剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Mrs. St. Patrick, you're a feisty one.
圣·帕特里克夫人 您很有胆色
I like that.
我很喜欢
Don't worry, baby.
别担心 宝贝
You did the right thing.
你做的对
It wasn't your call to speak for me, Tasha.
你不应该出来为我说话的 塔莎
It's my decision to make.
这是我自己做的决定
There was no decision.
根本没有什么决定
You're nobody's fucking number two, are you?
你根本不是别人的二把手 对吗?
I mean, I don't even know why the hell we went up there
我的意思是 起初我就不明白
in the first place.
为什么我们要去那种鬼地方
You know that white man wasn't gonna see you as no partner.
你知道的 白人不想把你当成合作伙伴
The fuck you want from me, Tasha?
该死的 你想让我怎样 塔莎?
What you want me to do?
你想让我做什么?
You want me to stay the same and never change?
你想让我保持现状 一成不变吗?
It ever occur to you I ain't the same street nigger
你就没想过我已不是
you married anymore?
你嫁的那个街头混混了
Who's that?
谁打的?
Kanan.
卡南
Hmph.
哼
Seems like the same old Ghost to me.
对我来说是同一个幽灵
What's up, man?
伙计 怎么了?
You ain't gonna like what I got to say, G.
我要说的话你不会喜欢的 幽灵
You was right about Rolla.
关于罗拉 你是对的
Little nigger put up 100 dollar
这个小黑人拿出100美元
for anybody who could help link him
给任何能帮他与城外窝点
with an out-of-town hitter.
接头的人
Said he wanted top of the line,
他说他想当顶头老大
no mistakes, to take down your whole network.
没错 为了破坏你整个联络网络
$100,000.
十万美元
Yeah, that's what they're saying.
对 他们是这么说的
Damn.
该死
Some of my niggers in here got connections down in Miami.
这儿的一些黑人得到来自迈阿密消息
They said Rolla took a trip down there about a month ago,
他们说罗拉一个月前到那儿旅行过
met up with his brothers down there.
他去那儿见他兄弟
They introduced him to a Latin girl,
他们给他介绍给一个拉丁女孩
hot piece of ass they said knows her way around a knife.
他们说女孩性感火♥辣♥ 身边带着把刀
Bitch wear these crazy-ass pink sneakers everywhere she goes,
婊♥子♥到哪儿都穿着骚粉的运动鞋
don't even take them off to fuck, man.
伙计 她们连上♥床♥都不脱掉
That's the chick we've been looking for, man.
我们要找的就是这个妞 伙计
Rolla know he in trouble,
罗拉 知道他有麻烦
so he already moving around a little different.
所以他已经离开去了别的地方
He's hiding out on Long Island, some bitch's place.
他正躲在长岛 婊♥子♥们的区域
I know exactly where it is.
我知道具体在哪
Look, k, good looking out, man.
听着 K 小心点
Keep your head up, all right?
抬起头 好吗?
All right.
好的
I'm sorry it turned out like this, G.
对不起 事情变成这样 幽灵
One.
拜拜
Shawn, I need you to take Tasha home.
肖恩 你把塔莎送回家
I got to make a stop.
我要下车
I said 30 minutes, Nomar.
我说了 三十分钟 诺马
Couldn't wait, huh?
迫不及待了 嗯?
I'm beginning to think you get lonely without me.
我正在想 我不在你有没有孤单
Who's this?
这是谁?
Rolla, boss of the Rock Street Assholes.
罗拉 是洛克街混♥蛋♥们的老板
Is he involved with Lobos?
他跟洛沃斯有关系吗?
There's no way he's got a blanquito in his crew
就没有可能他的手下的人当中
who might go by Ghost?
有追随幽灵的吗?
No.
没有
No white guys in the RSK's.
洛克街女杀手没有白人
As for Lobos, I know Rolla has history with Ruiz,
至于洛沃斯 我知道罗拉认识鲁伊斯
long-standing shit.
很长时间了
But we're under strict instructions
但我们被严格指示
not to mess with the RSK's if we see them on the streets.
如果在街上相遇 不要跟他们起冲突
Like a professional courtesy?
像那种职业礼节?
Don't antagonize the other dealers in the network?
不能在联络网上和其他毒贩树敌?
I can't see another reason why Ruiz would keep us
我不知道还有什么原因 让鲁伊斯阻止我们
from stomping these motherfuckers out.
把这些家伙踹出去
Where can I find this guy?
我到哪儿去找这个家伙?
We went to his last known, and he wasn't there.
我们去了最后他可能在的地方 他不在那儿
I can find out where he is.
我能找到他
He's got Poncho keeping tabs on everybody he's pissed at,
他让雨披帮他监视每个他看不顺眼的人
just in case.
只是以防万一
I'll call him.
我给雨披打电♥话♥
Don't ask too much.
别问太多
I won't.
我不会的
Gracias, Nomar.
谢谢 诺马
Make the call.
打电♥话♥吧
Try calling my cell.
打我手♥机♥
What?
什么?
Call my cell.
打我电♥话♥
You're scaring me, Tommy.
你吓到我了 汤米
What's going on?
发生什么了
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我的
James was supposed to
詹姆斯今晚本应该
do something for me tonight.
帮我做件事的
Son of a bitch better do it tonight.
狗♥娘♥养♥的最好今晚给我办好
Do you think he's gonna do it?
你觉得他会做吗?
No.
不会
We used to do everything together,
以前我们做什么都在一起
side-by-side.
并肩作战
Something's changed.
但现在变了
He ain't the same.
他不再和以前一样了
You ever think you don't need him anymore?
你有想过你不再需要他了吗
I mean, if you don't trust him to do this thing tonight...
如果你不相信让他来做今晚这事
if I can't trust him?
如果我不能相信他?
Then I don't know.
那我也不知道了
I don't fucking know.
我他妈不知道了
If you can't trust him, baby, you can trust me.
如果你不能相信他 宝贝 你可以相信我
Come here.
过来
As soon as you get back with my food,
等你给我买♥♥回来吃的
I'll put this long nine on you.
我就让你过足瘾
Yeah? Mmhmm.
是吗 嗯
Better hurry up with my food, yo.
最好快点弄点吃的给我
I'd offer you a drink,
我会请你喝一杯
but we both know you won't take it.
但我们都知道你不喝酒
They say we're gonna get ten inches tonight.
他们说今晚雪会下到十英尺深
That what they say, huh?
他们这样说吗?
Well, then we should probably get to it then.
好吧 那我们最好开始行动了
You don't want to know why?
你不想知道为什么吗
We here now.
我们都到这儿了
Knowing why ain't gonna make no nevermind.
知道为什么又有什么意思
I know it's been you hitting us from the inside, Rolla,
我知道一直都是你从内部攻击我们 罗拉
smiling in my face the whole fucking time, man.
这整段时间都在假惺惺对我笑
You actually said that shit like you truly believe it.
你说那些屁话就像你真的相信一样
I do.
我真的相信
No, you don't.
不 你不信
'Cause if you did, my black ass
因为如果你相信 我的黑屁♥股♥
wouldn't even got a chance to sit down.
根本没机会坐下来
I'm offering you a chance to come clean.
我是在给你一个澄清的机会
No, that ain't it.
不 不是
You're offering me a chance to convince you.
你是在给我一个说服你的机会
Okay, I'll play along.
好吧 听你的
So you're saying I hit your shipment.
所以你的意思是我偷袭了你的货物
I killed fat ass Anibal.
杀了胖子阿尼巴尔
I stabbed Ruiz.
捅了鲁伊斯
And what else I do?
我还干了什么
A few weeks ago,
几个星期之前
you had a courier of mine jumped, a woman.
你迫使我的一个送货员跳楼了 一个女人
Oh, damn.
该死
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表