剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
因为如果我运得多
Because if I'm moving more,
那么我就要靠你做同样的事情
I'm gonna be leaning on you to do the same.
一起让他妈的钱包鼓起来
Line both our mother fucking pockets.
我很感激 但是说实话
And I appreciate that, but let's be honest,
你们已经被攻击好几个月了
you've been under attack for months.
我们已经处理了 事情结束了
We handled that shit. It's over.
为了重建 你们得保护好自己
But you need to protect yourselves in order to rebuild.
除非你乐意那样做
Unless you're willing to do that,
索尔达多族如果找别人合作的话
than perhaps the Soledado Nation will be better off
也许会更好
finding itself another connect.
别闹了 鲁伊斯
That's fucked up, Ruiz.
就这个价格来说没人能比我们供得货更好
Nobody's getting you better shit than us for the price.
汤米 我的肺上缝了针
Tommy, I got stitches holding my lungs together,
因为罗拉的婊♥子♥由于醉酒而没刺中我的心脏
because Rolla's bitch missed my heart by a dog's hair.
如果我为你们做事得经历这些
If I'm gonna get into something like this with you,
我需要安全感
I need to feel secure.
你还是从弗罗里达拿到枪吗?
You still get your guns out of Florida?
我可以拿到更多的枪 但是得付款
I can get more guns, but they need to be paid for.
我们会付的
We'll pay for it.
从现在起 你为整个组织进口枪♥支♥
From now on, you import guns for the entire organization.
你赚的钱会比我们任何一个手下都多
You'll make more money than every other primera under us,
你的安全也会得到保障
and your security is guaranteed.
听起来不错 但是幽灵是永远不会同意的
Sounds good, but Ghost will never agree to that.
我的话还不够有分量吗?
My word's not good enough?
你来晚了
是火车晚点了 伙计
你♥他♥妈♥盯着看什么 混♥蛋♥?
What the fuck you staring at, man?
没什么 伙计 没什么
Nothing, man. Nothing.
放轻松
Relax.
喂?
Hello?
女巫 我要见你
Bruja, I need to see you.
诺马 现在不是胡扯的时候 好吗?
Nomar, now's not a good time for bullshit, okay?
我见到经销商了 是真人
I saw the distributor, Mami.
我看清楚了
你认识他?
不认识 你给我看的画像簿里没有他
Nah, and he wasn't in that book you showed me.
好的 我要你马上去找素描画家
Okay, I need to get you with the sketch artist right away.
不 我们得先谈谈 女巫 好吗?
No, we got to talk first, Bruja, all right?
证人保护
Witness Protection.
如果我指认这个家伙 那么我死定了
If I I.D. this guy, I'm a dead man.
在确认我是安全的之前 我是不会告诉你的
I ain't telling you shit unless I know I'll be safe.
诺马打了电♥话♥给我
Nomar called.
他昨晚看见了经销商
He saw the distributor last night.
弗兰基 我们可以结案了
Frankie, we could close this case.
他们正在把我们的文档运到洛杉矶去
They're shipping our files off to L.A.
满怀感激
With their thanks.
- 弗兰基 - 证人保护计划?
- Frankie. - WITSEC?
不 我不能给你诺马·阿奇斯罗的证人保护
No, I can't get you witness protection for Nomar Arcielo.
安吉拉 都结束了
Angela, it is over.
继续干活吧
Move on.
那个经常在外面的家伙在哪里?
Where's the guy who's usually outside?
哪个家伙?
What guy?
电♥话♥车里面的那个
The guy in the telephone truck.
- 你指使的? - 对 几个礼拜前
- You made him? - Yeah, weeks ago.
但是他现在不在那里
But he's not there now.
瞧 我们有一个资金问题
Look, so we're having a funding issue.
政♥府♥破产了 但是没人知道你在这里
Government's broke, but no one knows you're here.
你是安全的
You're safe.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck that.
我走了
I'm out.
祝你顺利找到blanquito
Good luck finding your fucking blanquito.
我要离开这座城市
I'm leaving town.
诺马 我会给你应有的联邦证人保护
Nomar, I got you WITSEC.
目击证人保护?
Witness Protection?
我上司今早刚批准的
My boss approved it this morning.
- 真的? - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
但是你必须呆在这里直到我能找到警♥察♥
But you got to stay here until I can get the Marshals
带你去一个安全的地方
to take you into custody.
我必须和一些人道别
Nah, I got to say good-bye to some people.
我会让警♥察♥安排你和家人告别的
I'll arrange a farewell with the Marshals for your family.
在这之前 不要告诉任何人 可以吗?
Until then, don't talk to anyone, okay?
给我二十四小时
Give me 24 hours.
谢谢你 美女
鲁伊斯参与吗?
So Ruiz in?
- 他不同意 - 草泥马
- He wouldn't commit. - Motherfucker.
他想要给我们提供枪♥支♥
He wants to bring in guns for us.
这次我们提供财力
We put up the money this time,
他就会援助我们整个帮派
he straps our whole crew,
但主要问题是扩张
but the real problem is expansion.
我觉得应该去找塞尔维亚人和漂流
I say we go to the Serb and Drift,
找些他们的朋友帮忙
some of their friends.
加强北泽西和斯塔顿岛的防守
We get North Jersey and Staten Island on lock.
不用 他们有自己的手段去运输枪药
No, they got their own connect bringing the product.
为了诱惑他们 我们必须降低价格
To lure them away, we got to lower our fucking price.
不...
No wa...
或者杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Or we kill that mother fucker,
那我们就手到擒来了
and make ourselves the best option.
先让我把这个弄明白
So let me get this straight.
你说我们和鲁伊斯进行枪♥支♥交易
You're saying that we run the gun deal with Ruiz,
我们袭击那个主要连接点
we hit a major connect,
很可能会引发战争
possibly starting a war.
- 这就是计划? - 你还有更好方法吗?
- That's the plan? - You got a better idea?
你应该去相信我 幽灵
You got to start trusting me, Ghost.
罗拉那事我就做对了 是吧
I was right about Rolla, wasn't I?
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
一旦发现了二心
The moment I detect disloyalty,
我就会像治疗恶性肿瘤一样彻底根除它
I cut it out like a cancer.
将来的某一天你会有自己的组织 明白吗?
你生活在乡村
同时你的人马♥会♥承担所有的风险
你是对的 汤米
You're right, Tommy.
你是对的
You're right.
我没顾全大局
I got distracted.
接下来你要采取行动
And then you stepped it up.
如果你一直像这一次这样坚持的话
If you hadn't been about it all this time,
我们就不会走到如今重建的地步
we wouldn't be in this position to rebuild.
我早听你的话就好了
I shoulda listened to you.
咎由自取 你是应该听我的
Damn straight, you shoulda listened to me.
所以现在我在听
So now I'm listening.
你想和鲁伊斯交易枪♥支♥?
You want to do the gun deal with Ruiz?
我们有街头战士 然后我们就可以发展
We get street soldiers, then we expand.
我们有RSK 泰诺人
We get the RSK's, the Tainos,
我还有鲁伊斯做同盟 海地人 塞尔维亚人
I get Ruiz back in line, the Haitians, the Serbs,
甚至还有中国人
maybe even the Chinese.
筹集这些最快得多长时间?
How fast can we make this happen?
你同意 我立刻打电♥话♥
You say the word, I'll make the calls.
你不需要我的同意
You don't need me to say the word.
这次 应该由你去带领
I think you should take the lead on this,
去做一个领头人
be the authority on the streets.
你什么意思? 我们总是一起去做这些事的
What you mean? We always done this together.
我哪也不去
I ain't going anywhere.
但是如果我们要赚双倍的钱的话
But if we're making twice the amount of money,
见鬼 或许我应该再开一个俱乐部
hell, maybe I should open a second club
去洗白这些钱 不是吗?
to clean that money, hmm?
或许你应该
Maybe you should.
我要你在这里得到你应得的尊重
I want you to get the respect you deserve on the streets,
汤米 其实他们问的不是我的想法
Tommy, so people don't ask me what I think.
而是你的
They ask me what you think.
我们异口同声
We're two men, and we speak with one voice.
异口同声
Two men, one voice.
我喜欢这样
I like that.
在我们得到所有的承诺后 你就去安排
So after we get all the commitments, you make the calls.
告诉他们我们准备好了
Tell'em we're good to go.
尽快拿到其余的现金
Get that extra cash in our pocket as fast as we can.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表