剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
I sold the land. I paid off your debt.
咱们找一个地方从头开始
We can make a fresh start somewhere new,
一个让我爸永远找不到的地方
somewhere my father will never find us.
答应吧
Just say yes.
我答应
Yes.
收拾行李
Pack a bag.
咱们几个小时以后就走
We'll leave in a couple hours.
好
Okay.
你♥他♥妈♥也太显眼了 瘦麻杆
You obvious as a motherfucker, Skinny.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道我在
How the fuck you know I was here?
你都没看一眼
You didn't even look.
我脑后长眼
I got eyes in the back of my head.
说得好像有特异功能似的
Now, that'd be some sick shit.
都快成超人了
That'd be like superhero shit almost.
你今天听到什么好消息了
So what good news you hear that you bringing today?
真没听说什么好消息
I ain't really got no good news, really.
就是看着你想盯的事
I'm really just seeing what you into.
你不混CBI帮了
You ain't down with CBI no more?
不怎么去了
Nah, not as much.
我就是想多找几条道混
I'm really just trying to diversify my skill set.
要不你也可以带上我
Hey, h-how about you put me on?
我可不用到处厮混的散漫人
I ain't looking for people who want to pivot.
我的人必须定下心跟我
I'm looking for people who want to stay put.
我说 我绝逼忠诚
Hey, now, wait, look, I'm a loyal-ass motherfucker.
还有啊 我特能算
A-and check it out. I'm a beast with numbers.
是吗 - 那是 都算不过我
Oh, yeah? - What? I'm the best.
大哥 你随便说个数 - 行啊
Man, throw anything at me. - All right.
试试我
Try me.
说个难点的 - 明白
Give me a hard one, too. - All right.
看看你怎么个算法
Let's see what you got.
6,789乘以...
What's 6,789 times...
237是多少
237?
是...
That's...
1,608,993
1,608,993.
对吧
That's right.
是算对了
Yeah, that right.
再来一个 难点的
Give me another one, a harder one.
行嘞 咱们看看有什么
All right, let's see. Let's see.
5,433除以82是多少
What's 5,433 divided by 82?
答案是...
That's...
66.256
66.256.
就是它
Yeah.
我勒个去 你这他妈怎么做到的
Jesus Christ. How the fuck you do that?
大哥 我能看见数字
Man, I see numbers in my head.
从小就行
Like, I always have.
我小时候一直都没读过书
When I was a kid, I ain't really start reading
直到六岁
till I was, like, six,
然后所有的老师都说我笨
and all the teachers at school thought I was stupid.
其实就他妈根本不是我笨
But the fact is I was never fucking stupid.
我脑子里都是数字啊计算啊什么
I just had all of this math going on in my head,
他妈一直在眼前晃
like, all the fucking time.
挥之不去
I could never turn it off.
听好了 你算这个试试
All right, let's try this.
张三有两公斤可♥卡♥因♥
Paco got two keys of cocaine.
李四有他的一半
Maria got a half.
王五来了
Now, Julian,
从张三手里拿八分之一 从李四手里要四分之一
he need a eighth from Paco and a quarter from Maria
回去自己加工出四公斤
to finish his cut to get to four keys.
王五最开始有多少料
How much coke did Julian start with?
你等一下哈 咱们是用公制单位算吗
Wait, wait, wait. Are we going metric system?
如果公制计量
Because if we are,
按二十八克等于一盎司算
then the "28 grams to a ounce" conversion,
那就都得乘以0.71
that's technically putting it all off by 0.71.
小子 我觉得你可以跟我了
I think I got a spot for you, kid.
太好了 这话我爱听
Yeah! Now, that's what I like to hear.
再说一遍我的名字
Say my name again.
利利亚娜
Liliana.
我能听你说上一整天
See, I could listen to you all day.
咱们认真干点正事行吗
Hey, can we focus here?
太神奇了
Wow. Goddamn.
你们的妈造娃水平可真不错
Your mama made some fine-ass babies.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们之前真的一点都不知道对方吗
And y'all didn't know nothing about each other?
一无所知 - 是
Nothing. - No.
知道这像什么吗
You know what that's like?
就像那种访谈节目里的人
That is like those talk shows when people realize
突然发现自己在外面还有个兄弟姐妹
that they got a sibling down the street...
我们是来工作的还是来认亲的
Are we here to work or do a fucking family tree?
工作
Work.
我和利利亚娜在这里
Me and Liliana, we got some brand-new shit
搞出了个新玩意儿
going on right here.
它们的流行速度比我们想象得要快
It's getting big faster than we ever thought.
我们需要人来搭把手
We're gonna need an extra pair of hands.
你知道我的手很巧
You know I'm good with my hands.
是因为你吹过小号♥ 对吧
It's because of the trumpet, right?
是萨克斯
Uh, sax.
太可爱了
Oh, so cute.
你这双手在这里的唯一用途
The only thing you ever gonna be doing with those hands
就是搞科学 明白了吗
is this science right here, all right?
每次拿走一部分做交易以后
You need to produce this product
你都得把这些产品原样生产出来
the exact same way every time we make a new cut.
嗯哼 绝对没有容错空间
Mm-hmm. There is no margin for error.
明白 谢谢你给我这个机会
Got it. Thank you for the opportunity.
别这么快说谢谢
Don't be thanking nobody yet.
要是做不好 这里可容不下你
You can't do this shit, you ain't got no place here.
不过 要是做得好
But if you can,
我也相信你能做好
and I believe you could,
那你就留在实验室里了
then the lab gonna be the only place you gonna be.
安全 没有危险
It's secure. It's safe.
在外面看来完全合法
It's legit from the outside.
没错 而且实验室里面 所有的化学品
Yeah, and from the inside, all the chemicals is legal
也分别是合法的
in their individual forms, so...
你会是个化学家 制毒师
You'll be a chemist, a cook...
但仅此而已
but nothing more, nothing less.
清楚了吗 - 绝对清楚
It's clear? - Absolutely crystalline.
我真是太喜欢听你说话了
Whew, I really like the way that sounded.
天呐 你能不能好好带他过一遍这些步骤
Jesus Christ, will you just walk him through the steps?
好吧 讲得够多了
Okay, so we got enough here
来看看你懂不懂最基本的混合配制
to see if you have the basic understanding of mixing.
我可是家政课的天才选手 这不过是小菜一碟
Well, I was a G in home ec. This gonna be cake.
见过我的手艺吧 - 见识过
You see what I did there? - I did.
杰纳德
J-nard.
杰哥 你好啊
J, what's the word, baby?
有什么事吗
Yep, what y'all got for me?
有小道消息说
So word on the street is
清教♥徒♥移♥民♥在卖♥♥大丽花
the pilgrims been moving Dahlia.
没错 他们正在卖♥♥
Yeah, moving that shit.
等等
Okay, wait.
他们才下"五月花号♥"
So they just straight up off the "Mayflower,"
就开始倒卖♥♥大丽花药粉了
and now they moving Dahlia now?
我不明白你在说什么 都把我搞糊涂了
I don't... don't get it. I'm confused.
就是那些戴着黑帽子
Them the fools with the black hats
留长胡子的蠢货啊
and them long-ass beards.
你知道吧 - 对啊 就是在夏天
You know this. - Yeah, even in the summertime,
他们都要穿超长风衣外套
they be wearing them long-ass trench coats.
臭小子 那是哈西德派犹太人
Oh, shit, nigga, hold up. Those are Hassidic Jews.
终于知道你们讲什么了
I know what y'all talking about, bro.
那是哈西德派犹太人 好吗
Hassidic Jews, all right?
你们真以为那是清教♥徒♥移♥民♥吗
Y'all country-ass niggas really thought they was pilgrims?
兄弟... - 真的吗
Bro... - For real?
管他们是哈西德派犹太人 正统犹太人
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表