剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
汤米 还有一件事
Tommy, one more thing.
我们不能超出这个限度 好吗?
We can't expand beyond this, all right?
这大概是我们的极限了
Probably the most weight we can handle.
咱们走着瞧
We'll see.
哦
Oh.
- 你好? - 肖恩
- Hello? - Shawn.
爸?
Dad?
我需要你做点事情
I need you to do something for me.
悉听尊便
Yeah, anything.
你不可以告诉你的叔叔幽灵 汤米以及任何人
You can't tell your uncle Ghost, Tommy, nobody.
我要知道我可以相信你
I need to know I can trust you.
我需要让诺马得到联邦证人的保护许可
I need to get Nomar into WITSEC.
前几天夜里他看见了那个毒枭
He saw the distributor the other night.
他看见了幽灵 除非他的安全能得到保证
He saw Ghost, but he won't sit down with a sketch artist
否则他不会让素描画家画出幽灵的样貌的
until I give him to the Marshals.
好吧 通常不会花多长时间
Well, it usually doesn't take that long.
弗兰基不同意
Frankie said no.
特别工作组已经撂摊子了
The task force is done.
我让他躲在一个安全的地方
I've got him holed up at the safe house,
不过我必须拿到许可 否则他就要跑路了
but I got to get results, or he's gonna run.
我知道你那边有人
I know you have friends over there.
嗯
Mm.
你可以打个电♥话♥
You can make a call,
随便给他编一个理由
maybe shoehorn him in into another investigation.
团伙暴♥力♥犯罪 走私枪♥支♥弹♥药♥ 儿童色情物品
Gang violence, gun possession, kiddie porn.
任何一个都能让诺玛获得联邦证人保护许可
Anything that would support Nomar's WITSEC application.
我为你通融过好几次了
I have bent the rules for you more times
数都数不清
than I can possibly count.
坦白说 我已没什么理由这样做了 所以
Frankly, my incentive to do so has disappeared, so...
他看见了幽灵的脸
He saw Ghost's face.
格雷格
Greg.
我打电♥话♥过去 看看他们有没有可行的理由
I'll call over there, see if they have anything current
去满足诺马的申请
where Nomar's information might apply.
我会尽力而为 事成之后
If I get them to do it, if I get them to do it,
请我喝酒
drinks are on you.
成交
Deal.
拿了些能让你高兴的东西
Got something to cheer you up.
她把这些东西还给你了 哼?
She gave them back to you, huh?
她的是她的
I got those for her.
这些是给你的
Bought these for you.
你一定很爱她
You must really love that girl.
这些可不便宜
These ain't cheap.
我想让我们成为一家人
I want us all to be a family.
你和霍莉和好 幽灵变回原来的样子
You and Holly getting along, Ghost back to normal.
哦 他变回原来的样子
Oh, he's back to normal.
是啊 全部恢复正常轨道
Yeah, totally back on track.
他现在知道什么重要了
He knows what matters now.
你是这么想的?
You think that's what happened?
认为他...
Think he...
是忘记了什么重要的东西?
Forgot what matters?
大概只是一分钟
I think maybe for a minute.
但他现在又恢复了判断力
But he's back in his senses now.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会像原来那样 T
It's gonna be like it always was, T.
与世界为敌的我们三人
The three of us against the world.
现在还有霍莉
Plus Holly now.
是啊
Sure.
是啊
Sure.
我要走了
到那以后再联♥系♥你
要去多久?
不知道
给我张照片来想念你
爸爸! 还给我!
Papi! Give it back!
做完作业 然后就还给你
Do your homework, then you get it back.
我已经做完了
I did it already.
给我看看
Show me.
你能出来见我吗? 最后一次
晚上八点在公园
格雷格 听到后尽快回我电♥话♥
Greg, call me as soon as you hear anything.
我需要诺马被监护起来
I want Nomar in custody.
明天我就要登机了
I'm supposed to get on a plane tomorrow,
如果没搞定的话 我就要取消旅行了
and if we can't get it done, I should cancel my trip.
尽快告诉我
Let me know.
嗨 美人
Hey, Mamita.
哦 嗨 Paz
Oh, hey, Paz.
- 我忘记告诉你了 - 你要去哪?
- I forgot to tell you. - You going somewhere?
迈阿密
Miami.
他们要在工作上做些调整
They're gonna be doing some reassignments at work.
我要去南弗罗里达办公室那边看看
I'm looking at the Southern Florida office.
什么? 真荒谬
What? That's ridiculous.
这边也有事要忙
There's got to be something closer.
你的上司是女的吧?
You have a lady boss, right?
你告诉她关于爸爸的事了么?
Did you tell her about Papi?
我说了 但是...
I did, but...
这是出差 哈?
A work trip, huh?
好吧
Okay.
我是和杰米一起出去
I'm going with Jamie.
他想在迈阿密南海岸开一家俱乐部
He wants to open up a club in South Beach.
如果他这样做 也许我也可以去看看
If he does, maybe I'll see if there's a position
那边是否有我这个级别的闲置位置
at my level open in the Miami office.
我自己也不清楚
I don't know.
我们打算一起过周末
We're going for the weekend,
但我们想让我俩的相处更长久
but we want to make it more permanent,
所以迈阿密应该可以让我们这样在一起
so maybe Miami's how we do that.
或许他告诉你的原话是
Maybe that's what he's telling you,
因为他想一直干♥你♥
because he wants to keep fucking you.
杰米是爱我的
Jamie loves me.
他告诉我他打算去那里把事情都安排好
He told me he's gonna make things work.
我相信他
I believe him.
我知道你没法理解
你变了 安吉拉
This is changing you, Angela.
你居然当着我的面对我撒谎
You just lied to my face.
我撒谎 是因为我知道你不会支持我
I lied, because I knew you wouldn't support me,
是因为打心眼里 我觉得你根本就是
because deep down, I think you want me to be
想让我和你一样孤独痛苦
as alone and unhappy as you are.
我也许过得孤独又痛苦
I might be unhappy and alone,
但至少我不是一个小三
but at least I'm not a chilla.
你难道看不到 他正把你变成和他一样的撒谎者 骗子吗?
Can't you see he's making you like him: A liar, a cheat?
我告诉过你 杰米和我是相爱的
I told you, Jamie and I are in love.
我希望你为我感到高兴
I need you to be happy for me.
我不打算对你袖手旁观 眼睁睁地看着你毁掉你的生活
I'm not gonna stand by and watch you ruin your life.
那么我希望你把我房♥子的钥匙还我
Then I need you to give me the key to my place.
杰米现在需要一把 而你不需要
Jamie needs one now, you don't.
所以现在 我们走私毒品和军♥火♥?
So now we're running drugs and guns?
该死 根据我对于幽灵的了解
Shit, as long as I've known Ghost,
他绝对不会容忍♥走私军♥火♥这种事
he hasn't been cool with moving heat.
他同意了吗?
He agreed to that?
他同意 但是是从现在起 我无需再去询问幽灵的意思了
He did, but from now on, I ain't got to ask Ghost.
他信任我去贩卖♥♥毒品
He trusts me to make moves.
我在街上混 他洗钱
I run the streets, he cleans the money.
这样分工很好
It's all good.
哦 我等会儿再来?
Oh, should I come back?
不用 胡里奥马上就走
No, Julio was just leaving.
霍莉 这是胡里奥 胡里奥 这是霍莉
Holly, Julio. Julio, Holly.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
- Nice to meet you. - You too.
全在这里了
It's all there.
洛沃斯会像以前一样 给我们提供火♥药♥
Lobos is gonna deliver the powder, same as always,
但我们必须想想 如何从Elizabeth那里搞到枪
but we got to figure out how to get the guns up from Elizabeth.
我会让维克多和达里恩准备好的
I'll get Victor and Darien ready to make the runs.
很好
Yeah.
他是给你干活的?
Does he work for you?
是的
Yeah.
哦 天呐 你闻起来真好
Ooh, God, you smell good.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表