剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Tonight, you sleep in tu cama.
今晚你还能回你的床上睡
You still have a choice, Miguelito.
你还有一次机会 米格利图
I'm not afraid to die.
我不怕死
And I'm not afraid to kill you.
那我也不怕杀了你
Clean that up.
把这里清理干净
I want the shit spotless,
我要这里弄得一干二净
like it never fucking happened!
就像她妈的什么都没发生过!
This shit makes no sense.
这人完全没用
We had 19 drivers delivering product tonight, right?
我们今晚有十九个交货司机对吧?
20. Sabueso caught a bachelor party.
二十个 赛布斯奥有个单身派对
Had to stay on to deliver.
只能在那卖♥♥
And this motherfucker here hits Cruz
然后这狗♥杂♥种♥
when he's holding the money from all the day runs?
在克鲁兹带着一整天赚得钱的时候 杀了他?
Plus we did that brick drop tonight.
还有我们今晚要用的
The wholesale shit. Right.
所有批发要用到的钱 是的
So Cruz is carrying today's cash
所以克鲁兹今天拿的现金
from our whole fucking organization, Tommy.
是他妈的我们整个组织的钱 汤米
The whole fucking organization.
整个组织
If he gets here 20 minutes later,
如果他晚二十分钟
after he's made the drop at the house,
在他房♥里做完买♥♥卖♥♥再到这
they get nothing. What does that tell you?
他们一个子也拿不到 你明白吗?
Asshole was working with one of our people.
那混♥蛋♥跟我们的人勾结
What if it's someone who knows our fucking business?
假如有人知道了我们的事怎么办?
Tainos, Rock Street Killahz, Soldado Nation.
泰诺人 洛克街女杀手 索尔达多族.
Why would they bite the hand that feeds them?
他们为何要恩将仇报呢?
They fuck with us, they lose their distro.
跟我们作对 他们就没渠道了
Because everybody hates middle management, man.
因为是人都厌恶中间人 伙计
Maybe they wanted to go straight to the source.
也许他们想要直接跟货源接洽
Shit, none of these guys got the stones
操 没人有本事直接向洛沃斯
to fuck with Lobos directly.
挑衅
Still, the Soldados or Hermanos Tainos
但是 Soldados或泰诺人兄弟
wanted to take us down, they'd hit
要想搞垮我们 就得将我们斩草除根
all our people, all at once.
除非他们一击即中
Which means we have to take
也就是说现在我们所有人
everybody off the street, now.
要撤出这条街
Close the store?
关店?
We can't afford to get hit again.
我们经不起第二波袭击了
If one of our people is behind this,
如果有内鬼
we don't know who they're working with.
我们都不知道幕后黑手
We don't know who to hit back.
向谁反击
We can't stand around with our dicks
我们不能
in our hands waiting on the other guy
坐以
to make his next move.
待毙
What's up?
怎么了?
We're canceling Christmas.
我们取消圣诞活动
Shut it all down, now.
立刻全部停止
Just buy enough to keep the girls happy.
买♥♥足够多的药让姑娘们亢奋
We got a long night ahead of us.
漫漫长夜呢
Shit. What?
妈的 怎么了?
I gotta go. Wait, where you going?
我得走了 等等 去哪?
Wait. Where you going?
等等 去哪?
Dude? I'm the best man.
老兄? 我不差钱
What the fuck am I supposed to do now?
现在我该干嘛?
Table 45 was drinking Wataribune Sake.
四十五桌刚喝了清酒
Take that back to the bar, and when you're done,
把这些放回吧台 然后
flip the bottles at 72, 68, and 6♥4♥.
去七十二 六十八 六十四桌卖♥♥酒
They all need to order another round.
他们都要点下一轮了
I think they're slowing down.
我想他们喝酒慢了下来
Then get them up and out, holly... we got people outside
那就让他们起身出去 上帝 外面大把人
who want to give us their money. Go.
想进来消费呢 快去
Oh, my God, I had so much fun.
噢 老天 真尽兴
I know, me too, girl.
我也是 姑凉
Thanks for coming.
谢谢捧场
All right, babe. Call me later.
没事 宝贝 电♥话♥联络
All right. Okay.
好的 好
Get home safely, Lakeisha. Hi. Thank you.
注意安全回家 La凯莎 嗨 谢谢
Everything okay? Yeah.
还好吧? 没事
You good? Entertaining our guests?
你还好吗? 招待宾客?
It's late, baby. Why don't we go home?
现在很晚了 宝贝 我们回家吧?
You know, we could do a little celebrating of our own.
我们可以单独庆祝一下
You take the car. Send Shawn back for me.
你去拿车 送你回去后让肖恩再来找我
Alex. Yeah.
亚历克斯 是
Can you please escort my wife to the door?
请你护送我老婆出门
Night, T.
晚安 小T
I'm sticking around.
我再转转
Going home now, Mrs. St. Patrick?
现在回去吗 圣帕特里克夫人?
Where else would I go?
我还能去哪呢?
See that, pop?
看到了吗 老爸?
I did it.
我做到了
Your boy did it.
你儿子做到了
I've been looking all over for you.
我到处找你
Everyone got clear.
每个人都没嫌疑
No problems. Nobody tried shit.
没问题 没人干坏事
All the hustling, all the work.
一直忙忙碌碌 打拼工作
From working the corner for Breeze and Kanan.
从一开始为布雷兹和卡南管理堂口
It brought us here.
到如今
You know, for two knuckleheads that grew up like us, Tommy,
你明白的 汤米 像我们这样长大的傻瓜
to make it in the city, man, ain't no small shit.
能在城里立足 不是一件容易的事
We lost 200k tonight, before we closed the store.
关店前我们损失了两十万
Plus whatever we lost since.
加上由此引发的损失
We make up for that selling drinks?
卖♥♥酒水来弥补损失吗?
The money ain't the real problem.
钱不是真正的问题所在
Fuck that, it's not the real problem.
靠 这不是问题
No, the real problem... we need to find out
不 真正的问题是...我们要找出
who the fuck is behind this.
幕后黑手
Miguel died tonight to protect them.
今晚米格尔为了保护他们而死
We need answers.
我们要找到答案
Quick.
尽快
Especially after we tell Lobos we got hit.
尤其是告诉洛沃斯我们遭袭后
Shit, I say we don't tell him.
妈的 我说我们不要告诉他吧
He ain't gotta know about this.
他无须知道此事
We pay him,
我们付钱给他
get the fuck out of there. Nah.
不就没事了 不
We gotta get out in front of it, man.
我们得预先就解除麻烦
Only six months we're working for him.
我们只为他效劳六个月
We got no history built.
没有根基
Lobos finds out about this, and we ain't say shit?
洛沃斯察觉此事后 发现我们瞒♥报♥?
It's our ass anyway. We got his product sitting
不管怎么说是我们的责任 我们把
in a goddamn shipping container
他的货放在集装箱
losing money by the minute.
一分一秒钱都在流失
Your mom? Yeah.
你老妈? 是啊
She probably can't fucking sleep again.
她可能又睡不着了
I'm just saying, Lobos sets fire to people.
我只是说洛沃斯到处惹事
That guy was fucking his sister, man.
伙计 那人跟他妹妹搞在一起
We gotta give him his money... cash.
我们要给他他的那份钱...现金
Yeah. I got half. But it's out at my mother's.
没错 我有一半 但在我妈那
I'll bring it tomorrow.
我明天带过来
Hey, I heard back from drift. That guy over in E.O.?
嗨 我听到反馈了 E.O.那边那家伙?
He wants to get up with us next week.
他想下周和我们接头
Talked about buying from us.
谈论从我们这买♥♥进
Nah, we gotta hold off on Jersey.
我们得拖住泽西那边
Not till we find out what the fuck's going on.
直道我们查出怎么回事
Can't expand under fire.
不要火中取栗
Hey,
嗨
You got some fine-ass-looking girls
提一句 你找了群身材很正的妞
serving drinks in there, by the way.
送酒水
There was this one... red hair, tall.
其中一位...红发 高挑
What's her name?
敢问芳名?
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
噢 是 是 是 是啊 是啊
Yeah. Her name is...
对啊 她的名字是...
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表