剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I don't know why they didn't pick me.
我不懂他们为什么不选我
I did my best.
我尽力了
Come here, baby girl.
来这儿 宝贝女儿
It's totally unfair that's why.
这根本就不公平
Raina was the best singer on that stage,
蕾娜是那个舞台上唱得最好的
and they gave it to the little white girl.
但他们却把机会给了那个白人小女孩
Tasha.
塔莎
They should've picked her,
他们应该选她的
not Suzie Spencer.
而不是苏西·斯宾塞
I know how disappointing it is to work hard
我知道努力追求却没能得到
for something and not get it.
是多么令人失望
She busted her ass on this,
她为了这个角色拼尽全力
and they took it from her.
而他们却夺走了她的希望
Everything you want in life you don't get the first time.
生活中有很多事不是你一次就能得到的
You got to keep going for it.
你都要坚持追寻下去
You think? I know.
您这么想? 因为我知道
You keep practicing,
你继续练习
and next year you will be the lead, I'm sure of it.
我相信下次你一定会是主演
Okay, daddy.
好吧 爸爸
That's my girl. Give me some sugar.
这才是我的乖女儿 给我个拥抱
I know you're not gonna run from me this time.
我知道这次你不会再逃走了
Her school made a decision.
这是学校的决定
And it was the wrong decision.
而且是个错误的决定
We need to do something about it.
我们要做点什么才行
And that happens sometimes in life.
生活不会一帆风顺
We're supposed to prepare her for that.
我们应该让她有所准备
We can't go around correcting every goddamn wrong!
我们不能把每个该死的错都改过来!
And we can't roll over and chalk up everything
但我们也不能把这页翻过去然后
as a loss either.
记下所有的损失
I'm not letting Raina go through the same shit I did.
我不会让蕾娜重蹈我的覆辙
Just because you didn't make it into Destiny's Child
就因为你没能成为真命天女
don't mean somebody's out to get our daughter.
不代表我们的女儿也和你一样被人家设计了
Fuck you, Ghost.
滚你的蛋 鬼魂
You know what my mother did to me,
你知道我妈对我做了什么
telling me I would never make it.
她对我说 我永远不可能成功
I gave up because of her.
因为她我才放弃的
This ain't about your singing career.
现在我们不是在讨论你的歌♥唱生涯
It's about Raina, and I'm not telling her to give up
是关于蕾娜的 我绝不会让她放弃
the opposite.
相反
But she's not always gonna win, and that's life.
但她不可能总是赢 这就是生活
You need to let this shit go, okay? Leave it alone.
你得放手 行吗? 别管它了
You hear me? Leave it alone.
听到了吗? 别管这事儿了
Are we clear?
我们说清楚了吧?
We're having dinner with Tommy and his girl tonight.
我们今晚和汤米还有他的女友一起晚餐
Just make sure you're here.
你一定要在场
Tommy got a girlfriend? Since when?
汤米有女朋友了? 什么时候的事?
Let's go, Shawn.
走吧 肖恩
So how'd it go at the meeting with Tommy?
和汤米去参加的会面怎么样?
It was good... being out in the field.
是在郊外... 还不错
Yeah.
是吗
Listen, man, I know you want to get in the action
听着 伙计 我知道你想参与行动
and be like your old man. No doubt.
就像你父亲那样 没错
I get it. Felt the same way.
我懂 我也曾经感同身受
Your pops brought me in the game,
你父亲把我带进圈里
schooled me on everything.
事无巨细地教我
Make sure your word is your bond.
谨遵一言九鼎
Never turn your back on your friends
绝不背叛朋友
and most importantly, know when to talk
最重要的是 知道什么时候该开口
and when not to.
什么时候该闭嘴
God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason.
上帝并不是平白无故给你两只耳朵和一张嘴的
You volunteered to take a man's life today.
今天你自告奋勇要去取一个人性命
Is that what you want?
这是你想要的吗?
I'm ready to step up.
我已经准备好
If you want the street side of the business,
如果你想要街上的门面生意
it'll happen, but not until I say so.
可以 但是我说行的时候才行
Understood?
明白吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 老板
Because before you get out there,
因为在你接手那些之前
it'll be like your dad.
我会像你♥爸♥爸那样
I got to be sure, 100% sure,
我必须要很确定 百分之一百确定
I can trust you with my life, with everything.
我可以把我的人生 我的全部都交托你才行
I got your back, Uncle G...
叔叔 我支持你
100%.
百分之百的
You like this fabric?
你喜欢这种布料吗?
Yeah, it's tight. You getting another one?
是的 很紧致 你还要再做一件吗?
No. You are.
不 你会有一件
Acting the part is one thing, Shawn.
肖恩 参与行动是一回事
You got to look the part as well.
你也得看起来像那样的人
Vibora Ruiz has a thing for poisonous snakes, huh?
比沃拉·鲁伊斯有一个毒蛇纹身啊
Been caught smuggling illegal species
他好几次被抓到走私进口
into the country a couple times.
非法物种
You know anyone over at Ice?
你在洲际交易所有认识人吗?
Yeah, I got a customs guy. Why?
我认识一个海关的 怎么了?
Nomar confirmed the meeting
诺马证实了
with the distributor actually happened.
分销商确实召开了那个会议
The guy we've been looking for is still alive.
我们要找的这个人还活着
And I'm gonna get my C.I. to I.D. him.
我打算让我的线人去确认他的身份
That guy just screwed over the whole goddamn department,
这个人刚毁了整个部门
and you're talking about using him again?
然后你要再次利用他?
Next to you, I got the biggest hard-on
下一步 我有让洛沃斯
for Lobos in this place.
更想要的东西
And this is the best lead either of us has.
这次是我们最好的线索
So let's pool our resources and bust his ass.
所以让我们集中资源解决他
All right.
好吧
If I do this for you,
如果我为你这么做
maybe you can clear something up for me.
也许你可以告诉我一个事
Sure.
好的
How long have you been fucking Agent Knox?
你和诺克斯特工交往多长时间了?
Excuse me?
什么?
I'm an undercover agent trained to read people.
我是被训练来观察人的卧底
Obviously there's something going on between you two.
很明显你们之间有事发生
There's nothing going on.
什么事都没有
Whatever.
随便吧
Melissa, have you seen Holly?
梅丽莎 你见霍莉了吗?
She called in sick, again.
她又因病请假了
I guess she thinks 'cause she's fucking the boss,
我想是她觉得她和老板上过床
she doesn't have to follow the rules.
就不用遵守规定了
Wait. What?
等等 什么?
Not the black one the white guy, Tommy.
不是黑人是白人汤米
You ask me, he's an asshole.
我说他是个混♥蛋♥
No argument from me there.
这点我不反对
Boss wants us starting the secret V.I.P. entrances tonight,
老板想让我们今晚把秘密贵宾通道打开
and I need her here.
我需要她在这
I got to call her.
我打电♥话♥给她
Chasing down these fucking employees.
追踪这些混♥蛋♥职员
I'm sorry, sir.
先生对不起
We're not open to the public yet.
我们今天不对外开放
It's okay.
没事
I'm not the public.
我不是外人
Mr. Stern.
斯特恩先生
Are you kidding me? What?
你在干什么? 什么?
You haven't gotten a shower yet?
你现在还没洗澡?
Babe, we got plenty of time.
宝贝 我们有很多时间
They're gonna be here any minute.
他们会在那等着的
You're the reason why they say black folks
这就是他们为什么总是说黑人
are always late.
总是迟到
No, they say black folks are always late
不 他们说黑人总是迟到
'cause we always late.
因为我们总是迟到
Hell, no.
哦 不
Not tonight.
今晚不行
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表