剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Why do you care?
你为什么在乎?
'Cause I don't want you to fuck up again.
因为我不想让你和他在一起了
If Knox's dick is the reason you got distracted last week,
如果诺克斯是上星期让你分心的原因
I want to know. Were you sucking Saxe off?
我想知道 你给萨克斯吹♥箫♥了吗?
Is that why you missed Anibal's doer?
所以才没看到阿尼巴尔被杀?
Your head was under the dashboard,
你的头在仪表下面
Saxe's eyes were closed.
萨克斯闭着双眼
Where's your fucking key?
你钥匙去哪了?
I heard voices.
我听见你的声音了
I wanted to make sure the coast was clear.
我想确定岸上安全了
I got you just the ticket to get you
我有办法让你成为
in the high council of the Soldado Nation.
索尔达多族高级委员会的一员
You must be offering yourself or a ton of drugs,
你必须提供你自己或者一吨♥毒品
'cause pussy and powder are the only things
因为妹子和白粉是唯一
that'll get me next to Ruiz. Whoa.
让我接近鲁伊斯的东西 哇
Can you watch your mouth? There's a lady present.
你能注意点儿言语吗? 这还有个女士呢
Who the fuck is this?
这他妈是谁?
Nomar, this is Joe Gonzales,
诺马 这是乔·冈萨雷斯
a reptile specialist with the department.
局里的爬行动物专家
Why you always bringing new people?
你为什么总会带新人来?
This is supposed to be an "A" and "B" situation.
这就是个选A选B的问题
Reptile man needs to see his way out.
爬行动物专家应该消失
Okay, but not until I show you...
好的 但是直到我向你展示...
how to handle this.
怎么处理这个才行
Whoa.
哇
Holly!
霍莉!
I got your coat! Come on!
我拿着你的外套! 快点儿!
We out of here.
我们离开这
Bye, Tasha.
再见 塔莎
Bye, James.
再见 詹姆斯
Uh, I'll see you at work tomorrow.
明天工作见
See you, T.
再见 T
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah.
没事
They're like the Cosby Show, you know?
他们像科斯比秀一样 你知道吗?
She seems to have it all...
她似乎拥有一切...
other than the fact that her husband's cheating on her.
而不是事实上她的老公背叛她
What did you just say?
你刚才说啥?
I was dropping some receipts off
前不久的一个晚上
in the office the other night,
我把一些收据落在办公室了
and I walked in on Mr. St Patrick
然后我走进去撞见圣帕特里克先生
nailing some latina.
正在干一个拉丁美女
You need to mind your own fucking business.
你♥他♥妈♥的管好自己的事
What did I do? Just shut the fuck up!
我做什么了? 闭他妈嘴吧!
Damn!
该死!
Tommy!
汤米!
I'm sorry.
对不起
I shouldn't have said that.
我不该说这些
What are you apologizing for?
你抱歉什么呀?
That made you angry.
这让你愤怒了
And I don't like seeing you that way.
我不喜欢看见这样的你
I like it when you feel good.
我喜欢你感觉好的时候
Where you been? You're not gonna believe this.
你去哪了? 你不会相信的
But Medina finally got on board,
但是麦迪纳最终入伙了
helping me with a Nomar thing.
在诺马的事上协助我
Nomar should be in at Ruiz's party tomorrow night.
诺马明晚应该在鲁伊斯的聚会上
Look, I'm not trying to be a dick,
听着 我不想当个混♥蛋♥
but technically, Nomar is my C.I.
但是理论上讲 诺马是我的线人
So, if you want to let Medina in,
所以 如果你想让麦迪纳加入
you should have at least consulted me first.
你至少应该先询问一下我
I know you're upset, but can we talk some other time?
我知道你郁闷 但是我们能该天再谈吗?
Because I'm running late to meet some friends.
因为我要去见一些朋友要迟到了
Yeah, sure. Some other time...
好的 当然 改天...
Like when you're ready to be honest with me.
例如当你准备好对我坦诚相待时
You know, whenever that is.
你知道吗 随时奉陪
Greg. Are you sleeping with Medina?
格雷格 你和 麦迪纳上♥床♥了吗?
What?
什么?
It's not like it's not your M.O.
这不像你的一贯作风
To fuck somebody at work.
和工作中的人滚床单
Fuck you, Greg. Not lately.
干♥你♥ 格雷格 最近没有
We're gonna talk about this tomorrow.
明天我们谈谈这个
No. No, we're gonna talk about this now.
不 不 现在我们就谈谈
I got to go.
我要走了
I'm not letting you walk out that door.
我不会让你走出这个门的
Can I at least tell my friends I can't show up?
至少我能告诉我朋友一声我不能去了吗?
Rolla, what up?
罗拉 怎么啦?
I heard the fat man got marked.
我听说那个肥男被盯上了
I don't know who you got on them corners, but
我不知道你把谁给逼疯了 但是
rock street Killahz are ready to step up
摇滚街的凯勒斯准备出手了
and take one for the team? No question.
为大家搞定一个? 没问题
I done kept it 100 with you and white boy from the jump.
这次我全给你和那个白人小子留着
Good. Tommy filled me in on the meeting.
好的 汤米替我开了会
But we still haven't found out who's hitting us...
但是我还是不知道是谁袭击了我们...
unless you got something you want to spill.
除非你有什么想告诉我的
Negative.
没有
Well, Tainos got Anibal's number two in place already.
好 泰诺人已经有人顶替了阿尼巴尔
I don't see any reason for him to lose his territory,
我不知道什么原因让他失去地盘
unless you doing some serious ear hustling
除非你打听点儿关键的
and want to help me kill
想要帮我宰了
the motherfucker behind this shit.
幕后的混♥蛋♥
On it. All right. Later.
好的 好的 再见
First of all, I'm not fucking Medina
首先 我没有和麦迪纳
or anyone at the office.
或者其他办公室的人上♥床♥
Anyone else, you mean.
你是说任何人
People get into relationships at work, Greg.
有工作关系的 格雷格
When you spend 20 hours a day together in an office,
但你在办公室一天花二十个小时时
it happens.
这会发生的
I'm not a whore. I never said that.
我不是妓♥女♥ 我从来没这么说过
Funny, I heard it loud and clear.
有意思 我听得很清楚
Medina asked me today if I was fucking you.
麦迪纳问我我今天是不是和你上♥床♥了
And what did you tell him? That nothing was going on.
你告诉他什么了? 什么都没发生
He was asking because I fucked up
他这么问是因为
the raid the other day.
我把那天的突袭搞砸了
I don't want to fight with you, Greg.
我不想和你吵架 格雷格
I just want to catch Lobos and call it a day.
我只想抓到洛沃斯然后收工
I got to be able to talk to our other colleagues
我要和其他那些同事谈话
without you thinking I'm sleeping with them.
你不能这样就认为我跟他们滚床单了
I got to be able to meet our C.I.
我要去见我们的线人
without you breathing down my neck.
而你不能死死地盯住我
I got to have some space, Greg.
我需要一些空间 格雷格
You know what? You can blame this on our jobs
你知道吗? 你可以尽你所能的把此事
as much as you want, but this is a "you" problem.
怪罪于我们的工作 但是这是你的问题
So, whatever it is, whatever's going on with you,
所以 不管怎样 不管你发生什么
Jesus, good luck.
上帝呀 祝你好运
Here's your space.
给你空间
Morning, Shawn.
早 肖恩
Hey.
嘿
Is that a new suit?
这是新西装吗?
Yeah.
是
Let me see how it looks.
让我看看怎么样
This has my husband written all over it.
这都是我老公一手包办的吧
Yeah, yeah, I'm going to visit my dad again in a few days.
是 是 过几天我要再去拜访我爹
G wanted me to look nice.
G想让我看起来体面点儿
You and Ghost are getting pretty close.
你和幽灵越来越亲近了
You probably see a lot driving him around, huh, Shawn?
你可能是看他来回开车看久了 嗯 肖恩?
This suit fits you perfectly.
这件衣服配你太完美了
And I love how it feels.
我超喜欢这种感觉
I think he's keeping something from me,
我认为他向我隐瞒了什么
and I want to know how long it's been going on.
我想知道这件事持续多久了
Uh, I wish I knew what you were talking about.
真希望我知道你在说什么
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表