剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Hmm, you're a terrible liar.
嗯 你的谎言太劣质了
What's going on between my husband and Tommy?
我丈夫和汤米之间到底发生了什么?
They've been having a lot of disagreements lately.
他们最近有很多分歧
Disagreements about what?
哪方面的?
You can tell me.
告诉我吧
It'll be another one of our little secrets.
这将成为你我之间的又一个小秘密
I don't really know.
我也不太清楚
They've been beefing
那次见面以后
ever since we got back from that meeting.
他们就摩擦不断
Tasha.
塔莎
Is Shawn out there?
肖恩在吗?
Yeah, he's reading the paper.
嗯 他在看报
Morning, boss. You ready?
早啊老板 你好了?
Morning. Yeah.
早 嗯
Have a good day. You too.
一天愉快哦 你也是
Whatever you want.
随你
Hey, let me call you back.
过会儿给你回电♥话♥
You got my messages?
你收到我的信儿了?
What messages?
啥啊?
Simon Stern came into the club last night.
西蒙·斯特恩昨晚来夜♥总♥会♥了
You better be shitting me.
别闹了
You were M.I.A., so I bonded with Stern,
就因为你玩失踪 我才得应付斯特恩
skinning and grinning my way around a conversation
他皮笑肉不笑地跟我讨论
about us underbidding him for those parties.
说我们办那些派对的出价低于他
You trying to angle to get a job with him, huh?
你是想用他来谋职吗?
No, I left you a message on your voice mail,
不 我给你的语♥音♥信箱里留言了
and I tried you at home.
并且我以为你在家呢
Your wife said you were in the shower.
你老婆说你在洗澡
I did my job.
该做的我都做了
I didn't see one missed call
我既没看到未接来电
or a fucking voice mail, Kantos.
也没收到语♥音♥留言 坎托斯
You were hooking V.I.P.s up with bottle girls
你就在之前工作的酒吧里
at the last club you worked.
用侍酒女郎钓贵宾
No one would hire you with a fistful of 50s.
脑子被门挤了才有人想用你
So don't stand there acting like your ass don't stink,
所以别在这儿给我扮无辜
or I'll send you back to your P.O. to air out.
否则我就把你带到人事主管那儿去
Next time you get in your fucking car
再有下回你♥他♥妈♥直接跳上车
and you drive to my fucking house, you hear me?
开到我家来 听懂了吗?
I heard Raina's audition. She sang well.
我听过雷娜的小样 她唱得不错
Obviously not well enough.
显然她还不够好
These roles are limited
这些角色数量有限
and typically granted to sixth graders.
通常只有六年级生才能担任
Except Suzie Spencer got the lead last year
除了去年五年级的苏西·斯宾塞
as a fifth grader.
担任了主角
Mrs. St. Patrick, three generations of Spencers
可你要知道啊圣帕特里克太太
have matriculated through our school.
斯宾塞家有三代都是在我们学校念书
I'm sure you understand.
你肯定明白的
The decision's been made in the matter.
我们只能这么做
Oh, has it?
哦 真的吗?
Vibora. Mira quien es.
比沃拉 看看谁来了
How are you? Felicitaciones.
怎么样啊你? 恭喜恭喜
What's that?
这是啥?
A tribute for Vibora.
给比沃拉的礼物
This shit.
是这东西啊
This I love.
正合我意
How did you get this in the country?
你从哪儿搞到的这个啊?
Happy high holy day, Vibora.
赎罪日快乐 比沃拉
Venga. Dame la botella.
来 给我一瓶
Thank you.
谢了
Toma ahi. Toma, toma.
在那儿 喝吧 喝吧
I'll be right back, babe.
一会儿见 宝贝儿
Uh, babe, you want to tell me why you didn't tell me
宝贝儿 能跟我解释下为啥不告诉我
Kantos called last night?
坎托斯昨晚来电的事儿呢?
I must've forgot,
我一定是忘了
with all the running around with the dinner.
一直在忙着准备晚饭
I missed a very important meeting with Simon Stern.
我错过了一个和西蒙·斯特恩的重要会晤
I'm sorry.
对不起啊
Hello?
喂?
May I ask who's calling?
请问你是?
Raina, pick up the phone!
雷娜 接电♥话♥!
Mom, dad, I got the part. What?
爸 妈 我得到那个角色了 嗯?
That was the drama director. They made a mistake.
是导演 他们之前搞错了
I've been double... cast with Suzie to play Annie.
我和苏西一起饰演安妮
What? Congratulations, honey.
真的吗? 恭喜你啊宝贝儿
Oh, I'm so proud of you.
噢 我太为你骄傲了
Look at that.
你看
I told you it would work out in the end, baby girl.
我就说会有个好结果的 我的女儿真棒
I got to go call all my friends!
我要通知所有的小伙伴儿!
Call 'em.
快去吧
Um, I'll be right back.
我一会儿就回来
We're out of milk.
牛奶喝完了
Cool Runnings:We're heading in.
我们一会儿过来
Yo, I ain't got a 420 text from you in a minute, T.
我好像刚收到你那条四百二十字的短♥信♥ T
Got some extra... good shit to mark the occasion.
得好好记下这一刻
You must really need to hit this.
你一定要记住
Yeah, but don't be rolling up in front of my building.
好啊 可是别再我家楼下出现行吗
Damn.
妈的
Ghost hates it when I smoke.
幽灵讨厌我抽烟
Fuck that. He don't need to know.
去他妈的吧 他不需要知道
That girl Holly is way too fast for you.
你和那个叫霍莉的妞儿进展很快嘛
Seriously?
真的吗?
I mean, you like her, you like her,
我是说 你喜欢就喜欢吧
but that's just my two cents.
但这只是我的个人观点
Noted.
记住了
Relax. I'm a pro with this.
放轻松 我可是专业选手
Yeah, all right, I can't tell.
是嘛 好吧 我可没看出来
Nigga, I got kids.
兄弟 我可是有小孩的人
Look, I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record,
听着 虽然我这样很磨叽
but your boy's head ain't in the game.
但你小子显然没在状态
You know Ghost is always on some next shit.
幽灵可总是蓄势待发
Come on, we'll be out your hood in a minute.
得了吧 我们一会儿就到了
Ain't no one gonna see your ass.
有人等着看你的笑话呢
I'm just saying, he depends on us to keep him grounded.
我的意思是 他需要我们来巩固他的地位
But now he's talking to me sideways,
但现在却开始对我颐指气使了
disrespecting you and shit. Nah.
把你也无礼极了 没有吧
Don't lie to me to my face, you left early the other night
别睁眼说瞎话 你昨天可是早就走了
because you and Ghost got into a fight, right?
因为你和幽灵打了一架 对吧?
You think Ghost is drinking again?
你觉得幽灵又开始喝酒了吗?
This ain't no bottle problem, T.
这事跟喝酒没关 T
Maybe Ghost is just going through
也许他开始经历
some sort of midlife crisis.
中年危机了
It's too early for that.
现在也太早了吧
I think it's just this club shit.
我觉得就是夜♥总♥会♥那破事儿
That's a symptom, not the disease.
以小见大啊
Ghost is changing, Tommy.
幽灵变了 汤米
I'm starting to think it ain't a temporary thing.
我现在想一定事出有因
It's starting to get crowded.
现在人多起来了
Stay by me and keep your head on a swivel.
跟着我 时刻注意周围情况
Salud. Salud.
干杯 干杯
Otra.
另一个
I'll be in the champagne room.
我去趟脱衣舞俱乐部
Shit.
他妈的
Julio!
胡里奥!
Vibora's hurt!
比沃拉受伤了!
Something's wrong!
出事儿了!
What the fuck happened?
都他妈怎么一回事儿?
You remember Tommy and I had a rap group?
你记得我和汤米组过一个说唱组合吗?
JSP and DJ Tommy... Toms?
JSP和DJ 汤米... 汤姆斯?
You remember the rap I made up for you?
你记得我为你写的说唱乐吗?
I like it, she... she love it
# 我喜欢 她... 她喜欢#
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表