剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
You know, I don't just plan parties for Vogue.
你知道 我不只是给《时尚》办派对的
I handle GQ, allure, bon appetit, vanity fair.
我还打理GQ 魅力 美食赏鉴会 社交宴会
It's events all year long.
这些活动全年无休
Plus servicing my non Conde nast clients.
而且要为我的非康泰纳仕集团的客户服务
It's a lot of responsibility.
这可责任重大
You know, I was thinking that you and I
你知道 我在想我们俩
should work together long-term.
应该长♥期♥合作
You know, I bring you the press, the big names.
我让你上知名的报纸
You give me a big, fat discount.
你给我大折扣
How does that sound?
怎么样?
Deal.
成交
Oh, you know what? I will make sure
哦 你知道吗? 我要确认
This runs in the post.
这张照片会登出来
Get your face out there. Make this place a brand name.
把你的脸露出来 让这里名声远扬
What's up, man? Hey, tommy.
怎么啦 伙计? 嗨 汤米
Oh, sorry, we're just about to take a picture,
哦 不好意思 我们正要照相
So if you can wait a minute, you can talk to James in a sec.
你若能等 你一会就可以和詹姆斯讲话了
Oh, no, I think James wants to talk to me right now.
哦 不 我认为詹姆斯现在就想和我谈谈
Cynthia, I'll be right back. Work never stops.
辛西娅 我一会就回来 工作太多了
Enjoy the party.
玩的开心
What the fuck you thinking, man?
你♥他♥妈♥的在想什么 伙计?
You wanna be in the paper tomorrow?
你想上明天的报纸吗?
You want everyone to know who you are, Ghost?
你想所有人都知道你是谁 对吗 幽灵?
All right, man. No pictures.
好吧 伙计 不照相了
I gotta get back. We'll talk about it later.
我得回去了 我们一会儿再说
No, we'll talk about this right now.
不 我们现在就得说清楚
We're not like these people, Ghost.
我们和他们不一样 幽灵
You and me in the paper ain't a good thing.
我们上报纸了并不是件好事
You and me in the paper means we got got.
如果我们上报纸了 代表着我们被捕了
These people don't know about our other thing, man.
那些人不知道我们的事儿 伙计
One picture... Is too many!
一张照片而已... 已经够多了!
You standing next to these people in pictures
在照片上 你站在这些人的后面
The next question is, who the fuck is this guy?
人们的下一个问题就是 这个混♥蛋♥是谁?
People digging in your life story,
然后窥探你的生活
What do you think they're gonna find?
你猜他们会发现什么?
We lay low. We sell what we need to sell.
我们要低调 只在必要时出现
We ice who we need to ice.
只杀必杀之人
All business, all the time.
所有都是为了生意 一直都是
This is about business!
这就是为了生意!
You ain't been about business since we opened this place.
自从我们开了这家店 你就不再关心生意了
Check your phone, motherfucker.
看看你的电♥话♥ 混♥蛋♥
What happened? Same bitch tried
怎么了? 今晚有个婊♥子♥
To jump Bueso tonight.
想要干掉布埃索
He got away.
他逃走了
Must have kept his phone. No.
他一定带电♥话♥了 没有
He kept his route.
他有自己的安排
These fuckers know our system.
那些混♥蛋♥知道我们的流程
They know our routine.
他们知道我们的安排
What you wanna do?
你想怎么办?
No time for thinking, man.
没空想了 伙计
What the fuck you wanna do?
你♥他♥妈♥到底想干嘛?
Tasha said something tonight about the dominicans.
今晚塔莎说了些关于多米尼加人的事儿
What they did with d-lo, remember that?
还记得 他们对迪罗♥干♥的事儿吗?
That was some sick shit.
不是什么好事儿
Why don't we take that to the next level?
我们为什么不更进一步?
Show everybody we ain't afraid to do dirt?
让所有人知道 我们不怕干下流的勾当?
We do it right, it'll shut this shit down for good.
如果我们办的好 就能让那些混♥蛋♥离我们远点
And if it doesn't?
那要是没办的不好呢?
Then we go to war.
那我们就要准备一场硬仗
Is that Nomar arcielo?
那是 诺马·阿奇斯罗吗?
Yes, sir, agent knox brought him in
是的 先生
for questioning last night.
诺克斯特工昨晚带他来审问
I can't believe you kept the phone, Nomar.
我不敢相信 你还用这个号♥码 诺马
That was incredibly stupid.
简直蠢透了
You can't prove it's mine.
你又不能证明这是我的
Eight people live in that place.
八个人住在哪里
Plus, you know us Latinos.
而且你了解我们拉丁人的
We got a lot of cousins.
我们的表亲很多
Could belong to any of us.
这个可能是任何人的
We know it's yours.
我们知道这是你的
Vibora Ruiz had you arrange his meeting
比沃拉·鲁伊斯让你安排
with felipe Lobos.
他和费利佩·洛沃斯会面
Yes, Nomar, that's why you're here.
没错 诺马 这就是你在这的原因
We don't want you. We don't even want your boss.
我们不想抓你 我们也不想抓你的老板
We want Lobos.
我们只想抓到洛沃斯
This is a list of all the numbers
这张就是这个号♥码
dialed and received by that phone.
所有的通话记录
Your phone.
你的号♥码
Just tell me which numbers belong to Lobos or his men.
就告诉我那些号♥码是洛沃斯的 或者他手下的
You want me to rat on felipe Lobos?
你想让我告发费利佩·洛沃斯?
I rather live a couple more days.
我还想多活几天呢?
Days. How about years?
只几天吗 多活几年不好吗?
I can have you doing hard time in Leavenworth
我可以让你在莱文沃斯吃点苦头
By the end of the week, getting fucked every day.
周末以前 每天被♥干♥
An hour of sunlight, if you're lucky.
如果够幸运 每周还能见一小时阳光
I been inside already.
我被关在那里过
I was 19 and weak, too small to fight them off.
那时我才十九岁 太弱小 根本打不过他们
You get used to getting fucked.
你得习惯被折磨
Makes you appreciate a woman.
让你懂得感谢女人
I'm a soldado now.
我现在可是个战士
I'm more powerful inside than I am out here.
我的内心比身体更强大
This is gonna take a little longer than he thought.
看来这个审讯会比他预想的要长
Why don't I give it a try?
为什么不让我试试?
Can I have the room, please?
请让我们单独谈谈 好吗?
I don't think that's a good idea, agent.
我觉得这主意可不怎么样 特工
This is my suspect.
他是我的嫌疑人
I'll call you if I need you.
如果我需要你 会叫你的
I ran the numbers of the outgoing calls you made.
我查了你所有的拨出电♥话♥
Mostly other burner cells.
大部分是太空卡
Other soldados, probably.
有些可能是墨西哥人
And the numbers that might be Lobos-related.
还有号♥码可能和洛沃斯有关系
But one of the numbers you called
但是你打的电♥话♥中有一个
is actually registered.
是注册的
You know which one?
你知道是哪一个吗?
No.
不知道
Your little secret you're hiding from Ruiz.
你不让鲁伊斯知道的小秘密
You've been calling isabel, his 14-year-old daughter.
你曾给他十四岁的女儿 伊莎贝尔打过电♥话♥
How could she know that?
她怎么会知道这些?
The numbers were in my initial report,
我初步调查报告上写了这个号♥码
The evidence you used to get the warrant.
你用来申请逮捕令的证据
You didn't cross-check them with the Ruiz file?
你没有和鲁伊斯的档案做过比对吗?
I guess she did.
我猜她做了
Like I told el blanco,
就像我和那个白♥痴♥说的一样
The phone could've been used by anybody.
这手♥机♥可能是任何人的
Maybe my cousin met her at school.
说不定是我表弟在学校遇到了她
Could be, but who do you think Ruiz is going to believe,
有可能 不过你觉得鲁伊斯会相信谁
You or me?
你 还是我?
Especially after I show him this.
尤其是我给他看这里这个之后
That's bullshit. That's a fucking fake!
胡说 这他妈是伪造的
Chacho...
伙计
And when he lets the soldado nation know
而且他还会让所有索尔达多族人知道
You like to mess with little girls...
你喜欢乱搞小女孩...
then we'll see
到时我们到要看看
what you get used to.
你到底需要习惯被怎么折磨
Or you can tell me
或者把你所知的
everything you know about Lobos,
跟洛沃斯有关的所有事都告诉我
And your nasty pedophile bullshit
那么你是恋童癖的事
Will stay our little secret..
就只是我们之间的小秘密...
Just sign the agreement
签一下协议
Here and here.
这里还有这里
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表