剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
非常好
That's nice.
该死
Fuck.
你欠我情了
You owe me.
非常大的人情
Big.
你朋友把诺马编排进去了?
Your friends got Nomar into the program?
他们正在去跟诺马面谈的路上
They are on their way to get Nomar now for an interview,
另外还有一个素描画家同行
and a sketch artist too.
谢谢你 格雷格!
Thank you, Greg!
真的很感谢你
Thank you so much.
这将会成为我们寻找的突破口
This could be the break we're looking for.
那么 你想来一杯庆祝一下吗?
So you want to get that drink to celebrate?
我不能
I can't.
我在等一个电♥话♥
I'm waiting for a call from a friend
是一个南弗罗里达办公室那边的朋友
in the Southern Florida office.
什么事 新案子?
What, new case?
一个和我同样级别的检察官因公离职了
A prosecutor at my level is leaving for corporate.
你知道该怎么打发洛沃斯离开
You know how you said to let Lobos go.
尽管那个诺马马上就要进监狱
Although now that Nomar's gonna be in custody,
但也许会有些不同的线索出现
maybe something can come of it.
等等 你说什么?
Wait, what?
你要去迈阿密?
You're going to Miami?
你父亲在这里 你说过你...
Your father's here. You said you...
一定有一个男的
There is a guy.
自始自终都在
Was all along.
是不是...
Is that...
是不是你这次要去的地方
Is that where you're going with this trip,
他也会一起去?
you're going with him?
不是那样的 格雷格
It's not like that, Greg.
你知道的 你完全可以承认
You know, you could have just said it.
- 不要当着我的面撒谎 - 我一直没撒谎
- Didn't have to lie to my face. - It wasn't a lie at the time.
- 我以前并不确定是否要和他在一起 - 那你现在确定了?
- I wasn't sure about him before. - Are you sure now?
我来
I got it.
哦 我来 我来
Oh, I got it, I got it, I got it.
我来 我来 我来
I got it, I got it, I got it.
你穿这个看起来真火♥辣♥
You look really hot in this thing.
这正是我要的目的
That's the idea.
火♥辣♥等同于暗示
More ass equals more tips.
你勾引得那些男人夜夜流连在你身上
You got guys all over you there, every night.
这是一份好工作
It's a good job.
我赚了很多钱
I make good money.
你现在跟了我
You're with me now.
你不需要钱
You don't need money.
告诉坎托斯你要辞职
Tell Kantos you quit.
从来没有人这样对我
I've never had anybody take care of me.
我对此并不适应
I wouldn't be good at it.
但是也许我能为你工作
But I could work for you maybe.
我们可以在一起工作
We'd be in it together.
鲁伊斯 很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
Ruiz, glad you called.
- 枪的事要尽快 - 滚他妈的枪
- That gun thing is a go. - Fuck the guns.
如果你今晚把这事给我做了
We could be blood brothers for life
我们可以做一辈子的生死兄弟
if you do this for me tonight.
我一定帮你 你加入我?
I do a favor for you, and you're in?
好的 那么你有什么要求 伙计?
Good, what you need, man?
我手下一个家伙 名字叫做诺马
One of my soldiers: name is Nomar.
他居然敢干我的宝贝女儿
Been fucking my little girl.
给她发他下面玩意的照片
Sent her a picture of his goddamn dick.
操♥他♥妈♥的
That's fucked up.
我会给胡里奥打电♥话♥派他去
I'll call Julio and send him over.
不 不要派任何拉丁血统的人跟踪诺马
No, don't send no Latino after Nomar.
如果他怀疑我知道他和伊莎贝尔的事
If he suspects that I know about him and Isabel,
他会去留神那些波多黎各人... 那种我一般会派遣的人
he'll be looking for PRs... Somebody that I would send...
但他想不到会有白人
But he won't be looking for a white guy.
- Tomas - 我明白了
- Tomas. - Got you.
我在哪儿能找到他?
Where can I find him?
- 出门? - 是的 生意上的事
- Going somewhere? - Yeah, business trip.
坎托斯在迈阿密有些关系
Kantos has some contacts in Miami.
所以我今晚就去选个地方租下来
So I'm going tonight to look at rental space
再开一间夜♥总♥会♥
for a second club.
- 再开一间夜♥总♥会♥ 在迈阿密? - 没错
- Second club, in Miami? - Yeah.
坎托斯打算去那边经营那个俱乐部?
Kantos gonna move down there and run it?
我会去那边从头开始发展
I'll get things started there.
他负责经营这边的
He'll run things here.
哦 因为他有三个孩子需要照顾
Oh, 'cause he got three kids to look after.
塔莎 如果我也需要 那我也会照看孩子
Tasha, if this happens, I'll see the kids.
当然如果有必要的话 我也会飞回来再回去
I'll fly back and forth if I have too.
你计划多久了?
How long you been planning to go?
今天才想到的而已
Well, it just came up today.
我可以和你一起去
I could go with you.
姥姥能照顾好孩子
Big Mama can watch the kids.
这是夜♥总♥会♥生意上的事 塔莎
It's club business, Tasha.
你从来都不想去听这些事 不是么?
You don't want to hear about it, remember?
自从你开了夜♥总♥会♥
Ever since you've opened that club,
你就变了 幽灵
you've been different, Ghost.
就好像我再也不认识你了
It's like I don't know who you are.
我有试图让你理解 塔莎
I've been trying to tell you, Tasha.
但你没有听
You ain't been listening.
等我从迈阿密回来 我们需要好好谈谈
When I get back from Miami, we should talk.
她说了什么?
What'd she say?
她没说什么 我想她已经知道了
She didn't say much. I think she knew.
我们之间早就出现了裂痕 安琪
We've been growing apart for a long time, Angie.
你并不是导致这个情况的唯一原因
You're not the only reason this happened.
这让我感觉不太好
That doesn't make me feel better.
这样呢?
Does this?
我现在完全是你的了
I'm all yours now.
很快我就会彻底自♥由♥了
And soon I'll be totally free.
跟你说过我能办到
Told you I'd come through.
你说过 而且你做到了
You did, and you did.
- 我要新开个户 - 好的
- I need to open a new account. - Great.
We won't be pulling from anywhere.
明白了
I see.
我要一个支票账户和一张借记卡
I need a checking account with a debit card.
借记卡只署我的名字
One debit card, my name only.
- 能借你的笔用用吗? - 当然
- May I borrow your pen please? - Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
所有银行账单都寄到长岛市的这个地址
I need all the bank statements sent to this address
转交给La凯莎 Grant
in Long Island City, care of Lakeisha Grant.
还有什么事吗 圣帕特里克夫人?
Is there anything else, Mrs. St. Patrick?
有 还有一件事
Yes, just one thing.
我老公 圣帕特里克先生
My husband, Mr. St. Patrick,
不能让他知道这个账户 好吧?
can't know about this account, okay?
答应我你什么都不会说?
Promise me not to say anything?
我当然不能说
I actually can't.
法律也不允许我说 所以我会保守你的秘密的
By law, I'm not allowed to, so your secret is safe with me.
亚历克斯 你真好
Alex, you're so sweet.
现在你能让我进去看看保险箱吗?
Can you let me into the safety deposit box now?
当然
Yes.
嘿
Hey.
- 抱歉 - 没事
- I'm sorry. - No worries.
我是伊莎贝尔 爸爸都知道了 他看到了你发的照片
Bruja 鲁伊斯知道我替你办事了
Bruja, Ruiz knows I'm working for you.
他要杀了我 请求支援
He's gonna try to kill me. Send help.
我去皇后区我姑妈家 派人来
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
妈的
Fuck.
操操操操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
希望尽快见到你
See you soon.
很快
Real soon.
Bruja 鲁伊斯知道我替你办事了
Bruja, Ruiz knows I'm working for you.
他要杀了我
He's gonna try to kill me.
请求支援
Send help.
格雷格 诺马被连累了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表