剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
I'm gonna join with CBI, cut this off at the root.
然后我们会杀了
Then we'll kill the invader
那个害死格洛丽亚的入侵者
that murdered your Gloria.
如果我哥挡道的话
And if my brother get in the way,
我们把他也做掉
we take his ass out too.
我相信你会的
Oh, I'm sure you fucking will.
保利
Paulie.
走吧
Let's go.
你不是认真的吧 现在不行
You cannot be serious about this, not right now!
和汤米·伊根有关的那段 我是认真的
About Tommy Egan, I am.
我们不掺合CBI的家庭事务
We don't get mixed up in these fucking CBI dramas.
我们会让这些畜生自相残杀 从内部自行瓦解
We'll let these animals tear themselves apart from within.
你明白了吗
You got it?
举起手来
Arms.
戴蒙德从哪把你找来的 运输安全管理局吗
Fuck Diamond find you, TSA?
不是有意追问什么哈
I don't mean to press,
不过这人看着不像是你的手下
but this motherfucker don't seem like your regular crew.
他是我从某个
Yeah, well, he's a loan up
我能信任的人那借来的
from some people that I can trust.
信任 这玩意儿现在很稀缺了
Trust, that shit be in short supply these days.
嗯 有什么事吗 汤米
Yeah, what do you want, Tommy?
我前几晚被枪击了
I got shot at the other night.
他们打中了一小孩
And they hit a kid.
这是公然违反协议 他现在状态很不好
That shit a violation. He doing real bad.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry to fucking hear that.
但如我之前说的 你我之间没有过节
But like I said before, I gots no beef with you.
不是 我的意思是 我肯定是CBI做的
No, what I'm saying is I'm pretty sure CBI took that shot,
这就意味着 你不再是老大了
which means you ain't in charge no more.
还意味着 你弟弟对你下手了
That also means your brother made a move against you.
他是下手了
He made a move.
但我不清楚是不是
I don't know if all our soldiers
所有弟兄都支持他
are backing him, though.
我的猜测是 杰纳德派布拉克斯顿来杀你
And it's my guess Jenard had Blaxton try to take you out.
那我们都能同意
Well, then, we can both agree
这个布拉克斯顿得死了
this fucking Blaxton need to catch a bullet?
已经死了
That's already done.
那你得多找些人手了
Seem like you need more bodies then.
你也一样
Seems like you do too.
我就不了 我有塞尔维亚人呢 - 你开玩笑的吧
Nah, I got Serbs for that. - You gotta be joking.
没有 真的 我没开玩笑
Nah, man, for real. Straight up.
非常时期嘛 不过我需要一个可以信任的人
Desperate times and shit. But I need someone I can trust.
你一直都跟我坦诚相对
You always been straight up with me.
你也是
And so have you.
我会帮你解决弗林家的事
I'll help you with the Flynns.
要想除掉沃尔特
Man, taking out Walter,
就像挠痒痒一样简单
that'd be scratching an old itch.
但我还没想好要怎么对付杰纳德呢
But I don't know what I want to do about Jenard just yet.
要除掉自家兄弟
Yo, taking out your own brother, I mean,
你很难下手的
that shit could fuck you up.
需要帮忙吗 - 不了
You need some help with that? - Nah, nah.
我没事 目前还不需要帮忙
I'm good, at least not yet.
事情得一件一件办
One thing at a time.
我们现在有棘手事要处理
We got some pressing shit to take care of now.
博士呢 - 我让她走了
Where's the doc? - I let her go.
你干什么... 你带她出城了
You did wh...did you get her out of town?
没 咋啦 - 她对克劳迪娅很有价值
No, why? - She's valuable to Claudia.
我们得确保她安全离开了
We gotta make sure that she gets a clean exit.
我以为她能随便走呢
I thought she could just fucking go.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
克劳迪娅 应该是有什么有趣的事吧
Claudia. This should be interesting.
我保证会非常有趣
Oh, I promise you it is.
我刚刚有幸见到了你哥
I just had the pleasure of meeting your brother.
他在我们手上
We have him.
你以为你之前害怕了
You thought you were scared before?
你个蠢丫头
You stupid little girl.
你动了我的家人 现在我也要动回你的
You fuck with my family, and I'm gonna fuck with yours.
沃尔特 我杀你老家人杀得还不够多是吧
Walter, did I not kill enough of your countrymen for you
你怎么还不滚蛋啊
to go crawl back under your rainbow?
白皮 你知道你都干了些啥吗
Yeah, you see what you did, white boy?
你惹错城市了 你完了
You done fucked with the wrong city.
杰纳德 你瞧我♥干♥成了啥
Jenard! You see what I did there?
我终于让你们都集在一起了
I finally got everybody together.
汤米 我们不想无辜的人受到伤害
We don't like innocent people getting hurt, Tommy.
这事儿可以止于格洛丽亚
It can stop with Gloria,
又或者由你哥来替你赎罪
or your sins can come for your brother too.
简直是一派胡言 维克多 你明知故说
Well, that's some bullshit, and you know it, Victor.
事情的真♥相♥就在你眼前
The truth is staring you right in the face.
汤米 用你的命来换你哥的命
Look, your life in exchange for your brother's, Tommy.
两小时后在河边的沥青厂见
Two hours, meet at the asphalt plant by the river.
不然 就等着给你哥收尸吧
Or you can say goodbye to your brother.
那些混♥蛋♥抓了JP
Those fuckers took JP?
他们会后悔的
And they're gonna be sorry they did.
看看你 真聪明 做得好
Look at you, smart girl. Well done.
剩下的让男人来办吧
Now, let the boys do the work.
一旦伊根发现塞尔维亚人弃他于不顾 游戏就结束了
Once Egan figures out the Serbs have deserted him, game over.
带上这家伙 把他扔进车里去
Grab that fucker and throw him in the car.
这厮是汤米的哥哥吗
This nigga Tommy brother?
我猜你就是那晚
I assume you're the motherfuckers
想杀他的那个混♥蛋♥吧
who tried to kill him the other night.
你打中我儿子了
You shot my son.
好吧 等下 等下 等下
Okay, so, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
他还是达-麦克的爹
He D-Mac daddy, too?
所以汤米是达-麦克的叔叔
So Tommy is D-Mac uncle?
呵 这事儿怎么这么乱呢
Yeah, I'm here for all this shit, uh-huh.
杰纳德 等一下
Jenard, hold on a second.
你和塞尔维亚人达成交易了
So you cut a deal with the Serbs.
了不起
I'm impressed.
我知道怎么寻找机会
I know how to find opportunities.
好吧 那你告诉我
Okay, well, tell me this one.
汤米真的参与了杀死格洛丽亚的行动吗
Was Tommy actually in on the hit that killed Gloria?
好吧
Okay.
你怎么会有汤米的货
What you doing with Tommy's shit?
这是我的货 汤米的货是我给的
This is my shit. I was Tommy's source.
化学家在我手上 我是不会让她走的
Look, I have the chemist, and I'm not letting her go.
我有能力成立一个世界级的实验室
I have the means to build a world-class lab
来合成大丽花
to synthesize it.
我能给你独家供货渠道
And I can give you exclusive access.
好吧
Mm-hmm, okay.
做我的分销商
As my distributor.
那你有什么条件
In exchange for what, hmm?
想要你♥爸♥的丑闻吗
Dirt on your daddy?
行吧 我懂你的意思了
Okay, I see you making moves.
米尔科维奇说他对你弟弟下手
Look, Mirkovic said that he made that move on your brother
是因为你♥爸♥杀了他几个弟兄
'cause your daddy took out some of his men.
好吧
All right?
他根本就没跟我提过汤米
He didn't mention Tommy at all to me.
讲真的 我的直觉告诉我
And if we being real, my intuition,
汤米跟她的死无关
Tommy ain't got nothing to do with that shit.
要真有什么 我觉得他 维克多和戴蒙德
And if anything, I would have thought him and Vic and Diamond
现在应该像三个火枪手一样
would have been running around like the fucking
到处乱跑了
Three Musketeers or some shit by now.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for the transparency.
这个你先拿着 祝我们合作愉快
Little taste of things to come.
我们小的时候经常在这儿玩捉迷藏
So we used to play hide and seek at this place as kids.
现在这儿有很多堆积的沙石
Now, there's mountains of sand and rock,
到处都是旧机器 给我们提供了很多掩护
and old machines everywhere, which gives us a lot of cover.
他们也知道 肯定提前做好准备了
They'll know that. They will plan for it.
他们选这个地方 是因为他们知道
They picked this place because they know
一旦开始交火 没人会听见
once the gunshots go off, nobody will hear it.
他们的目标是你
Which will be aimed at you.
他们的目标是我们所有人
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表