剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
真金白银啊...懂什么是真金白银吗
Real money... what the fuck you know about real money?
你估计还在领零花钱呢
You probably still get an allowance.
你的可♥卡♥因♥是好货
Look, your coke's a good product.
把弗林的标签打上 才算是新的收入
Put the Flynn stamp on it, it's a new revenue stream.
我试图说服他可♥卡♥因♥在芝加哥
I been trying to tell him that coke goes hard 365
全年都是硬通货 但他不愿意和CBI走太近
in Chicago, but he won't go near CBI.
因为和南方有牵扯
Yeah, 'cause rocking with the South Side
形象上不好看
bad for public image?
我对黑人帮派没意见
I ain't got a problem with Black crews.
可是如果宝贝儿子在和那些人交易
But what would people say about Daddy
大家会怎么说爸爸呢...
if sonny was flipping packs with...
别再说什么爸爸儿子的屁话
Yo, chill with that son shit, will you?
你到底要在芝加哥待多久
Fuck, how long you gonna be in Chicago anyways?
待够了再说
Long enough.
你为什么要背着你♥爸♥私下交易
Why was you making side deals without your old man knowing?
你是来卖♥♥货的还是来扯闲篇的
You here to move weight or what?
当然是卖♥♥货
Yeah, I'm here to move weight.
带路吧 小子
Lead the way, son.
你给我吃了什么破玩意儿 科林
What the fuck did you give me, Colin?
我现在心跳加速了
My heart's racing!
科林 把音乐关了
Colin, turn that shit down.
关音乐
Colin, turn that shit down!
赶紧他妈的把音乐关了
Colin, turn the fucking music off!
这不太对劲啊
Okay, this is all kinds of wrong.
她没事的 就给了一点点
She's fine. Just a lightweight.
赶紧走
Let's get the fuck outta here.
不管了 我要报♥警♥
Fuck this. I'm calling the cops.
先别报♥警♥
You know, let's not call the cops.
我会确保你
I'm the guy that's gonna make sure
安全离开这里
that you get out of here safe.
怎么样
How's that sound?
好的
Good.
走吧
Let's go.
不行
No.
你来做买♥♥卖♥♥
You came here to do a deal.
你老爹是这么说的
That's what your old man said.
所以 交易不做完不准走
So you are not leaving until we have one.
听明白了吗
Is that fucking clear?
弗林爸爸这种放手
You know, I love that Papa Flynn
又不放利索的方式
took the training wheels off,
我还挺喜欢
but not all the way,
这个眼神犀利的家伙
'cause this dude eye-fucking me
一看就是来保护小北鼻的
is clearly here to hold his baby's hand.
现在...
Now...
这矬子谁啊
who the fuck is this clown?
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
赶紧的
Give me the fucking gun.
太好了 杀了他 胖托尼
This is so good! Shoot him, Fat Tony.
你又不胖
You ain't fat.
我生酮饮食
I went keto.
开干吧
Fuck it.
没觉得今天是个好日子吧 胖托尼
Didn't think today was your day, did you, Fat Tony?
想都别想
It never is.
我有孩子
I got kids.
我有四个孩子
I got four kids.
你说我爸什么来着 科林
What was it you were saying about my old man, Colin?
你说什么
What was that?
我听不见你说什么
I can't fucking hear you!
虽然我很喜欢这个画面
Yo, as much as I like where this is going,
但我们总不想大白天的
I don't think we want to haul out a body
拖着条尸体出去吧
in the middle of the day.
货运电梯可以装2千磅 没得问题
Freight elevator is good for 2,000 pounds, easy.
而且直接通向巷子
Take you right to the alley too.
你开玩笑呢 托尼
Are you kidding me, Tony!
好了 托尼 带她离开这儿
All right, Tony, get her the fuck out of here.
- 求你了 维克托... - 给我闭嘴
- Please, Vic... - Shut the fuck up!
给你
Here ya go.
现在 给墙上点色吧
Now, paint the fucking walls.
不 不 不 等等
No, no, no, wait, wait!
别 别 别 别
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
我的天呐 维克托
Jesus fucking Christ, Victor.
你连一单生意都搞不定
You can't handle one fucking deal?
科林那个混♥蛋♥越界了
That motherfucker Colin was outta line.
我在跟我儿子说话
I'm talking to my son.
爸 这交易行不通
The deal didn't make, Da.
我们得把货卖♥♥到莱克县
We gotta take the product up to Lake County.
你连这边的生意都搞不定
You can't move fucking weight in this city.
你觉得你有可能卖♥♥到那去吗
What chance you think you got up there?
这样吧
You know what?
给那傻叉打电♥话♥
Call this fucking idiot.
科林
Colin.
帮我们回到正轨
Get us back on fucking track.
你想打就打吧
You can call him if you want,
但我觉得他不会接的
but I don't think he's gonna answer.
好吧 你想搞点实际的吗
All right, you want to make a real fucking move?
集齐所有的可♥卡♥因♥
Unify all the cocaine.
一笔过
One deal.
你把戴蒙德 萨姆森拉入伙
You get Diamond Sampson to the table.
就这样
That's it.
这样我们就没问题了
And we're all good.
你好啊
All right.
戴蒙德 萨姆森
Diamond Sampson.
芝加哥手眼协调能力最出色的拳击手
Best hand-eye coordination that Chicago has ever seen.
我以前也打过拳
I used to fight a little.
我的教练总跟我说
My coach would always say,
"远离边绳 远离角落"
"Stay off the ropes and outta the corners."
这是我听过最好的建议
Best advice I ever got.
很好的建议
Sound advice.
你来是想练练手 还是来看我报道的
What, you here to lace 'em up or just read my press clip?
我是来做生意的
I'm here for business.
我安排了个会面
I got a meet set.
我 你
Me, you,
还有沃尔特·弗林
and Walter Flynn.
我们从来不跟白人帮派合作
Ain't no white boys crew got down with us before,
以后也一样
and that's not gonna change
并不会因为一个白人小子有点赃物
'cause a white boy with a little bit of swag
想在这儿销赃而改变规矩
decided he wanted to kick it around our city.
我从不跟白人做兄弟
I ain't never been no white man's nigga.
我现在也没这个打算
I ain't about to be one now.
没错
Right.
所以在你提出任何交易
So before you move forward with any deal
或想法诸如此类的东西之前
or proposition or any of that shit,
你最好保证你来这儿的原因
you better make damn sure that you ain't out here
跟外面那些白人混♥蛋♥不一样
thinking the same shit as them other white motherfuckers.
我不一样 你们总是忘记
Oh, I ain't. You keep forgetting.
我不是本地人
I ain't from this city
我生来就不为遵守这些规则
so I wasn't born into these rules,
我也不靠它们为生
so I ain't got to live by 'em.
这交易是做定了
This deal is undeniable.
去他♥娘♥的♥其他帮派
Fuck them other crews.
这事儿非你不可
This about you.
那沃尔特·弗林答应了吗
So Walter Flynn already down?
什么 拜托 你还真在考虑跟弗林合作啊
What? Come on, you seriously thinking about Flynn?
喂 我跟老大正说着话呢
Yo, yo, me and big bro having a conversation here.
你以为你谁呢 称兄道弟的
A'ight, boy, you and big bro ain't having shit.
你知道你在哪儿吗 什么毛病啊你
You know where you at? The fuck is wrong with you?
没事 杰纳德
It's cool, J.
不 有事
No, it ain't motherfucking cool.
没我 你别想跟CBI做生意
Nigga, don't no CBI business go down without me.
你想做老大吗 老戴
You want the top seat, D?
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表