatiana.
真可惜杰森不能来
Too bad Jason couldn't be here.
本来能是一场大团圆的
Could've been a nice reunion.
他死了
He's dead.
杀他的人也死了
So is the man who killed him.
怎么 我们这是在记分吗
What, are we keepin' score?
是你搭档幽灵干的
Your partner, Ghost.
什么回事
How did it happen?
我一直以为动手的会是你
I always thought you would do it.
你想错了 不是我
You thought wrong. Wasn't me.
但你因此得到了机会
But it gave you opportunities.
对你来说挺不错
Worked out well for you.
可你现在来了芝加哥
And yet here you are in Chicago,
仍然在给我们惹麻烦
still making problems for us.
说到麻烦 利利亚娜在哪呢
Speaking of problems, where's Liliana?
你一发现我在这 还会在乎她吗
Once you found out I was here, you gave zero fucks about her.
在这
Here.
这是你的可♥卡♥因♥
There's your coke.
你不需要她
You don't need her.
我们完事了吗
We done?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
你的小跟班杀了我的两个手下
Your little sidekick killed two of my men.
我要把她弄回来 这才算公平
It seems fair that I should get her back.
好吧 公平被高估了
Well, fair bein' overrated and all,
那不可能
that ain't gonna happen.
不可能吗 - 不
No? - No.
你确定吗 - 非常确定
You sure about that? - Very.
如果我们真要记分
Well, if we are to keep score,
现在你已经杀了我四个手下
you have now hit four of my men.
而我甚至还一分没记上呢
And I'm not even on the board yet.
你就这么着吧 接受你的失败
You know what? Take the L,
带上你的可♥卡♥因♥ 回家吧
take your cocaine, and go home.
你得到了想要的东西
You got what you came for.
是嘛
Did I?
若是纽约...
What if New York...
若是我的老板米尔科维奇
what if my boss, Mirkovic,
听说汤米·伊根在芝加哥呢
were to hear that Tommy Egan is in Chicago?
我杀了你 我们就扯平了 怎么样
How about I kill you and we're even?
你要杀我啊
Kill me?
塔蒂阿娜 你没听说吗
Tatiana, ain't you heard?
我已经死了
I'm already dead.
这样才有资格吃饼干
That's how you get a cookie.
我们现在是一条船上的了
We're in this now.
就这样
And just like that,
我六比零领先了
I'm up 6-0.
如果你要杀我
If you're going to kill me,
动手吧
do it.
你那时候自寻死路
I got Jason to spare your miserable fucking life
是我让詹森饶了你一条贱命
while you grovelled at your own grave.
是我为你担♥保♥
It was me who vouched for you.
我救了你的小命
I saved your fucking life.
你不该提到纽约的
You never should've mentioned New York.
风暴将至
Storm's coming.
风暴已经来临
It's already here.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表