剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
但是我不是很清楚
but I don't really know.
为什么你不知道
Why you don't know?
因为我不问不该问的
Cause I don't ask no questions.
你的幽灵叔叔把你提拔上来
Your Uncle G pulled you in,
所以他希望你问问题
so he expects you to ask questions.
他希望你也参与进来
He expects you to come to play, son.
我只是他的司机
I'm just his driver.
只要你这么看待自己
As long as you see yourself as that,
你就永远只是司机
it's all you'll ever be.
我们都是从小弟做起的 兄弟
We all start off small, man.
运毒的 贩毒的 收高♥利♥贷♥的
Runner, corner, cash-kid.
问题是 你怎么看待自己
Question is, what are you gonna make of yourself?
- 我努力工作 - 这很好
- I'm working hard. - That's good.
但是还不够
But not good enough.
你都不知道幽灵的下一个计划
How you supposed to learn how G thinks
又是怎么知道幽灵是怎么想的呢?
if you don't know his next move, hmm?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在告诉你
Yeah, I'm telling you.
幽灵在等待你去向他证明自己
G waiting on you to prove yourself.
证明给他你能接生意 参与其中
Show him you got the hustle. Get in there.
拿你该拿的
Take what's yours.
拿你该拿的
Take what's yours.
请告诉斯特恩先生 我打过电♥话♥要求安排会议
Please tell Mr. Stern that I called to set a meeting.
我打赌他忘了你的生日
I bet he did forget your birthday.
现在这是让他付出代价的时候了
Now it's your chance to make him pay.
让我们把男缸放在这儿
Let's put the man-quarium right here.
到底什么是男缸?
Girl, what the fuck is a man-quarium?
一个用来装男人的大鱼缸
A giant fish tank filled with men.
你失去理智了
You're out of your mind.
- 这是你的三十岁生日 - 的确
- It's your 30th birthday. - Exactly.
我希望派对既成熟又性感
And I want it to be grown and sexy,
而不是寒酸的要命
but not with no ghetto-ass shit.
圣·帕特里克夫人是对的
Mrs. St. Patrick's right.
我认为我们可以想点
I was thinking we can come up
能让派对充满惊喜的点子
with a birthday shout out at the top of every hour.
我们可以弄个签名鸡尾酒
We can come up with a signature cocktail
或者弄点气球或是撒撒五彩纸片
or maybe even do a balloon or a confetti drop.
首先
First of all,
她快要三十岁了 不是十三岁
she's turning 30, not 13.
所以别踩气球了 好吗?
So enough with the balloon stomping, all right?
然后确保有足够诗珞珂鸡尾酒
And make sure there's plenty of Ciroc,
因为这是我的客人要喝的
because that's all my people drink,
最后 别弄椰子 因为我对坚果过敏
and no coconut because I'm allergic to nuts.
谢谢啦
Thank you.
我真的等不及要见你
I really couldn't wait to see you.
- 我也是 - 我开始...
- Yeah. - I'm starting...
我开始在工作上分心
I'm starting to get distracted at work.
这不好
It's bad.
也有好的
Not all bad.
喂?
Hello?
好的 知道了
Yes, that's fine.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
你还好吗?
You okay?
一切都好吗?
Everything good?
是我父亲
It's my father.
他 精神状况不太好
He's, uh, not well.
我得走了
I gotta go.
如果你愿意我可以付开房♥的钱
I can pay for the room if you want.
不 你开什么玩笑 当然我付房♥钱
No, are you kidding? I got the room.
别担心房♥钱
Don't worry about the room.
他在长岛
He's out in Long Island.
得乘火车去
Gotta get the train.
帕斯说他在那里过得不开心 我该听进去的
Paz said he was unhappy there, and I should've listened.
我都能听到他在里屋尖叫的声音了
I could hear him screaming in the back room.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
他会好起来的
He's gonna be okay.
看着我
Look at me.
他会好起来的 对吗?
He's gonna be okay, all right?
我的车就在楼下 我可以载你去
My ride's downstairs. I can take you.
我想载你去
I want to take you.
听我说
你不在听!
You're not listening!
他根本不是威廉姆斯先生
为什么这个男人在威廉姆斯先生的床上?
Why is that man in Mr. Williams' bed?
爸爸 爸爸
Papi, Papi.
威廉姆斯先生去世了
安吉拉!
Angela!
是我
我在这儿
他死了?
三个月前就过世了
这儿没事了 谢谢你们
We're good here. Thank you.
不知道他们给我用了什么
让我犯困
没关系 闭上眼
你在这里很安全
You're safe here.
- 但是他们给我吃了什么 - 嘘
医生在照顾呢 爸爸
The doctors are looking after you, Papi.
我们都是
We all are.
帕斯 一会就来了 好吗?
Paz will be by later, okay?
你很快就会没事的
我认识你
你叫什么?
那是我朋友 杰米·圣·帕特里克
That's my friend, Jamie St. Patrick.
他开车送我过来
He drove me here.
他是那个街头的混混?
The punk from the corner?
那个毒贩子?
The drug dealer?
我记得我告诉过你离这个小子远点儿
I thought I told you to stay away from that boy.
- 他不是什么好东西 - 爸爸 爸爸 嘘
- He's no good. - Pap... Papi, shh.
我想你 安吉拉
你什么时候才能好好的 从学校搬回家啊?
威廉姆斯先生会跟你一起回来吗?
睡吧
他终于睡着了
He's finally asleep.
都不敢相信这居然是同一个人
It's so hard to believe he's the same man
过去因为拼写而责问我
that grilled me on spelling,
因为我得了"B" 就把我打到地上
grounded me when I got a "B."
天呐 有时候他真是个混♥蛋♥
God, he could be an asshole sometimes,
但是现在他...
but now he's...
他又无助 又恐惧
He's helpless, so scared.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我失态了
I'm a mess.
安琪 我能帮你做什么吗?
Angie, is there anything I can do?
什么事都可以
你什么也帮不了我
I don't think so,
除非你能让这些统统消失
unless you can make this all go away.
我是霍莉
This is Holly.
很明显我有比接电♥话♥
Obviously I'm doing something
更重要的事情在忙
more important than taking your call,
请留言
so leave a message.
嘿 给我回电♥话♥
Hey, call me back.
如果我没接到....
If I don't answer...
算了
Nevermind.
打给我
Just call me.
- 鲁伊斯让我来的 - 好 好
- Ruiz is expecting me. - Yeah, yeah.
我后腰上有把枪
I've got a nine on my waist.
脚踝上也有一把
And one on my ankle.
等下
Hold up.
啊噢 我把那个给忘了
Oops, I must have forgot about that one.
你♥他♥妈♥是兰博啊?
Who the fuck is you, Rambo?
电影第一滴血男主角
我现在能去见你们老板了吧?
Can I go see your boss now?
来吧
Come on.
他是来见头儿的
He's here to see Jefe.
- 搜身了吗? - 搜了
- He clean? - Yeah.
好的
All right.
哟 哟 来人了
Yo. Yo, we got a visitor.
你看起来真狼狈
You look like shit.
我不能去正规医院
I can't go to a regular hospital.
乱七八糟的问题太多
Too many fucking questions to answer.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表