剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
This is ridiculous.
这也太搞笑了
We're sorry, the number you have reached
对不起 您所拨♥打♥的号♥码
is not in service.
不在服务区
Please check the number or try your call...
请检查您的号♥码或稍后再拨...
Excuse me. Is James here?
不好意思 詹姆斯在吗?
Yeah.
在
Got eyes on the boss?
看见老板了吗?
Angie.
安琪
Jamie!
杰米!
Sorry I had to track you down at work.
对不起我打扰了你工作
You changed your cell?
你换电♥话♥啦?
I had to ditch my phone.
我得把我手♥机♥扔了
Nightclub business, you know.
夜店生意 你懂得
Too many people get your number, it gets messy.
太多人知道你的号♥ 就很麻烦
I'm glad you actually called.
我很开心你还真打了
This place looks so different during the day.
这地方白天真不一样
You're saying it looks busted now?
你是说看起来像破产了吗?
A little.
有点
No, I'm just surprised at how, at night,
不 其实我只是惊讶于
It's transformed.
它在晚上的变化
That's the idea.
这就是初衷
People come here and become whoever they wanna be
人们晚上来这可以随心所欲地
for the night.
转换自己的身份
It's a fantasy.
这是一种幻想
And then they buy a lot of drinks.
然后他们就会买♥♥好多酒
Yes.
对
You still haven't told me how you made this happen.
你还没告诉我你是怎么建立起这一切呢
We cleaned up an abandoned lot,
我们清理了一片废旧的场地
Charged for parking.
用来做停车场收费
That money bought a laundromat,
用那钱买♥♥了一个自助洗衣店
Then another and another.
之后买♥♥了一个又一个
I always had my father's place in the back of my mind,
我心底一直记着我父亲的夜店
And then we found this space, and...
然后我们发现了这个地方 之后...
Tommy thought I was crazy.
汤米觉得我疯了
Wait, Tommy? Tommy Egan?
等一下 汤米? 汤米·伊根?
You still hang out with him?
你还跟他在一块?
He's my partner in the club.
他是我夜店的合作伙伴
What, you surprised we still tight?
怎么 你惊讶我俩铁到现在?
Yeah, to be honest.
说老实话 是的
I always thought Tommy liked the streets too much.
我一直觉得汤米太像街头混混了
You must have been a good influence on him.
你一定给了他很多积极影响
Let me show you something.
我来给你看点东西
Watch your step.
小心脚下
Are you serious?
你是当真呢吗?
I didn't know people still made these!
我不知道现在还有人弄这个!
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes, Angie.
闭上眼睛 安琪
They're closed.
闭上了
This still your favorite song?
这还是你最喜欢的歌♥吗?
Are you kidding me?
你逗我呢?
Makes me wanna break out the baseball jersey
依然让我想在摄像机前
and the kneepads from the video.
脱了棒球服和护膝
So what happens next?
那么接下来会怎样呢?
I know you got a plan.
我知道你有个计划
If truth takes off, then we open a second club
要是一切顺利 那我们就开分店
Right here in new york city.
就在纽约这
Then maybe one in miami or vegas.
之后没准在迈阿密或者拉斯维加斯
It's gonna take a while, but I...
这得干上一阵子 但是我...
You'll get there.
一定会做到的
You got here.
你都走到这了
You wanna come through tonight?
你今天晚上要来看看吗?
We got a big party for vogue magazine.
我们要给时尚杂♥志♥开狂欢派对
Wow, that's huge.
哇 真了不起
I wish I could. I gotta work.
我很想来 但我要工作
I hope your clients pay extra for that kind of dedication.
我希望你的客户会为你这种牺牲多付你钱
Damn. It's not that kind of law.
真该死 不是那种工作
I work for the government. It's...
我给政♥府♥工作 它...
Boring.
很无聊
Anyway, you're gonna be too busy tonight
无论如何
to hang out with me.
你今晚也会忙到没法陪我
I'll make the time.
我会想办法
Come on, Angie.
来吧 安琪
Okay, I'll come through.
好吧 我会来看看
Yeah?
真的?
Go, go, go, go, go.
冲 冲 冲 冲 冲
Oh, come on, uncle Tommy!
快点 汤米叔叔!
You're supposed to have my back.
你本该罩着我的
Is this some sped-up mode or something?
这是加速模式还是什么?
I don't remember it being this fast.
我不记得它这么快啊
No, you're just old.
不 只是你老了
Just wait... what?
只是等会儿...什么?
You're old! What?
你老了! 什么?
I got next.
该我了
Oh, what's up, dad?
什么事 老爹?
What's up, son?
你说什么事 儿子?
Go finish your homework. All right.
去做你的作业去 好吧
I know you didn't finish it. Get outta here.
我知道你没做完 快去吧
And what'd I tell you about playing those games, huh?
我是怎么跟你说玩游戏这件事的 嗯?
The girl who got cut, you want clipped.
你想除掉被割伤的那个妹子
I don't see another way. I don't know, man.
我别无他法 我不明白
Like you said, she followed protocol.
就像你说的那样 她守了规矩
She called Julio.
打给了胡里奥
She didn't call 911, even to save her own life.
就算是救她自己命 她也没打911报♥警♥
she calls 911 with the drugs on her,
她身上有毒品 打911报♥警♥的话
She's going to jail. She kept a cool head.
就得进去了 她当时很冷静
You and I are good, tommy, because she didn't fuck it up.
汤米 你跟我还好好的 就是因为她没搞砸
What does it say to other soldiers
别的手下会怎么说这事
If she does her job well and we ice her anyway?
她做的很好 我们还是把她除掉了?
Nice kill!
干得好!
The truth.
说实话
They're replaceable, just like you wanted it.
就像你想要的那样 他们是可以被替代的
She's replaceable.
她也是如此
This is a female we're talking about, Ghost.
我们现在讨论的是个女人 幽灵
Who's gonna want her now?
现在谁还会要她
One day she's gonna wake up,
某天她醒过来
look at her ruined fucking face
看着她残破的脸
And her ruined fucking life, and she's gonna blame us for it.
和她那残破的人生 她就会要我们对她负责
And even though she doesn't know us, she knows Julio.
就算她不认识我们 她知道胡里奥
She knows how our whole thing works.
她知道我们整个运作模式
She's gonna be like, "fuck these motherfuckers.
她就会说 "去他妈的这些蛋逼
I'm going to the cops."
我要去报♥警♥"
Over some random-ass courier chick?
指望这些一天一个花样的送货女?
That's a risk you wanna take?
你想冒这个险?
I'll talk to Julio.
我会跟胡里奥说的
Yo, t, you ready to go?
嘿 小T 准备好了没?
Our reservation's in 20 minutes.
我们预订的还有20分钟就到了
Almost.
快了
Peace.
祝你好运
Nah, man, we're good. No problems.
没有 我们很好 没问题
Good. Let's keep it that way.
好的 就那样解决
Remind our people of the bitch's description
把那女的样子告诉我们的人
In case she comes back.
以防她回来
What did the courier say? Fucking weird shoes?
那个送货员怎么说? 那双怪鞋?
Yeah, she had bright pink sneakers on.
是的 她穿了双亮粉色运动鞋
I told them already.
我已经告诉他们了
All right, good.
好的
Better be on my toes.
我还是小心点好
One of these motherfuckers staring might try
那些人瞄着你想要
to take you home.
把你带回家呢
Wish I had that effect on you.
真希望我对你来说也有这样的魅力
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表