剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
How hard would it be to find out
你家住哪 在哪工作
where you work, where you live?
想查到不是手到擒来的事情吗?
I have a gun.
我家有枪
Oh, f... what, you...
有枪管啥用 我还有炮呢
you have permission to have it at the office
你有没有把这玩意放在办公室的许可
or time to use it when he busts through your front door?
或者紧急情况使用权?
Maybe I should stay at your place for a while,
也许我得在你那儿住一阵子
until this is... I'll be careful.
直到 我会小心行事
Okay. I promise.
好的 我保证
I gotta write this report, so where did we meet Nomar?
我得写份报告 我们在哪见诺马?
So how long before you have to split?
这次能待多久离开?
I'm good. Yeah.
我没问题 没才怪
I had a good morning at work,
老娘干了一早上的活
so I'm rewarding myself with these fries and with you.
所以奖励自己一下 跟你一起吃薯条
So tell me what happened.
告诉我出了什么事吧
A play-by-play of my meeting?
要我实况播报会议内容吗?
Hmm, you better get more coffee to stay awake.
那你要多喝点咖啡来保持清醒
That bad, huh?
有那么枯燥吗?
What about you? Did you catch that dealer?
你那边呢? 那个经手人抓到没?
Days like yesterday, Angie, I mean...
像昨天那样的情况 安琪 我是说
Shit.
尼玛
Makes me wonder if I'm kidding myself doing all this.
让我在想这一切是不是在自己捉弄自己
All what? All of it, everything.
一切什么? 全部 所有事
All the choices I've made to get here.
为有今天的成就所做的一切决定
Listen, hmm?
听我说
I don't know what's involved in running a club,
我不知道经营夜店要怎么样
but I know that at my job, let's just say,
但我知道我的工作就是这样 简而言之
one day I'm the hero,
今天万人敬仰
the next day I'm knee-deep in shit.
明天就可能万人唾骂
That's exactly how I feel.
我就是这么想的
That doesn't mean I give up, you know?
但我还不至于放弃 你懂吗?
Some people get everything handed to them on a platter.
有些人无需付出努力 一切都能手到擒来
All they have to do is count their money.
如此这般只要花点小钱
That's never been me.
但我从来不是这样的人
No one's ever bought me diamonds or paid my rent.
从来没人送我钻石或者给我付租金
I bought myself a bracelet once.
我曾经自己买♥♥了个手镯
Some guy got one for Paz,
帕斯却已经有人买♥♥好给她了
but I couldn't afford the real version.
我买♥♥不起真正的手镯
Turned my whole arm green.
带着那玩意把我的手都变绿了
But I wore it till it fell apart.
但我一直戴着那个手镯 直到它碎掉
I've always done everything for myself, like you.
我和你一样 从来都是自力更生
We got ourselves where we are.
我们靠着自己才爬到今天的地位
It gets lonely. Lonely.
感觉好孤单 孤单的很
Not everybody understands us, Jamie.
不是所有人都能理解我们的 杰米
Guess that's why I'm sitting here right now with you, Angie.
这也是我坐在这里陪你的原因 安琪
Angie Valdes.
安琪 巴尔德斯
You don't feel lonely now, do you?
你现在不孤单了吧?
No.
不了
I think maybe this time I did. No, you did.
我觉得这次是我要孤单了 不 是你要孤单了
What happens now?
怎么回事?
I don't know.
天知道
But I'm not letting you go again.
这次你跑不了
I'll call you.
有事电♥话♥联♥系♥
You better.
打不打还难说呢
Here, take this.
拿着这个
My pops said hello.
我老爸向你问好
Yeah? How was it seeing him?
是吗? 看到他感觉怎样?
Fine.
还可以
Maybe good.
应该说挺好的吧
He's been in since I was nine,
我九岁的时候他就进局子了
and I always hated him for it.
这件事让我耿耿于怀
But after today, I feel guilty.
但是今天我觉得很愧疚
I'm out here on easy street, doing whatever I wanted.
我来去自♥由♥ 做事随意
But now that I'm working with you,
虽然现在跟你一起工作
I see my dad differently.
我父亲则不一样
Sure, maybe he's not perfect, but he's my father.
他虽然不甚完美 但还是我爹
I mean, isn't that what you meant?
我猜你大概就是那个意思吧?
You know what, I need to make a stop.
我得休息一下
Head uptown.
回家吧
You're home early.
提前回家了啊
You lied to me, Ghost. These don't make up for shit.
你骗我 幽灵 这玩意什么也弥补不了
Give 'em back, then.
那就还回去呗
Yasmine's down for her nap. Keep an eye on her.
亚斯明睡着了 替我看着她
Tasha!
塔莎
What is it? What is it?
怎么了? 到底啦?
Baby, baby.
宝贝 宝贝
Give me. What is it?
给我 这是什么?
You're okay.
你没事了
She's okay, she's okay. You're okay, you're okay.
她没事了 你没事了
Hey, it's okay, she's okay. You're okay.
我说了她已经没事了 你没事了
What the hell is that in her mouth?
她嘴里是什么鬼玩意?
It's okay. It's okay.
好了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay, baby. It's okay. It's okay.
都没事了 没事了 宝贝
I got you. I got you. It's all right.
妈妈在 没事了
It's all right.
没事了
You Angela Valdes?
你是安吉拉·巴尔德斯?
Sign here, please.
在这里签字
My God. Oh, my...
我勒个去 这是
shh. We're fine. I got you.
嘘 没事啦 有我呢
I'm here.
有我在呢
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表