剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I was right about you all along.
你总是带我出来吃东西
You're always taking me someplace to eat
就像在努力养胖我一样
like you're trying to fatten me up or something.
不 我只是很喜欢
No, I just like the look on your face
当你吃到好吃的时 露出的表情
when something gets real good to you.
那你一定看到过很多次
Mm, you must see that look a lot.
不 还是不一样的
No, it's different, though.
是你的身体 你的笑
It's your body and your smile
你的想法 你思考的方式
and your mind, the way you think.
是你的一切
It's all of you.
无论你变得怎样 都只会是你
It's not what you are. It's who you are.
听着 杰米...
Look, Jamie...
嗯哼 怎么了?
Mmhmm, what?
今晚你愿意过来吗?
Do you want to come over tonight?
那格雷格怎么办?
What about Greg?
再也没有格雷格了
There is no more Greg.
嗯
Hmm.
不要旅馆了 好吗?
No more hotels, okay?
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是巧啊?
What are the odds?
天啊 汤米
My God, Tommy.
- 你怎么样 安琪 - 还不错
- How you doing, Angie? - Not bad.
- 那你呢? - 看看你
- How about yourself? - Look at you.
我在自力更生 自力更生
I'm holding my own, holding my own.
给我一杯黑白配 大杯
Get me a black-and-white, large.
我刚刚在拜访一个生病的朋友
I was just visiting a sick friend of mine
离这里不远
not too far from here.
他送上了他的问候 然后我就想
He sends his regards, so I figured,
为什么不顺路在回家的路上
why not pick up the best black-and-white
来一杯纽约最好的黑白配呢?
in New York on my way home?
我以为你在夜♥总♥会♥里
I thought you'd be at the club.
你们俩大老远在这做什么呢?
What are you two doing way out here?
噢 你懂的 就是叙叙旧
Oh, you know, just catching up on old times.
感觉真是很久以前了
It seems like forever ago.
我还记得 有一次你想把我介绍给你朋友
I'll never forget the time you tried to hook me up
那火♥辣♥的意大利妞
with your friend, the hot one, Italian.
西尔瓦娜 她很喜欢你
Silvana, she had a thing for you.
噢 没有喜欢到允许我上二垒
Oh, not enough to let me get to second base,
相信我 我试过了
and trust me, I tried.
我已经把手伸进去
I got my hand up in there.
她马上就取消了
She cancelled Christmas
和我共度春宵的打算
on your boy with a quickness.
把我直接踢到了街上
Kicked me right out onto the street.
你知道当我们还小的时候
You know who would love these crazy stories
谁最爱听这些故事吗?
about when we was kids?
他老婆 塔莎
His wife, Tasha.
明晚 我们要在夜♥总♥会♥
Tomorrow night, we're having a big birthday party
为她办个生日派对
for her at the club.
你也应该来
You should come.
星期四我得工作到很晚
I work late Thursdays.
噢 真可惜
Aw, too bad.
下次吧
Another time.
我该走了
I'm gonna go.
我可不想你们的雪糕融化了
I don't want your ice creams to melt.
- 谢谢 - 没关系
- Thanks. - You got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 晚点打给我 - 会的
- Call me later. - You bet.
我还是直接坐列车回城里好了
I think I'm just gonna catch the train back to the city.
安琪 我很抱歉
Angie, I'm sorry.
抱歉什么...抱歉你已经结婚了吗?
Sorry about what... that you're married,
你的好朋友知道你有妻子
that your best friend knows your wife,
他在谈话中随意地提起她
that he mentions her name casually in conversation
就因为他不知道我们的关系吗?
because he doesn't know we're sleeping together?
汤米的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Tommy.
别在意他说的
Forget about everything he said.
听着 我想和在你一起 在这儿
Look, I want to be here with you
晚点在你家
and later at your place.
我会打给你的 杰米
I'll call you, Jamie.
我们有机会 而且我抓住了
We had a shot, and I took it.
不 你让整个行动陷入险境
No, you jeopardized the entire operation on your own.
谁知道以后还有没有
Who knows when or if we would've had
这样的良机?
an opportunity like that?
- 要是这是某人的陷阱呢? - 这不是
- And what if someone made you? - Nobody made me.
- 你确定吗? - 确定
- You're sure about that? - Positive.
因为我知道怎么管好自己
Because I know how to handle myself
场上场下 不像房♥间中的某个人
on and off the field, unlike some of us in this room.
去你的 麦迪纳
Fuck you, Medina.
我会叫弗兰基给你在缉毒局的上司打电♥话♥
I'll have Frankie call your S.A.C. Over at the D.E.A.,
把你送回你来的地方
get you sent back where you came from.
噢 真的吗?
Oh, really?
去吧 去找弗兰基
Vaya. Take it to Frankie.
这样
This way, um,
我才可以公开一些事
I can get a few things out in the open myself.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我尽我所能地阻止他了
I did the best I could to keep him from going in.
他甚至没有看清那个人?
He didn't even get a good look at the guy?
没有
No.
我把音频送到取证处了 看看他们能否处理它
I sent the audio to forensics to see if they can clean it up.
二十四小时内应该会有消息
We should hear something within 24 hours.
嗯好 我就在这
Yeah, well, I'll be here.
杰米来电
已拨通安吉拉·巴尔德斯
Reached Angela Valdes.
我现在没有办法接...
I'm unable to take your...
所以...
So...
昨天午餐很不错嘛 约会剩下的部分怎么样?
Lunch was nice yesterday. How was the rest of the date?
关你屁事
None of your fucking business.
真有趣啊 因为之前的晚上
That's funny, since the other night,
我在见霍莉时 你可是很关心的
you were all up in my business about me seeing Holly.
听着 当你厌烦了这个女孩时...
Look, when you get tired of this girl...
我不会厌烦她
I'm not gonna get tired of her.
好吧 当你真的厌烦了
Okay, well, when you do,
她会很他妈的生气
she's gonna get fucking pissed.
她会搞砸整个夜♥总♥会♥
She's gonna fuck up our whole club,
钱 所有东西 汤米
the money, every fucking thing, Tommy.
你担心我会搞砸夜♥总♥会♥?
You worried about me fucking up the club?
如果塔莎发现了你在勾搭其他女人
If Tasha ever found out that you were nailing another broad,
她会毁了你的家庭 和我们的一切
she'd blow up your family and our whole fucking game.
把你送去警♥察♥
She'd take you to the cops
只为让你这偷奸的混♥蛋♥烂在监狱里
just to see your cheating ass rot in prison.
第一 你♥他♥妈♥的小声点
First of all, lower your fucking voice, man.
第二 塔莎不会那么做 第三
Secondly, Tasha wouldn't do that, and thirdly,
她永远不会知道 因为你什么都不会说
she ain't gonna know shit 'cause you ain't gonna tell her shit.
噢 还真♥他♥妈♥说对了 我不会告诉她
Oh, you're damn right I ain't gonna tell her.
但这不意味着她不会发现
That don't mean she won't find out.
我赌你的手♥机♥里全是安琪的短♥信♥
I bet your phone is full of texts from Angie
和动听的语♥音♥信息
and cute little voice messages.
"真高兴过了这么久再见到你"
"So good to see you again after all this time"
在我伤了你的心后
after I broke your heart
"还把它扔进了垃圾桶"
"and threw it in a fucking dumpster."
别在意这些 哈?
Forgot all about that, huh?
现在事情不一样了
It's different now.
你结婚了 这就是现在不一样的地方
Yeah, you're married. That's what's different now.
听着 整个事情都在我控制之下
Look, I got the whole situation under control.
是啊
Yeah.
你总认为你把所有东西都控制好了
You always think you got everything on lock.
鲁伊斯说是个女的刺伤了他
Ruiz says a girl stabbed him.
跟袭击莉莉安娜和追赶布埃索的是同一个人
Same as hit Liliana and chased 'Bueso.
鲁伊斯说是个拉丁裔女人 胸很漂亮
Ruiz says it was a Latina chick with nice tits
淡色长发
and long, light-colored hair.
如果我们能问问莉莉安娜
Bet we could get a better description
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表