剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
What the fu...
搞什么啊...
Uh, sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来迟了
Coffee smelled like dick, so I had to make a new pot.
咖啡难闻死了 所以我冲了一壶新的
Oh, hey, sorry, Ms. Lavarro.
噢 很抱歉 拉瓦罗女士
I'm not offended, Mr. Saxe.
我无意冒犯 萨克斯先生
The smell of dick turns me off too.
那味道也让我很难受
Speaking of late, you see agent Knox out there?
说到迟到 你在外面看见诺克斯特工了吗?
He should be here. No.
他应该在这的 没有
I've charted the existing distribution networks
我绘制了现有在五个区的
In the five boroughs.
分布网络
I'd like to construct a clear... Angela,
我想构建一个清晰的... 安吉拉
I was thinking we should talk more about Ruiz.
我觉得我们应该多讨论一下鲁伊斯
Lobos moved on from Ruiz,
洛沃斯转移了对鲁伊斯的注意力
so we should too.
我们也该如此
He's a dead end.
那已经是个死胡同了
Thank you. Morning.
谢谢 早安
Morning. Good morning, sir.
早安 早安 先生
Thought I'd see how
我觉得我得看看
Your Felipe Lobos task force is coming along.
你们费利佩·洛沃斯专案组进展如何
We got a wire from the federales.
我们收到联邦部队的电报
Lobos landed in Juarez last night.
洛沃斯昨晚在华瑞兹市着陆
He's staying close to the border, so now we're racing
他现在呆在边界附近 所以我们现在在竞赛
both california and texas southern districts
吉利福利亚州和德克萨斯州南部地区
to get an indictment.
都力争起诉
We're all aware of the urgency, sir.
我们都意识到紧迫性 先生
In fact, Angela was just diving in.
事实上 安吉拉才刚加入
We're creating a profile to help identify
我们在创建一个概要来协助找出
Lobos's new york distro. More specifically,
洛沃斯在纽约的经销商 确切地说
We were discussing a meeting Lobos had
我们在讨论
With Vibora Ruiz from .
洛沃斯和索尔达多族的比沃拉·鲁伊斯的会面
And as discussed, Lobos told Ruiz
正如我们讨论的 洛沃斯告诉鲁伊斯
The soldados were too low-rent for him,
索尔达多对他来说太低档了
They made no agreement,
他们没有达成协议
so it's not a fertile area.
所以那并不是个优渥的地区
But how did Lobos arrange that sit?
但洛沃斯如何安排位置呢?
Down with Ruiz.
把鲁伊斯拿下
I issued a warrant for a Ruiz lieutenant,
我发了通缉令逮捕鲁伊斯的助理
Nomar Arcielo...
诺马·阿奇斯罗
You issued the warrant? With what probable cause?
你发了通缉令? 用什么合理的理由?
A burner cell traced to Nomar by NYPD
纽约警♥察♥追踪到诺马的一部太空卡电♥话♥
spiked high usage details around the time
在洛沃斯的会晤时间段
of the Lobos meeting.
使用频率攀升
If he set it up, he could have valuable information.
如果是他安排的话 他可能有有用信息
I've worked closely with this judge.
我和这个有过紧密法官合作
He'll slap us down if we overreach.
如果我们太过火了 他会制止的
That's why all applications go across my desk.
这就是为什么所有申请都要经过我
Understood. I was trying to be proactive.
明白 我只是想先发制人而已
You know, since, like you said, sir,
正如你说的 先生
Other offices are on Lobos too.
其他办事处也在着手洛沃斯的案子
Ruiz is our local advantage.
鲁伊斯是我们的本土优势
In future, work with the team.
以后 跟团队一起工作
Cops and robbers is more fun when we all can play.
当我们都可以
In case we could get something new,
也许我们可以得到些新的信息
Call an agent to serve your warrant.
调用个特工来执行你的令状
Now, moving on... actually,
现在继续... 其实
Special agent Greg Knox is trying to locate Nomar
特工格雷格·诺克斯正在确定诺马的位置
As we speak. I called him last night.
正如我们所说 我昨晚给他打电♥话♥了
Great.
很好
Now, as I was saying, we know Lobos wants
现在 像我刚说的 我们知道洛沃斯正想
a reliable pathway for his product.
找一条可靠的运货途径
The most likely point of entry is port Elizabeth, New Jersey,
最有可能的进货点就是新泽西的伊丽莎白港
So the distributor we're looking for
所以我们要找的批发商
Should have an extensive network...
应该有广泛的关系网...
Thanks, babe.
谢谢 宝贝儿
I'm sorry I left early the other night.
对不起我那天晚上提前走了
I didn't want to bother you. You were with somebody.
我不想打扰你 你正和别的人在一起呢
Looked like you really wanted to talk to her.
看样子你很想和她聊聊啊
I ran into a friend from high school that night, I think.
我那天好像是碰见了一个高中时的朋友
I can't remember.
我记不清了
Hey.
嘿
Ain't no reason to trip, T.
没什么可烦的 小T
Sorry. Mama and I were talking yesterday,
对不起 昨天和我妈聊天来着
And I just...
我只是有点...
Never mind.
别介意
Mrs. St. Patrick, hey.
圣帕特里克夫人 嗨
I hope it's okay I took some coffee.
我来点咖啡您不介意吧
Help yourself.
你随意啊
Where'd you grow up, Shawn?
你在哪长大的 肖恩?
Hollis, originally.
霍利斯 土生土长
Cardozo No way. I went to Cardozo.
卡多佐 不是吧 我去过卡多佐
Pssh, yo, hollis must have changed,
喔 霍利斯一定变了
'cause I ain't never seen no girls like you round the way.
因为我那时候可没见过路边有你这样的女生
There's plenty of girls just like me out there
那有许多像我一样的女生
Looking for somebody responsible like you
想找一个像你一样负责的男生
to treat 'em right.
好好对她们
You have a girlfriend now?
你有女朋友了吧?
Wait.
等一下
I probably shouldn't ask you that.
我好像不该问你这事
No, no, no, it's cool that you asked.
不 不 不 没关系你问吧
I ain't seeing nobody.
我没女朋友
You're single?
你单身?
I don't believe it.
我不信
You wanted me to see you.
你想让我跟你约会
The other night in the car.
那天晚上在车里
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Talk to Tommy last night?
昨晚汤米跟你说了吧?
Brandnew. Y'all had to rotate the phones
全新的 你们都要换手♥机♥?
What happened?
出什么事了?
Nothing. Just taking precautions.
没什么 只是未雨绸缪
You giving that spandex a workout of its own, girl, huh?
这紧身裤让你撑得真够劲啊 小妞
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
All right. Okay.
好吧 行了
Oh, wait... Ghost, your new number!
哦 等一下... 幽灵 你新换的手♥机♥号♥!
How the fuck am I supposed to get ahold of you now?
我他妈现在怎么管你啊?
Collins walks in, and Saxe busts out
柯林斯一进来 萨克斯就出去了
With this "we're not done with Ruiz" bullshit.
说什么"我们还没弄完鲁伊斯的事"
Turns out you're already looking for this Nomar guy,
结果你已经开始找这个叫诺马的了
And I'm caught with my pants down.
我当众丢了脸
You should have called me.
你应该告诉我啊
Saxe gave me explicit instructions not to do so.
萨克斯特意让我不这么做
Okay, fuck him. But fuck you too.
好吧 去他的 也去你的
There's a chain of command.
是有命令
You knew he was fucking with me.
你知道他跟我过不去
What should I have done?
我该做什么?
I call you to check in before every move,
我做什么之前都让你知道
and it's pretty clear what's going on between us.
我们之间的事情也很清楚
Am I right?
对不对?
You said we had to keep our relationship a secret.
是你说我们的关系要保密的
If the rules have changed, let me know.
要是规则变了 告诉我
The rules haven't changed.
规则没变
People find out,
别人要是发现了
you'll get "attaboys" and high fives,
会夸你"好样的"还会跟你击掌
While I'll lose all credibility for fucking an agent.
而我就会因为和一个特工上了床名誉扫地
I don't want to go public.
我不想把事公开
I just don't want you to sandbag me.
我就是不想让你糊弄我
I didn't sandbag you. I followed protocol.
我没糊弄你 我遵守了规定
Those rules matter too.
咱俩的规则也算数
Good luck finding your man, agent Knox.
祝你早日找到你那人 诺克斯特工
Angela, we're not done here.
安吉拉 咱还没说清楚呢
Goodbye, Greg.
拜拜 格雷格
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表