剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
and I strapped your crew up.
我把你的团伙稳住了
Reason I'm here, papa.
我来这里的原因 兄弟
Yeah?
是吗 如果你尊敬我
You'd open up that damn pipeline again
你就赶紧重新开始放货
like you did for Rolla.
就像你对罗拉做的那样
But I haven't seen shit.
但我现在连屁都没看见
Give me a couple days to get some things back in order.
给我几天时间 让我整顿整顿
You'll be flying high again.
你会再嗨起来的
Vibora.
比沃拉
For a minute there, you had me thinking
有那么一下子 我还以为
you weren't gonna kill him.
你不会杀了他呢
Motherfucker straight up lied to my face,
那个混♥蛋♥当着我的面撒谎
didn't he, Tommy?
难道不是吗 汤米
Knowing damn well he met with Lobos about stepping up.
我知道他见了洛沃斯 想扩展自己的地盘
Told you it was Ruiz all along.
早就告诉你 一直是鲁伊斯指使的这件事
Yeah, except when you said it was Anibal.
是啊 但是你还说是阿尼巴尔
Except then. I don't care.
除了那个 我不管
Now I just want to kill a motherfucker.
现在我只想杀了那混♥蛋♥
Yo, Shawn. You ready to finally get your dick wet?
嘿 肖恩 你准备好大干一场了吗
Tommy. No, it's cool, Uncle G.
汤米 没关系的 叔叔
I want to help.
我想帮帮忙
Did I ask you anything, Shawn, huh? He ain't ready.
我有问你话么 肖恩 呃? 他还没准备好
Hey, the kid handled himself at the meeting, Ghost.
嘿 这孩子在会议上可是应付自如啊 鬼魂
Ain't it time we let him step it up
现在不正应该让他更进一步
like his dad did with us?
就像他父亲曾经和我们一起做的那样?
Kid ain't ready.
这孩子还没准备好
All right, get out of here.
好吧 你可以走了
What's wrong with you man, huh? What's wrong?
你发什么神经了 啊? 脑子坏了吗?
How's he gonna get ready?
他怎么可能就准备好了?
Driving you around ain't prepping him for no real shit.
给你当司机根本就不可能让他做好准备
Ruiz is too hard of a target.
鲁伊斯很难对付
Shawn's green. He'll get himself killed.
肖恩还太嫩了 他会被杀死的
How the fuck we supposed to explain to Kanan,
等卡南一年后放出来了
who gets out in a year, that he's coming home
发现儿子和钱都没了
to no money and no son?
我们要怎么向他解释?
Fine. I'll do it fast and clean.
好吧 我会干净利落地把这事解决的
Ruiz won't know what hit him.
鲁伊斯不会知道是谁干的
Nah, I don't want any of our hands
不 我不希望我们中的任何人
getting dirty on this, okay?
沾染这件破事 好吗?
We need to outsource, so we have plausible deniability
我们要把这事外包 这样一旦有什么差池
in case something goes wrong.
我们也不用承担责任
I do it, ain't shit gonna go wrong.
我做事绝对他妈的万无一失
The important thing is it stops, all right?
重要的是这事就此打住 好吗?
The streets don't need to know we did it,
事情一旦完成
so long as it gets done.
不必让所有人都知道是我们做的
Fine. You want to blow loot. Fuck it.
好 你想教训袭击我们的人 他妈的
I'll just call in the dreads.
我会叫些厉害角色来的
Good. What?
很好 怎么了?
I just can't help but think none of this shit
我只是一直在想如果卡南在这的话
would be doing down if Kanan were here.
这些该死的家伙根本就不敢欺负我们
If Kanan were here, we'd still be working the corner.
如果卡南在这的话 我们还在街角干活呢
Cheer up.
开心点
It'll all be over, it can go back to business
一切都会结束的 我们还能继续正常做生意
the way you want it, right? Right.
就像你想的那样 对吧? 对的
Right?
对吗?
Right.
对
I just want to talk about Anibal Santalises's murder.
我只想谈一下阿尼巴尔·桑塔利斯的谋杀案
Give me what you have, and I'll give you
只要给我你手头的资料 我就会给你
whatever federal resources you need to clear this case.
任何你用来处理这案子所需要的联邦资料
And you'll get all the credit.
而且所有的荣誉都归你
The victim's throat was slashed,
受害人的喉咙被割断
and he was gouged in his chest in the shape of a trident.
他的胸腔有被三叉戟砸过的痕迹
Calling card of the Soldado Nation.
索尔达多族的名片
It's damn near impossible to confirm.
这几乎不可能去证实
Soldados don't so much as talk to outsiders.
索尔达多族的不太和外人说话
And what if I can get you an insider?
如果我能给你提供一个内部人选呢
I'm listening.
我在听呢
I'll just need your help finding him.
我需要你帮我找到他
Why am I not surprised to see you here?
为什么我在这见到你一点都不惊讶呢?
I could've gone to any of 128 nightclubs in Manhattan.
我可以去曼哈顿128个夜♥总♥会♥中的任何一个
Yet you wound up right here at Truth.
但你却在真♥相♥正襟危坐
My clients signed off on your nightclub
当我的客户知道我在后台发现了什么的时候
when they found out what I was getting on the back end.
他们都很赞同在你的夜♥总♥会♥办活动
What exactly is that?
你到底发现了什么?
Have your people draw up a contract.
让你的员草拟合同吧
You're getting all four parties.
四个派对全给你来办
You should know that Simon Stern
你应该知道当西蒙斯特恩
fired his entire event-management team
知道自己估价低了的时候
when he found out that he was underbid.
就解散了他整个的项目管理团队
You're not making any friends.
你并没结交什么朋友
It's not personal, just business, Cynthia.
这并不是个人事情 只是生意而已 辛西娅
For now.
目前是这样
Congratulations, James St. Patrick.
恭喜你 詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克
Every boldface name in town is gonna walk
很多大人物这一季节
through those doors this season.
都会来到这里
Well played.
好好发挥
Thank you, Cynthia Sheridan.
谢谢 辛西娅·谢里丹
I look forward to working together.
期待与你共事
I'd like to order some soup.
给我来点汤
Right now the only thing we have is fish tea.
我们现在只供应鱼茶
I had my heart set on some mannish water.
我只想喝山羊汤
Sorry. We out of that at the moment.
对不起 山羊汤已经卖♥♥完了
But why you don't look at the menu and see
为什么你不看看菜单
if there's anything else you want to order?
也许你可以点些别的什么
I was hoping to get some in the next two days.
我希望过两天能喝到汤
Let me talk to me son,
我会和我儿子说的
and contact you when he make another batch.
如果他做好了我会通知你的
They stand out a mile
# 他们显而易见 #
What part is your daughter auditioning for?
你女儿试演哪个角色
She's also going out for Annie.
她也试演安妮
That must be Suzie's fault.
这是苏西的错
She played the female lead last year too,
她去年也是女声领唱
even though she was only in fifth grade.
尽管她当时只是五年级的学生
Must make the other girls think they have a shot.
这一定让其他女孩觉得她们也有希望
But you're never fully dressed
# 笑容是 #
without a smile
# 你最美的妆容 #
Thank you, Suzie. Nicely done.
谢谢 苏西 唱得好
Raina...
雷娜...
I just would hate for your daughter
我感觉很抱歉
to get her hopes up.
让你的女儿燃起希望
Raina will be just fine.
雷娜没问题的
Hey, hobo man, hey, dapper Dan
# 嘿 流浪汉 嘿 与世格格不入的人 #
you've both got your style, but, brother
# 你们各有千秋 但是 老兄 #
you're never fully dressed
# 笑容才是 #
without a smile
# 你们最好的妆容 #
your clothes may be...
# 你们的服装也许... #
For you.
给你的
Actually, I'm...
实际上 我...
I was told to have this waiting for you.
这是事先吩咐好的
No.
不
It's not polite to make a lady drink alone.
让一个女士独饮可不太礼貌哦
I just want to remember everything that happens tonight.
我只想记住今晚发生的一切
Aren't you presumptuous?
你不觉得这样很冒昧吗?
What line of work are you in, Carlos?
你做什么工作的 卡洛斯?
I'm a salesman.
我是个卖♥♥东西的
Oh. So what do you sell?
喔 你都卖♥♥些什么
I sell people...
我卖♥♥人...
a fantasy.
一个幻想
That feels a little too real to me.
这对我来说太真实了
Hey.
嗨
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表