剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
霍莉!
Holly!
噢 快过来
Oh, just come on.
女士们先生们!
Ladies and gentlemen!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我来介绍今晚的女主角
I'd like to introduce the lady of the hour,
塔莎 圣·帕特里克夫人 唱首歌♥
Mrs. Tasha St. Patrick, to rock the mic.
我他妈的不在自己的生日派对上唱歌♥
I'm not singing at my own damn birthday party.
为什么不? 碧昂斯就在她生日派对上唱了
Why not? Beyonce did it at hers.
我又不是碧昂斯
I'm not Beyonce.
如果她同意你早就在她团队里了
You would be in her group if she'd let you.
现在 来吧 唱吧
Now, come on. Come on.
# 我还是爱着你 #
I will love you anyway
# 尽管你不会停留 #
even if you cannot stay
# 我相信你就是我的真命天子 #
I think you are the one for me
# 应该在我身边陪伴 #
Here is where you ought to be
# 我只是想让你满意 #
I just want to satisfy you
# 尽管我不能否认你不是我的 #
Though you're not mine I can't deny it
# 你没听到我说的吗 宝贝? #
Don't you hear me talking, baby?
# 现在就爱上我 否则我将疯狂 #
Love me now, or I'll go crazy
# 噢 宝贝 #
Whoa, sweet thing
# 你难道还不明白你是我的一切? #
don't you know you're my everything?
# 噢 宝贝 #
Whoa, sweet thing
# 你难道还不明白你是我的一切? #
don't you know you're my everything?
# 是的 你就是我的一切 #
Yes, u are?
安琪来电
# 我多希望你是我的爱人 #
I wish you were my lover
# 但你隐藏的如此之深 #
But you're so undercover
嘿 我都在想
Hey, I was beginning to think
你的手♥机♥是不是坏了
your phone was broken.
不 没坏
No, not broken.
我说过我会再打给你的
I told you I would call you.
是啊 可我等不及
Well, I couldn't wait that long.
你现在在派对上?
You're at the party now?
是啊 但我更想和你在一块
Yeah, but I'd rather be with you.
我觉得你是说
I think you mean that.
你在那和一大群人在一起
You're there with all those people,
而我在这里 一个人
and I'm here, alone.
但我也一个人 安琪
But I'm alone too, Angie.
是的 我是说 这里有很多人
You know, yes, I mean, there's a lot of people here.
他们大部分都应该是我的朋友
Most of them are supposed to be my friends,
但我如果不和你在一起我就很孤单
but I'm alone when I'm not with you.
我能过来看你吗?
Can I come see you?
你得给我些时间 杰米
You need to give me some time, Jamie.
# 你是我热力的源泉 #
You are my heat
# 你是我的火 #
you are my fire
# 噢 耶 #
Oh, yeah
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢各位
Thanks, everybody.
为塔莎欢呼吧!
Give it up for Tasha!
昨晚派对很棒
Great party last night.
你累吗?
How tired are you?
我不累 我准备好了
I'm not. I'm ready.
先生们 欢迎
Gentlemen, welcome.
感谢你们拨冗光临
Thank you for venturing up here.
这是我们的荣幸
Pleasure, sir.
啊 神秘的詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克
Ah, the elusive James St. Patrick.
西蒙·斯特恩 认识你们很高兴
Simon Stern. Pleasure.
请进 你们随意
Come in. Make yourself comfortable.
来 请坐
Here, have a seat.
让我直奔主题
Let me cut to the chase.
辛西娅·谢里丹把她一票交给我做的生意
Cynthia Sheridan took her business from me
交给了你和你的俱乐部
to come to you and your club...
- 真理酒吧 - 真理
- Truth. - Truth.
这给我带来了大♥麻♥烦
That vexed me a great deal.
- 这不是针对你个人的 - 当然不是
- It wasn't personal, sir. - Of course not.
但这会让我觉得要么你傻
But it made me think either you're stupid
并且不在乎利益...
and don't care about profit...
因为这么大的生意
because you basically gave
你几乎是白送啊
the whole cow away for free...
要不你很精明 具备我所没有的东西
or you're smart and have something I don't.
除了辛西娅·谢里丹的派对?
Other than the Cynthia Sheridan parties?
我们每晚都能挣个满钵
We have a full house every night,
还有五百人在寒风中等着进来
another 500 waiting out in the cold,
我们预聘了两个DJ 还有个名人专用入口
two DJs on retainer, a back entrance for celebrities.
我有种预感西蒙已经知道我们的数据了
Something tells me Simon knows our stats already.
你是想问我们凭什么能
You're asking what makes us more than just lightning
做大做强
in a bottle.
你说的对 我就这个意思
You're right, I am.
你想知道我要提供给你什么
You're wanting to know what I have to offer you.
你要给我个展示的机会
Well, you have to make me an offer.
我明白了
I see.
霍莉! 霍霍
Holly! Hoy.
唷 霍莉! 我正到处找你呢
Yo, Holly! Been looking all over for you.
- 快上车 - 滚你的
- Get in the car. - Fuck you.
你偷了塔莎的东西 而我撒谎帮你掩饰
You stole from Tasha, and I lied to cover your ass.
现在快他妈上车!
Now get in the fucking car!
你算哪门子罪犯?
What kind of fucking criminal are you?
你欠我一个人情
You owe me one now.
拜托 上车吧
Come on, get in the car.
你♥他♥妈♥脑子里想的什么玩意
What the fuck you thinking
偷塔莎 我的家人的东西?
stealing from Tasha, my family?
我不觉得她会想念它们
I didn't think she would miss them.
她的衣柜就像一个百货商店
Her closet, it's like a fucking department store.
她到底有多少东西都没关系
It doesn't matter how much shit she has.
她就像我姐姐一样
She's like my sister.
在我们去之前我就告诉过你了
I told you that before we went to their place.
听着...
Look...
我喜欢顺手牵羊
I like to take shit.
我这人就是这样
That's just who I am.
但我很抱歉 我知道这是个混账事
I'm sorry, though. It was a dick move.
你要想的话可以向她告发我
You can rat me out to her if you want.
等会 你想去哪?
Whoa, where you going now?
我在你家发现的那些钱 汤米...
All that money I found in your place, Tommy...
那不是俱乐部里来的吧
that's not from the club.
不 不是
No, it's not.
但是如果你要当我的女朋友的话
But if you're gonna be my girl,
我要能相信你 霍莉
I gotta be able to trust you, Holly.
我告诉你的事
What I tell you,
你...你不能告诉任何人
you... Can't tell nobody
因为没有别的人知道
'cause nobody else knows.
我想知道
I want to know.
事情就是
Thing is,
我偷偷在卖♥♥一些毒品来赚外快
I sell some dope on the side to make a little extra money.
我是个毒贩
I'm a drug dealer.
我他妈的不蠢
I'm not fucking stupid.
可你的电♥话♥又没有一天到晚都在响
Your phone isn't ringing day and night.
你也没住破烂窝
You don't live in some shitty wackup.
而且仅靠一点毒品的收入是开不得起夜店的
And there's no way "some dope" pays for a nightclub.
不管你在做什么 都不仅仅是爱好了
Whatever you're doing ain't a goddamn hobby.
告诉我真♥相♥ 汤米
Tell me the truth, Tommy.
我处在这个食物链的顶层
I'm at the top of the food chain.
我有一堆混混帮我跑腿
I got a crew of motherfuckers hustling for me,
而且我们已经把生意做大了
and we move serious weight.
如果我想脱身 我就要被灭口
If I go away, I go away for good.
你想要真♥相♥
You wanted the truth.
是 没错
Yeah, I did.
那么你怎么看的?
So what you think?
我是个混账小偷
I am a fucked-up thief,
你是个疯子毒贩
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表