剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Power"
前情回顾
Boss is here. This is the best
老板来了 这是今年
Goddamn nightclub opening the whole year.
最棒的夜店开幕庆典
To truth! Truth!
敬真理 真理!
When we met,
我们初次见面时
who'd you think I was gonna be?
你觉得我会成为什么样的人?
The biggest goddamn drug dealer in new york city.
纽约的贩毒老大
The men you're protecting
你想保护的那个人
Sent you out to steal
让你今晚
From the wrong motherfuckers tonight.
来偷一群不该惹的人
If I knew who ordered it,
如果我知道是谁指使的
Yeah, they'd be dead already.
这人绝对不会活到现在
50 stacks.
五万
75 if you bring him to us alive.
你把他活着带来就给你七万五
It's good to see that you know enough
你知道不能因任何缘由影响我们的交易
Not to let it affect our pay schedule.
这样很好
Angela Valdes came into the club last night.
安吉拉·巴尔德斯昨晚来夜店了
From high school?
高中的那个?
Jamie, I'm sorry I left the way I did.
杰米 当年的事我很抱歉
Who can give us the names, places, and dates we need
谁能提供我们需要的人名 地点和日期
To convict Lobos?
来指控洛沃斯?
His new york distributor.
他的纽约经销商
Unfortunately, we have no idea who that is.
不幸的是 我们根本不知道他是谁
Our soldiers are strapped now. We should be too.
我们的人都装备好了 我们应该也是
I stopped the elevator.
我把电梯停了
We're here.
我们到了
It's bad?
伤得重吗?
My girlfriend... she just got mugged.
我女朋友... 她刚刚被抢劫了
Guy got away.
劫匪逃了
Please, please send an ambulance.
拜托 请你安排一辆救护车
Tommy, what's up?
汤米 什么事?
Julio got a 911. A courier's been hit.
胡里奥有紧急状况 一个送货员遭到袭击
I'm on my way.
我马上到
Boss, where you going?
老板 你要去哪?
The woman from Vogue is coming to talk details
你一会还要和《时尚》杂♥志♥的女人商谈细节
For the party, remember?
关于派对的细节 你记得吗?
She lost her venue at the last minute.
她之前订好的地方临时被取消
If we land it, it can change...
如果我们接下这单 那么就能改变...
I know. I'll be back.
我知道 我去去就回
De sangre?
这血?
This guy came all the way from miami
这家伙不远千里
To fuck with us?
从迈阿密来找我们麻烦?
Hired hitter. It's smart.
职业杀手 这背后黑手真聪明
Somebody flies him up, he does the job,
把这家伙送过来 他完成任务后
Then goes home... no trace.
回家... 不留任何线索
The girl called Julio.
那女孩打电♥话♥给胡里奥
He's probably still at the hospital.
他可能还在医院
Probably? Haven't heard from him yet.
可能? 还没他的最新消息
When darien was cleaning up, he said
达里恩清理现场的时候说
the girl was cut up pretty bad.
那女孩的刀伤挺严重
So she could be dead by now.
这么说她现在可能已经死了
I gotta get back to the club.
我现在必须回去了
There's a lot of shit I need to be doing right now.
我现在还有很多事没处理完
We opened that place to clean our money.
我们开那家店只不过是为了洗钱
The shit you need to be doing right now
你现在该做的事
Is helping me figure out our next fucking move.
是他妈的帮我想出我们下一步该怎么办
Okay, how'd they find her?
好吧 他们怎么找到她的?
Followed her, maybe?
或许是跟踪她吧?
They knew exactly when and where to hit.
知道该在哪 在什么时候袭击似的
The phones. They got our phones.
手♥机♥ 他们窃听定位了我们的手♥机♥
I don't see how. They're all burners,
应该不可能 我们手♥机♥都用的太空卡
None of 'em traceable.
没有一个能够追踪
Flexispy, some shit.
手♥机♥卧底软件 或者别的什么
They gotta be tracking us some kind of way.
他们肯定用某种手段追踪我们
Everybody rotates phones tonight.
今晚每个人都把手♥机♥换了
Yeah, as soon as I get the all clear from Julio.
好的 我一和胡里奥了解完情况就下达命令
Listen, once we figure out who hired this asshole,
听着 一旦我们找到谁雇了这混♥蛋♥
We need to mount up,
我们要追根溯源
Clean up the yard once and for all.
把他们一锅端了 一劳永逸
With who? Hmm?
和谁? 嗯?
Our operation's built for finesse.
我们经营模式一向以灵巧谋略为主
We got motherfuckers that blend in, part of the scenery.
现在有一帮混♥蛋♥介入我们的部分事务
We ain't got no real street soldiers.
我们又没有真正的街头战士
So we find some or buy some.
我们可以征用或者雇佣一些
Ask Lobos for help. No.
或者找洛沃斯帮忙 不
'Cause if he sends it, then he owns us forever,
如果他派人帮我们 我们就永远受他掌控
And if not, he takes advantage of our weakness,
如果他不派 他会乘虚而入
And he sells us out.
把我们卖♥♥了
Either way, we're fucked.
无论哪个 我们都死定了
You're right about one thing.
不过你有一件事是对的
We can't let this go unanswered.
我们该做出回应了
That's goddamn right.
真♥他♥妈♥对极了
Look, man, I gotta get back, seriously.
兄弟 我得回去了 真的
Yo, d, you got the ax?
唷 兄弟 你把斧头带来了?
Hey, shawn, get in here and help him.
嘿 肖恩 进来帮帮他
He don't need to do that.
他不需要插手这事
His father would want us to teach him the ropes, g.
他老爹会希望我们教他几招的
If he ain't gonna get his hands dirty,
如果他想置身事外
He doesn't need to be here.
他根本不必来这
I can do it.
我能做这些
Unless you need me to drive you back into the city.
除非你希望我开车把你载回市中心
I'll drive myself.
我自己开吧
Call me when you hear from Julio about the girl.
胡里奥一给你那女孩状况 你就电♥话♥告诉我
Have a good day at work, honey.
工作愉快 宝贝
Fuck you.
去你的
Here, give me that.
过来 把斧子给我
Hey. Watch this, shawn.
嘿 看着点 肖恩
Well, does James even bother to call and tell you
詹姆斯都不打电♥话♥和你说
He's not coming home to have dinner with the kids?
他不回来和孩子们一起吃晚饭?
He doesn't have to call.
他没必要打电♥话♥
I know where he is. He's working.
我知道他在哪 他在工作
He's trying to book a big party at the club
他在争取在夜店开一个大派对
Tomorrow night for vogue magazine.
《时尚》杂♥志♥的派对 就在明晚
That's what he told you?
他是这么告诉你的?
Yes! And if it...
是的! 如果...
If it were the other business, he'd tell me that too.
如果还有别的事情 他也会告诉我的
We're partners, mama.
我们是伴侣 妈妈
It's a marriage.
这是婚姻
But you wouldn't know too much about that.
但你对这个根本不了解
Well, if he tells you everything,
如果他对你知无不言
You tell me why he'd open a nightclub
那你先告诉我
In the first place.
他为什么要开夜店
For appearances, like the laundromats.
为了掩护 就像洗衣店
Ain't no magazine party at no laundromats, Tasha.
没有杂♥志♥派对会在洗衣店开 塔莎
High-fashion models. Young girls.
时尚模特 年轻女孩儿
Hard for a man to say no to that.
男人都难以拒绝
Ghost ain't checking for no flat Ass, skinny white girl.
幽灵对那些没胸没屁♥股♥的白人女孩没兴趣
Not when he got all this ass at home.
他有我就够了
I used to have one just like that, sugar.
我以前也这么以为的 宝贝
Now, you let me tell you one thing I do know about men.
告诉你 对于男人我有一件事很确定
There is always another ass.
家花总不如野花香
Mama, Ghost and I are fine.
妈妈 幽灵和我在一起很和谐
And as long as I'm paying your rent,
只要我还供你房♥租
You need to mind your mouth.
你说话就该小心点
James pays my rent.
詹姆斯付了我的房♥租
Don't get it twisted.
别搞混了
If he leaves you, he leaves all of us.
如果他抛弃你 他抛弃了我们所有人
That ring on your finger ain't no insurance.
你手上的戒指什么也不是
You can't collect alimony on income
你没办法
The government don't know about.
在非法所得上讨要赡养费
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表