剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
no hesitation, I had to push up on it
# 不要犹豫 就趁现在 #
uh, uh, I like it, uh, uh, she love it
# 嗯 嗯 我喜欢 嗯 嗯 她喜欢#
no hesitation, I had to push up on it
# 不要犹豫 就趁现在#
It's a good thing you became a businessman.
看来你经商是件好事
Be quiet.
嘘
You know you like it.
你喜欢它对吧
It's work. I should probably get this.
是公事 我得接个电♥话♥
I'll take it in the other room.
我去别的屋接
Tommy, what's up?
汤米 怎么了?
What do you need?
你需要什么?
Nomar just called. Ruiz has been stabbed.
诺马刚刚打过来 鲁伊斯遇刺了
Are you serious?
真的吗?
Ruiz got stabbed, right in the chest.
鲁伊斯遇刺了 正中胸部
Excellent.
太棒了
Apparently Nomar's in with him,
显然是诺马跟他在一起
and they're headed somewhere to get medical attention.
他们现在去医院了
It wasn't the Jamaicans we hired.
不是我们雇的牙买♥♥加人干的
Someone went after him and missed.
有人跟踪他 现在不见了
He ain't dead.
他没死
Where are you?
你在哪儿呢?
I'm on my way in right now.
我一会儿就到
So, if someone else swung at him,
所以说 如果是别人袭击的他
that means he's not the source of our problem after all.
也就是说他不是我们问题的根源
We got to meet up, sort all this out.
我们得碰个面儿 把事情搞清楚
Work is blowing up. I got to go.
出问题了 我得走了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表