剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Out of where?
从何而来?
Nueva Leon.
努埃瓦·利昂
Ghost has been overcharging us.
幽灵对我们要价过高
We can do better.
我们可以得到更好
I'm turning shit back on.
我回心转意了
I'm gonna start moving weight to all of you again.
我打算对在座的各位再次开始供货
Hey.
嘿
Let the agents clear the room first, Angela.
先让特工们搜查一下房♥间 安吉拉
You wanna go with Ruiz and try another connect,
想跟鲁伊兹去试试其他门路的
go right ahead.
请便
We're happy with you and Ghost, Tommy.
我们很高兴跟了你和幽灵 汤米
We don't do business with the Spanish.
我们不跟西班牙人做交易
What do you mean, Spanish?
你什么意思 西班牙人?
I look to you like I'm from Spain, motherfucker?
我看上去像是从西班牙来的吗 混♥蛋♥?
When you come back...
当你回来...
FBI! Let me see your hands!
联邦调查局! 把手举到看得见的地方!
On your knees 'cause our shit is purer,
跪着求我们因为我们的货更纯的时候
we're gonna charge you double, Ruiz.
我们会收你双倍的 鲁伊斯
Don't move!
别动!
Spring rolls up in this spot ain't got shit on Lok Sing.
这里的春卷跟落星的根本没法比
In fact, I'd consider sucking a dick right now
事实上 现在要能吃上落星的青豆什么的
for some of them Lok Sing green beans.
让我舔他老二我都会考虑
Oh, hell, no.
天啊 不要吧
Why you switch up the spot for the meeting
为什么你在最后几秒钟
at the last second?
要换开会的场地?
Can never be too careful.
再小心都不为过
Always keep 'em guessing.
要让他们猜不透
Can I get a fork, please?
能给我拿把叉子吗?
We gotta know who's been hitting us.
我们得知道谁在打♥压♥我们
Where the fuck is Anibal?
阿尼巴尔到底在哪?
How long?
多久了?
It could be one or two hours,
可能一到两个小时
three at the most.
不超过三个小时
And it was just the cut to the neck?
只有脖子上的切口吗?
That's all she wrote. Looks professional.
就这样 看上去很专业
Excuse me for a minute.
对不起 失陪一下
Who are you, and why the fuck are you in my crime scene?
你到底是谁 为什么会在我的犯罪现场里?
DEA. Fuck off.
禁药取缔机构 滚开
This is NYPD business.
这是纽约警♥察♥的差事
We were surveilling Santalises
我们正因桑塔利斯
for involvement with Felipe Lobos.
涉及费利佩·洛沃斯的事而监视他
You mean you were right outside when this happened?
你是说这案件发生时你就在外面?
Wow.
喔
Bang-up criminal interdiction there, gentlemen.
了不起的犯罪拦截啊 先生
I think I'll handle it from here.
我想现在开始该由我来负责
Detective... Beat it!
警官... 滚开
Let's go.
走吧
Where you at?
你在哪?
This sit-down should've ended a while ago.
这个商谈早该结束了吧
Hit me back.
回电我
What sit-down?
什么商谈?
Just trying to find Tommy. Hey.
只是想找汤米 嘿
Tommy went to a sit-down alone?
汤米一个人去商谈?
No, he took Shawn with him.
不 他把肖恩也带上了
Shawn?
肖恩?
Since when do Tommy and Shawn
什么时候少了你
do meetings without you?
汤米和肖恩也可以去开会了?
Tommy needs to start stepping it up.
汤米得开始进步啦
Why? You going somewhere?
为什么? 你要去什么地方吗?
No, I'm not going anywhere, Tasha.
不 我哪也不去 塔莎
I'm stuck here, right where you want me.
我就在这 你想我在的地方
What was the sit-down about?
商谈是关于什么的?
Senor Lobos. Que paso?
洛沃斯先生 近来可好?
Shawn, it's Tasha.
肖恩 我是塔莎
I need you to pick up some groceries for me.
我想你帮我带一些生活用品过来
Fantasma, how are you?
幽灵 最近好吗?
How's things?
事情进展得如何?
Things are under control, Jefe.
一切尽在掌握中 头儿
Are they?
是吗?
I find it interesting that
我觉得一个普利美拉成员的死
the death of one Primera
和另一个人的不服从
and the insubordination of another
搭上你对"一切尽在掌握中"的定义
meet your definition of... "Under Control."
真的很有趣
Death?
死?
I was hoping he was the problem,
我原本希望他就是问题的根源
and you eliminated him.
而你除掉了他
But now I see I was wrong.
但现在我知道我想错了
NYPD should pay better.
纽约警♥察♥该给高一点的工资
The question is not why I know
问题不是为什么我知道
that Anibal is dead,
阿尼巴尔死了
the question is why you don't know
而是为什么你不知道
Anibal is dead,
阿尼巴尔已经死了
and why your friend, Vibora Ruiz,
并且你的朋友比沃拉·鲁伊斯
is so anxious to take your position
很渴望取代你
in my organization.
在我组织里的位置
He reached out to you directly?
他直接联♥系♥你了?
Of course.
当然
I said no to his proposal out of deference to you,
出于维护你 我拒绝了他的提议
and the promise that you would handle
并且承诺你会处理
the problems in your network...
你关系网络中的问题
A promise that is yet unfulfilled.
一个至今仍未实现的承诺
You see, Ghost, I refuse to tolerate disloyalty
幽灵 我无法忍♥受为我工作的人里
in the men that work for me.
有背信弃义的人
The moment I detect disloyalty,
只要我发现有不忠诚的人
I cut it out like a cancer.
我就会像对癌症一样除之而后快
If you don't, it will grow
如果你不除 它就会扩散
and the whole organism will die.
然后整个器官就会坏死
Have a good night, Ghost.
晚安 幽灵
I specifically told you not to tell them
我特别跟你说 别告诉他们
when we're turning shit back on.
我们什么时候回心转意
Ruiz said he had another connect with a better price.
鲁伊斯说他另有门路 而且价格更优♥惠♥
The whole point of the meeting
此次会面的全部重点
was to figure out who's robbing us.
是要搞清楚谁在打劫我们
You said the motherfucker who ain't thirsty
你说过不急着要货的孙子
is the guy who's hitting us.
就是袭击我们的人
Anibal didn't even show to the meeting.
阿尼巴尔来都没来
Is that not thirsty enough for you?
这对你来说够不着急了吧?
Anibal's dead. Get the fuck out of here.
阿尼巴尔死了 别扯犊子
Lobos called and told me.
洛沃斯打电♥话♥告诉我的
How the fuck does he know?
他他妈是怎么知道的?
He got people in NYPD. Jesus Christ!
他在纽约警♥察♥局有人 老天爷!
You do it?
你干的吧?
Do what? Anibal.
干什么? 阿尼巴尔
You seemed pretty fucking sure it was him hitting us.
你似乎十分肯定就是他在跟我们捣乱
Are you taking shit into your own hands, huh?
你是不是又惹祸上身了?
Come here to me. I'm already here.
过来 我就在这儿呢
Get out of my face.
给我闪一边去
You fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥跟我开玩笑吗?
You think I killed Anibal?
你以为是我杀了阿尼巴尔?
You think I'd play you like that?
你觉得我会那么玩弄你吗?
We had a conversation.
我们谈过了
You told me sit tight, and I did.
你告诉我要沉住气 我照办了
I also told you not to tell them
我还告诉你别告诉他们
we were gonna start moving shit.
我们何时开始供货呢
I didn't fucking kill Anibal, Ghost.
我他妈没杀阿尼巴尔 幽灵
Lobos said Ruiz is behind this shit.
洛沃斯说鲁伊斯是幕后指使
Said he met with him about stepping it up.
说他跟他谈过要上位的事
He was gapping the fuck off as this meeting.
他想就着这次会面脱离我们
Ruiz has to go, Tommy.
鲁伊斯不能留了 汤米
Fuck, yeah. Do or die, baby.
干 对 决一死战 兄弟
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表