剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
This just feels a little...
这让我感觉有点...
You don't need to check on me.
你没有必要时时刻刻看着我
Come on, Angela, I think most women
别这样 安吉拉 我想大部分女人
would be happy to know that someone's looking out for them.
知道有人担心自己都会很开心的
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 抱歉
You just startled me is all.
我只是被你吓了一跳
Thank you.
谢谢你
I gotta go.
我得走了
See you later.
待会儿见
Angela Valdes came into the club last night.
安吉拉·巴尔德斯昨天晚上到俱乐部来了
From high school?
高中的那个?
Wow. What's that... 18 years.
哇哦 那得多久了... 18年了
How'd she look?
她看起来怎么样?
That good, huh?
有那么好吗?
She married now, she got kids?
她结婚了没 有孩子吗?
No ring, didn't say nothing about kids.
没戴戒指 也没有谈到孩子
You tell her about yours?
那你有没有跟她谈起你的孩子?
Well, we didn't talk that long.
我们只聊了一会儿
Oh, shit. What's that supposed to mean?
该死 你那是什么意思?
What that means is what are you thinking about doing?
我的意思是你到底在想什么?
When that girl moved away, she seriously fucked you up.
那女的离开的时候 她就已经把你给甩了
I was there, remember? Aw, come on.
我看得很明白 记得吗? 哦 拜托
That was a long time ago.
那已经很久之前的事了
Well, Tasha's a good woman, man.
塔莎是个好女人 兄弟
You ain't never fucked around on her before.
你之前从来没有乱搞过
Why do you want to go sniffing around pussy from high school?
现在怎么会想起来高中的女朋友了
Tommy, first of all, I can't believe
汤米 首先 我真是不敢相信
you starting some shit about monogamy.
不要乱搞这种话会从你的嘴里出来
You got more bitches than a goddamn pound,
你自己都不知道跟多少个女人发♥生♥关♥系♥了
but second, I know me and Tasha got a good thing.
第二 我知道我跟塔莎什么问题都没有
I'm not trying to fuck that up.
我也没有想过要搞砸我们的婚姻
It's just got me thinking, you know,
只是这让我想起了
about the road not traveled, that's all.
当初错过的一些东西
"The road not traveled"?
"错过的东西"?
You are a rich, successful motherfucker.
你已经是一个富有的成功人士
What more do you want?
你还有什么想要的?
I want to see how Angela turned out.
我想知道她现在变成什么样了
No, you already saw how she turned out.
你现在已经知道了
Anything else is just you trying to heal wounds from childhood.
其他的一切都只是你试图治愈幼年的伤痛
You gotta stop watching that Dr. Philshit.
我看你别再去看尔骗子菲尔医生了
That man knows what he's talking about.
他真是什么事都知道
Shut up. Sit down.
闭嘴 停车
You shut up.
你才闭嘴
No, shut up.
你闭嘴
So long, motherfucker.
再见 混♥蛋♥
You didn't ask about that thing we did the other night.
你都没有问过我那天晚上的事
You clean it up like I said?
你按我说的处理干净了吗?
Then there ain't nothing to ask about.
那我就没什么好问的了
What, you think I forgot? Yeah, I do.
干嘛 你以为我忘了? 是啊
Get the fuck out of here.
赶紧滚吧
Can I borrow this?
这个能借我吗?
No way, girl. That's new.
不行 那是新的
But the Gucci, you can have that.
但是Gucci的那件可以给你
Damn, girl. Ghost keeps you laced.
天呐 你简直要被幽灵宠坏了
Yo, I don't care.
我不管这么多
I'll take your hand-me-downs
你有什么不要的
as long as you're giving them out.
全部扔给我好了
So this is what happily ever after looks like.
这才是真正的幸福生活啊
You hit the lottery, girl.
你真是中大奖了
Niggas ain't getting married like that,
黑人结婚可不是这样
and certainly not rich niggas.
而且一定也不是富有的黑人
He wasn't rich when I met him.
我认识他的时候他也是个穷光蛋
You know, Keisha,
你知道吗 凯莎
clothes and bags are nice,
有衣服和包包当然很好
but there are some things about ghost you can't see.
但幽灵有些事情你也不知道
You don't gotta play modest with me, Tasha.
你跟我就不用装了 塔莎
I'm not playing modest.
我没有
I'm not gonna die of jealousy over here,
我不会嫉妒死的
especially if you're through with these boots.
更不用说你还有这么多靴子
Hold up, what size you wear again?
等一下 你穿多大码的鞋子?
You know I don't get all this European shit.
欧洲的这些鞋码我一直搞不懂
Hey, baby.
嗨 亲爱的
You out shopping with Lakeisha yet?
你跟闺蜜出去逛街了吗?
We're still at the house. Good.
我们还在家 很好
I got something in the oven I need you to take care of.
我在家里烤箱里放了个东西 你帮我保管一下
Tasha, you heard me?
塔莎 你听到没?
I need you to take it out before it burns.
我要你在它被烧成灰之前把它拿出来
Yes, I'm on it.
好 我知道了
Yeah.
好
Thank you, baby.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Okay, I'll see you tonight.
好 晚上见
What was that?
什么事?
He left me some extra money to go shopping.
他给我留了些钱去购物
I'll just go get it. I'll be right back.
我现在去拿 马上回来
You see what I mean?
现在你知道我说的什么意思吧?
You hit the motherfucking lottery.
你真是中大奖了
Damn.
妈的
Hello? Angela.
你好? 安吉拉
Jamie? You surprised I called?
杰米? 你没想到我会打过来吧?
I told you I wasn't gonna let you get away again,
我说过这一次不会让你逃跑了
and I meant it.
我是认真的
Come have lunch with me. I can't.
一起吃午饭吧 不行
I have a presentation in front of my whole office today.
我今天要在全体同僚面前做一个报告
Yeah, and if I know you,
是啊 我知道你的
you've been studying on that shit for weeks.
你都学那破玩意好几周了
Come on, girl. You gotta eat.
来吧 美女 你总要吃饭吧
Where?
在哪?
I do business with niggers.
我和黑人做生意
Bueno.
好吧
Bueno.
好吧
New York's so different now.
纽约大不一样了啊
Citi bikes, no cars in Times Square.
城市自行车 时代广场上没有了汽车
White people living uptown.
白人住在富人区
You been gone a minute.
你没离开多久
You finally got your nightclub.
你终于有自己的夜店了
Your dad would've been proud.
你♥爸♥爸要是在一定会为你骄傲的
I told you about my father's nightclub?
我还和你说我爸的夜店了?
He lost the place before we met.
在咱俩认识之前他的店就没了
I didn't remember I told you that.
我不记得我和你说过
I think we told each other everything back then.
我们那时候无话不说
The last time we had lunch, I'm pretty sure
我们最后一次吃午饭的时候 我很确定
there was no linen tablecloths.
那没有桌布
I don't think we had chairs.
我也不记得有椅子
We grabbed a slice at the counter at Ray's on Sutphin.
我们在雷的餐厅柜台上拿吃的
You kept refilling your coke.
你一直在给你的可乐续杯
The manager was giving you that evil-ass look.
经理用邪恶的表情看着你
You kept going.
你依然不为所动
The sign said, "free refills."
那牌子写着 "免费续杯"
I was trying to get you to stay longer.
我当时想让你多待会
I almost missed my train.
我差点就误了我的火车
That was the idea.
那正是我的用意
That was the idea.
那正是我的用意
Choate was the opportunity of a lifetime.
乔特是难得一遇的机遇
But that doesn't mean it was easy to go.
但那不代表离开很容易
Jamie, I'm sorry.
杰米 对不起
I'm sorry I left the way I did.
对不起我当时那样离开
Your parents made you go.
你父母逼你走的
But I didn't fight them.
但我也没反抗他们
You said you'd be back for Christmas.
你说你圣诞节会回来
My family moved to Sunnyside after I left.
我走之后我家就搬到了Sunnyside
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表