剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我去 兄弟 那可是你老婆
Damn, man, she's your wife.
怎么我记得 你却忘了?
How come I remember, you don't?
我要想的事太多了 汤米
I got a lot on my mind, Tommy.
好吧 不客气 我一出来就给你打电♥话♥
Well, you're welcome. I'll call you when I get out.
就这么做
Do that.
我们可以白天见的
We could've met you during the day.
这是不被他们发现
This is the only time I could get away
我还能跑掉的唯一时机
without them knowing I was gone.
这是实况播放 从现在开始
That's live, so from now on,
你们谈正事的时候
try to get yourself near Ruiz and his top guys
你要尽量靠近鲁伊斯和他的核心成员
when you're talking business.
特别是当他们提到洛沃斯或者经销商
Especially if they mention Lobos or the distributor.
我们要听到所有内容
We'll be able to hear everything.
所有的话 所以你干掉一个之前
Everything, so take your jacket off
记得把衣服脱掉
before you rub one out, okay?
我可不想听见那玩意儿
I don't want to hear that shit.
我以为你们才是卑鄙小人
I thought you were the reptile guy.
你应该是
You were supposed to.
鲁伊斯贴身保镖要在我身上找到这个
我就死定了
我们会一天二十四小时监控你
如果情况不妙 我们三十秒便可赶到
If anything happens, we'll be on you in 30 seconds.
扣动扳机用不了一秒
It takes less than a second for someone to pull the trigger.
那我们就晚了二十九秒
Then we'll be 29 seconds late.
妈的
Fuck this.
找个别的人当你们的告密者去
Get someone else to be your snitch.
诺克斯特工只是跟你开玩笑
Agent Knox is just fucking with you.
你不会有事的
Nothing's gonna happen to you.
- 我保证 - 你保证?
- You have my word. - Your word?
等我躺在血泊中 我回想起来的
I'll remember that when I'm bleeding out.
这么想吧
Look at it this way.
要么戴上麦克 要么在纽约州新新监狱碰运气
Either wear the mic, or try your luck up at sing sing.
我听说帕多斯在哪儿混得不错
Pedos do really good up there, I hear.
- 你真该死 - 你会跟他调情吗 诺马?
- Fuck you. - You flirting with him, Nomar?
够了!
Enough!
戴上麦克 我们会让你回来的
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
你们全都去死吧
Fuck all of you then.
你今天回家早了
You're home early.
还以为你一整夜都会在俱乐部
Figured you'd be at the club all night.
不是在俱乐部 我跟汤米一起
Wasn't at the club. I was with Tommy.
我想问你汤米怎么了
I'd ask you what's up with Tommy,
但你是不会告诉我的 所以...
but you ain't gonna tell me anyway, so...
好吧 我不想你让你漂亮的脸蛋
Well, I don't want your pretty little head
为这件事皱起眉头
to worry about any of that.
我想让你专心地为自己
I want you to concentrate on throwing yourself
安排一场最盛大 最豪华的生日派对
the biggest, best birthday party money can buy.
我以为你忘了呢
I thought you forgot.
那现在呢?
Now, you see that?
看来你错了
You thought wrong.
对 好吧 要是你几周前这样和我说
Yeah, well, it would've been nice
那就好了
to know a couple of weeks ago.
但这就不叫惊喜了
But that would've ruined
不是吗?
the whole surprise now, wouldn't it?
这话听起来有点假
Sounds like bullshit to me.
听着 宝贝 我事先都计划好了
Look, baby, I had this whole thing planned.
我做了 然后 我想到
I did, and then I thought,
要安排你的生日派对 谁能比得上你自己?
well, who better to design your party than you?
不管怎样 你都会讨厌别人布置的派对
You'd hate what anyone else put together anyway.
这倒是
You got me there.
我已经通知了坎托斯
I already called Kantos.
你和拉凯莎明天过去
You and Lakeisha go down tomorrow,
想要什么要什么 想邀请谁邀请谁
get whatever you want, invite whoever.
你丈夫我有你就满足了
Your husband's got you.
- 谢谢 宝贝 - 恩哼
- Thank you, baby. - Mm-hmm.
好吧 我保证不会让你倾家荡产的 好吗?
Okay, I promise I won't break the bank, okay?
不要做无法实现的承诺 女士
Don't make no promises you can't keep, woman.
- 我保证 - 好吧
- I promise. - Okay.
你睡不着吗?
You can't sleep?
有心事?
Something on your mind?
听着
Look.
我知道
I know.
听到自己的好友对另一位好友不忠
It sucks to hear your best friend
的确是件令人不快的事
is cheating on your other best friend.
那些低贱的女人总是想要勾引
Skanks throw themselves at club owners
俱乐部的拥有者
all the time.
他会清醒过来的
He'll come back to his senses.
随便他 我不管了
Whatever. I'm over that.
我很好
I'm fine.
只是有点工作上的事
It's just work stuff.
你什么时候回来?
What time are you gonna be home?
我在想
I was thinking
我该为你做点辛辛那提辣椒酱了
I'd make you some Cincinnati Chili.
你知道的 浇在意大利面上 和肉桂粉一起?
You know, over spaghetti, with cinnamon?
我打赌你从没吃过
I bet you never had that.
听起来好恶心
Sounds fucking disgusting.
你... 吃过之后会喜欢的
You... Are gonna eat it and like it.
听着 霍霍 我...
Look, Hol, I...
我今晚可能会晚点回来
I might be a little late tonight.
多晚?
How late?
我...
I...
你可以选另一个晚上给我做这些吃的
you can make that shit for me another night.
另一个晚上?
Another night?
你喜欢我在你身边 是吗?
You like having me around, huh?
是的 我喜欢
Yeah, I do.
不管怎样我今天都要去购物
I need to go shopping today anyway.
我要去看看你的厨房♥都有些什么吃的
I'll see what you got in the kitchen.
那儿什么都没有
There ain't shit in there.
这盒谷物两年前就过期了!
This box of cereal expired two years ago!
我告诉过你
Told ya.
汤米 这是什么?
Tommy, what's this?
现金
Cash.
才不是
No shit.
谢谢你富有理解力的解释
Thank you for that comprehensive explanation.
哪来的?
From where?
俱乐部
From the club.
这是胡扯!
Bullshit it is!
我不喜欢存银行 就这样
I don't like banks, that's all.
这有什么问题?
What's the problem?
厨房♥里还有四个
There are four more of those in the kitchen.
你就是个银行
You are a bank.
你能不能别随便窥探隐私
You shouldn't be fucking snooping.
去你的 汤米
Fuck you, Tommy.
我告诉过你别骗我
I told you not to fucking lie to me.
看看你这一身 混得不错嘛
Look at you, all G'ed up.
你发了?
You stacking?
什么? 不 不 不
What? Nah, nah, nah.
是幽灵叔叔帮我买♥♥的这身西装
Uncle G bought me this suit.
象征着尊敬
Sign of respect.
你一定在加快步伐
You must be stepping it up.
是的 也许等你一年内出狱的话
Yeah, and maybe when you get out in a year,
你懂的 也许我会有所成就的
you know, maybe I'll be somebody.
也许
Maybe.
嘿 我听说外面的混♥蛋♥在发牢骚
Hey, I hear motherfuckers out there beefing.
是索尔达多族 泰诺人吗?
Is it the Soldados, the Tainos?
- 嗯... - 放轻松
- Um... - It's okay.
这里说话很安全
It's safe to talk here.
- 泰诺人遭袭了 - 真的?
- The Tainos got hit. - Yeah?
是的 然后有人还把阿尼巴尔杀了
Yeah, and somebody took Anibal out too.
- 不会吧 - 没错 是的
- No shit. - Yeah, yeah.
然后鲁伊斯也被袭了
And Ruiz got hit.
可能是为了报复或者不是
Maybe in retribution or maybe not,
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表